I'm sorta confused

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jnp, Dec 8, 2007.

1. jnp

jnp New Member

Hello smart LPSG members-

I need some advice....well, I just started dating this girl like 5 days ago, and I need to know how long would y'all wait to have sex? I'm not in this just for the sex, I want to make it last into a real relationship, so I don't want to rush anything....She keeps saying ALOT of things about wanting to have sex, but I just dont want to rush into things and then mess it up...IDK, maybe I'm just weird...any advice?

2. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

No you are not weird. It is good and very mature of you to not want sex to mess it up, because all too often it does. And it should be a huge red flag that she is pushing you into sex this soon into the the relationship. In my opinion, I don't think she is a long term candidate.

3. jnp

jnp New Member

I hope she is...I need a long term gf for a change.

4. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

:suspect:Not to throw cold water on your hopes, but there is often an underlying reason why girl want sex so soon in a relationship, or have sex with multiple men. And usually those reasons are not very good. Just watch out and approach with caution.

5. darkone

darkone Member

Albums:
    Could always just discuss it with her and if she is level headed and a keeper she will understand.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice