I'm still having CIRC/FRENULOPLASTY issues and need more surgery!!!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fatunicorn, Nov 5, 2007.

1. fatunicorn

fatunicorn New Member

Hi I posted around a year ago that I needed frenuloplasty, the problem is that I've had 2 so far and I still have pain!!! It's a lot better now because my foreskin goes farther back, but after a certain point the foreskin stretches but the skin that used to be the frenulum becomes white and doesn't stretch as much and begins to hurts like hell.

I can't do any more frenuloplasties due to
    1) theres no frenulum left to cut
    2) the more surgeries I get the more scarring (ie. less stretchy skin)

Right now I'm using some steroid ointment on the scarred area but it doesnt seem to do anything, is there ANYONE who has been through something like this, because I feel like the only one and it sucks that I got so far, yet have so much more to go.

On a note, I feel this problem might have to do with me having a large penis with a larger foreskin but a small frenulum and possibly some skin issues with cold weather. Is this important info for a urologist?

2. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Attached Files:

4. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

...and as previously stated to you before, this is just your BIGOTED, BIAS opinion, to whom has absolutaly NO CLUE AT ALL on either the OP's or my own current situation.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Okay, you could at least read over the link instead of cussing me out. Although it's a bit late now.

6. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Then show me where I have cussed you in this thread?

7. SteveHd

Gold Member

The two of you aren't being helpful to the O/P. Could both of you please stop it?

8. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Anyway fatunicorn, bit of a bugger the issue you have.... to have further surgical work done will almost certainty increase scar tissue, which is never good in this area.

The difference between yourself and I, is that I have had just one op done (Which I am lucky in this case, so I do have more options open to myself).

The questions you really need to ask here is.... what options do I have, before resorting to have another op done? and IF it comes to the point I have exhausted all options before having an op and they have not worked, what op do I need, and would it be better to consult a plastic surgon over a urologist for this work to be carried out?

I have spoken to quite a good local doctor on these forums, who used to work in the UK, now in Canada who has been a wealth of info for myself. I'll PM you his info & hope he does not mind you having a chat with him about this.

9. simcha

Gold Member

Yes, you should share everything with your urologist so that he has all the information.

I've never faced your problem. However, with other scar tissue from other surgeries I've had, putting cocoa butter on the scar seems to help. If anything while the cocoa butter is on it, the scar tissue stretches easier. It seems to make my scars fade.

I'm not guaranteeing any results for you and your problem, because, alas, I'm not a doctor... See a few urologists and get some different opinions on what, if anything, can be done.

Draft saved Draft deleted