Im still havin issues with erections

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, Oct 20, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I posted a few weeks ago about my situation all of a sudden not able to get hard for a couple days. It really worried me. Im 20 yo, i eat good, exercise a lot, etc, pretty healthy. I may not be in the best cardio/running shape of my life, but i lift 3-4 days/week and get a lil extra exercise in here and there.

I saw a doctor about this and got a bunch of tests done. Blood tests are great, everything is within range, hormones are good, std free. The only concern is i have high blood pressure. I was seeing up to 150/90, which is really pretty high. It swings throughout the day and i see normal to that high.

I had a case of epididymytis at the same time which i believe was from a bike seat. I got that taken care of and haven't had problems with that. Got an entirely different seat design that puts no pressure on the perineum.

I gave up smoking pot just as extra precaution (over 2 weeks now), dont smoke cigs, i don't drink often. I am trying to add extra cardio into my workouts to see if i can condition my cardio system to be more efficient.

I have had quite a few sexual encounters where i have had issues with erections. It seems like i am able to get it hard the first time or whatever, but if i go soft, i have a very hard time getting hard again and i start to go limp in any break in stimulation.

I really would like to figure this out because three weeks ago i did not have this problem, it was so abrupt. I also don't get random boners throughout the day like iused to, i really have to try.

#1 fak_et, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

psychological factors?

stress? worry?

mind on things other than sex? (is that even possible?
    :eek:)

3. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

You were given a ton of good advice when you brought this up before, from all kinds of people including me. What can I say this time? That you didn't like the answers you got before? That you're actually 50 and not 20?

4. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I have heard that to much exersisse can kill your sex drive. Try cutting back a bit. Also if you cut out to many fats your body can not make testosterone as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice