I'm Still Smitten With Senor Rubirosa

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some time ago, I sent Rubi my first and only Fan pm. I told him how much I admired him, that he was a better man than I would ever be, but that I would aspire. A spontaneous and slow but satisfying correspondence began.

The Spotlight Threads came up and as the light was passed to Rubi and then even more surprisingly, to me, our private game of 20 questions ended.

Last night Jason_els and I went up to Ottawa. We met the man. And he was everything I'd hoped for.

Apparently, he thinks I've been holding back on here and that I am "much more than I seem", which can be read as much more to the good, or far worse. He thinks I am a man of few words, which I'm frankly I'm not. I'm just a lazy typer. And, he thinks I'm "bouncy". Whaaaat??

Rubi owes me an explanation of this one. And I owe him a picture that he has asked for.

At 4:15 the evening ended. And it continued into lunch the next day.

Discretion, and the lack of a signed release, prevent me from giving you all the details, but if you'd like all the details of the "How We Each Landed in Jail" discussion, pm me.

I am one happy fan. I am one happy fan. I am still a little in love. No, maybe still, a little more.

Nicky xo

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some time ago, I sent Rubi my first and only Fan pm. I told him how much I admired him, that he was a better man than I would ever be, but that I would aspire. A spontaneous and slow but satisfying correspondence began.

The Spotlight Threads came up and as the light was passed to Rubi and then even more surprisingly, to me, our private game of 20 questions ended.

Last night Jason_els and I went up to Ottawa. We met the man. And he was everything I'd hoped for.
What does this mean? Does he resemble J.T.? Does he have a big cock? Were you able to deep throat him?

Apparently, he thinks I've been holding back on here and that I am "much more than I seem", which can be read as much more to the good, or far worse. He thinks I am a man of few words, which I'm frankly I'm not. I'm just a lazy typer.
And, he thinks I'm "bouncy". Whaaaat??
Bouncy? Either you were tweakin' or he must have given you a hell of a ride :wink:

Rubi owes me an explanation of this one. And I owe him a picture that he has asked for.

At 4:15 the evening ended. And it continued into lunch the next day.
Huh? :confused: This makes no sense.

Discretion, and the lack of a signed release, prevent me from giving you all the details, but if you'd like all the details of the "How We Each Landed in Jail" discussion, pm me.
Did you each land in jail that night or are we talking past experiences?

I am one happy fan. I am one happy fan. I am still a little in love. No, maybe still, a little more.

Nicky xo

Oh, stop pmimg me and post, you assholes. Fess up in public, at least with your lascivious questions, none of which warrant any issue.
You told us to PM you twit! :tongue:

D

deleted136887

oh rubi, rubi when will you be mine.......

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

You were quite a pleasant surprise yerself, Monsieur Bounce.

Apparently, he thinks I've been holding back on here and that I am "much more than I seem", which can be read as much more to the good, or far worse. He thinks I am a man of few words, which I'm frankly I'm not. I'm just a lazy typer. And, he thinks I'm "bouncy". Whaaaat??

Dahl, lissen. On here, to me, you have often seemed a laconic man, laid back, and of few but eloquent words.
In person, the verbal flow has Niagara-like proportions.
But bein' all Nick, it's all good.
(Peeps, you ain't never seen no one charm a waitress or a waiter like our man Nick.)
He's personable, can draw people out, and has a quick deep grasp of everything you say.
He's funny.
He's pretty dang kewl.
And the last word in bounce.
He's not so much different from what I expected as (
oh horrors) so much bigger.
In the social space, I mean, kidz.
(Get yo' minds outta that guttuh.)

I hear a beautiphull melody here, all flute and clarinette.

Oh, Nicky ... my heart is so seared.

I got a PM from Rubi of the whole event...If you want all the news thats fit to print PM Moi!

Not much news.
Very fit to print.

Awesome. You met my hero!

Next year, in Jerusalem, O_Y.

What does this mean? Does he resemble J.T.? Does he have a big cock? Were you able to deep throat him?

If we were mutually engorged, it was on each other's magnificence.
(My, but you do cut to the chase, though, QT.:biggrin1:)
J.T.? No, not really.
Rec3000 will tell anyone that I really look like Robt DeNiro.

Bouncy? Either you were tweakin' or he must have given you a hell of a ride :wink:

So to speak.
But it means so many things.

Oh senor!
Please tell me all the de-tails Meester Rubi!
Hey should I call you "Meester Nick-Rubi" now or what?
C.B.:saevil:

Oh C.B., I will send you an annotated pdf of my journal entry.
(Vids, prose portraits ... hyperlinked.)

oh rubi, rubi when will you be mine.......

How soon they forget.:cool:

~sigh~
someday......

How 'bout next year in ... Samarra?

Truly, though, you're all so dissolute.
Nick, and Jason_Els, and I, and later, rec3000 ... all did the incredible.
We had hours of intercourse ... hours.
That four-letter word ending in 'k' meaning a form of intercourse.
It was all magnificence, a great gathering of the hearts, a joy that spread from teeth to toes.
It was innervating, joy-giving, life-affirming.
It was primal, it was convulsive, it had its moments of real intoxication.
We began as four and ended as one.
It was all ... all ... talk, folks.
Yup.
Talk.