I'm straight but I like very large cocks...why?

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never wanted to be involved with a man. I'm attracted to females - The past women I've been with sexually including my ex-girlfriend have told me that I was too big for them to fuck, but we worked it out anyway during intercourse.

One time my ex-gf told me that other people should see how big my dick is because I'm kinda rare with my size... so I thought - She said I was the biggest guy that she had ever seen or had in her life... And I thought, is she's right?
Anyway, later last year I started looking at websites to see how I compare to other men like myself and I found this website - LPSG is supposed to be for larger guys issues right?...

Now, I like to view other men's dicks too especially if they're as big or larger than me. Since I view other guys dick pics I thought that I should take pics of my own dick for other guys to see what's attached to me, it's only fair.

Being a straight man, I see no harm at viewing other guys junk - Believe me we as men all try to sneak-a-peek in men's restrooms, gyms, lockerooms wherever we can see if we measure-up to the next guy. Heck, women check-out each others titties all the time!.. For me, living with a huge dick has it's advantages sometimes, but not always when it comes to having sex. This visual activity doesn't make me desire to be with a man or change me to want one - This is an interesting topic.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never wanted to be involved with a man. I'm attracted to females - The past women I've been with sexually including my ex-girlfriend have told me that I was too big for them to fuck, but we worked it out anyway during intercourse.
For me, living with a huge dick has it's advantages sometimes, but not always when it comes to having sex. This visual activity doesn't make me desire to be with a man or change me to want one - This is an interesting topic.

Not too big to cum down my throat.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Do you want to handle a large cock or do you wish that your cock was huge so you could handle it and mess with it? It's a subtle distinction, but I think an important one. We all want the biggest steak right? We all love huge and tall skyscrapers and the cities of the world all try to outdo each other with taller and taller buildings. When we humans want a hot dog... would we rather have an Oscar Meyer weiner (skinny) or a Ball Park frank (they plump when you cook em')? Young men all wish that they had a big and thick muscled frame instead of their "normal" bodies. We all love the majesty of the tall and thick trees of the Redwood forest.

It is a human condition to be interested in big and thick cocks... it has NOTHING to do with being gay!!!

You know what are the signs that you might be gay?

1). Wanting to passionately kissing a man
2). Wanting to feel his body next to yours
3). BEING ATTRACTED TO HIS ASS and in general getting turned on by men's butts.
4). Loving the way a man's natural musk smells
5). Wanting a man to rub his mustache on your face and loving to feel a man with a beard go down on you.
6). Being attracted to beard stuble
7). Being turned off by viewing a vagina that has large labia
8). Wanting to stick your cock up a rectum...
9). Wanting to rub and touch a hairy ass
10). Wanting to dance with a man.

I don't know about your specific situation and how you really feel, but if you want to hold a big thick cock in your hands and you are completely attracted to women... you might be bi, and some experimentation should help you in your decision, I would encourage it. Although if you know that you aren't attracted to the man behind the cock, then you should start a program of enlarging your penis so you can feel a big thick cock that is your own.

Good luck man!!!!
tripod, there should be a Like button on this post. One of the best posts I have ever read on here, and I've been here quite a while...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
tripod, there should be a Like button on this post. One of the best posts I have ever read on here, and I've been here quite a while...
Yeah? I got news for you. None of the items on that list are a prerequisite for being gay or bisexual.

Moreover, not being interested in anything on the list doesn't guarantee you're totally straight either.

A "100% straight" guy defining what it takes to be "gay". Gotta love it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you want to handle a large cock or do you wish that your cock was huge so you could handle it and mess with it? It's a subtle distinction, but I think an important one. We all want the biggest steak right? We all love huge and tall skyscrapers and the cities of the world all try to outdo each other with taller and taller buildings. When we humans want a hot dog... would we rather have an Oscar Meyer weiner (skinny) or a Ball Park frank (they plump when you cook em')? Young men all wish that they had a big and thick muscled frame instead of their "normal" bodies. We all love the majesty of the tall and thick trees of the Redwood forest.

It is a human condition to be interested in big and thick cocks... it has NOTHING to do with being gay!!!

You know what are the signs that you might be gay?

1). Wanting to passionately kissing a man
2). Wanting to feel his body next to yours
3). BEING ATTRACTED TO HIS ASS and in general getting turned on by men's butts.
4). Loving the way a man's natural musk smells
5). Wanting a man to rub his mustache on your face and loving to feel a man with a beard go down on you.
6). Being attracted to beard stuble
7). Being turned off by viewing a vagina that has large labia
8). Wanting to stick your cock up a rectum...
9). Wanting to rub and touch a hairy ass
10). Wanting to dance with a man.

I don't know about your specific situation and how you really feel, but if you want to hold a big thick cock in your hands and you are completely attracted to women... you might be bi, and some experimentation should help you in your decision, I would encourage it. Although if you know that you aren't attracted to the man behind the cock, then you should start a program of enlarging your penis so you can feel a big thick cock that is your own.

Good luck man!!!!

Why does the list of 10 have several about butts and none about cocks? I'm about 50 times more interested in cocks than butts, and I'm surely not the only gay man like that....

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Why does the list of 10 have several about butts and none about cocks? I'm about 50 times more interested in cocks than butts, and I'm surely not the only gay man like that....
I know, right? Because.....
A "100% straight" guy defining what it takes to be "gay". Gotta love it. :rolleyes:
It's all about the buttfuckery, doncha know? :wink:

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This time I have to hand it to you Maxcock for telling it like it is.

This thread is fun for me because it plays into my fantasy about having sex with ( sorry, touching and looking at ) a straight man. But if a guy cums and there ain't no pussy in da room, how straight is that?

It's when people start with "I'm straight..." and then profess to hate labeling (and isn't it all just curiosity and admiration), that I get exasperated.

Yes cocks are pretty. Yes big cocks are even more attractive. Yes it would be nice to have one of my own. However I believe the OP said he was turned on by them. I think he means that he can have an orgasm just by masturbating to a picture of just the right cock.

You can't escape it. There's a little bit of gay in there. Just relax, enjoy it and try it out with a flesh and blood person who likes you and cares about you - then come back and tell me about labels.

For the other people who said that although they love looking at big cocks they will only have sex with women because they have better morals. That just makes you a virgin on the gay side, it doesn't make you any straighter!

I adore guys who aren't afraid to admire, look at, touch, play with cocks. I just can't abide the excuses they make for putting down homosexuality like it's some kind of STD or something. I don't like my sexuality being put down.

This comment is not directed at the young man from Italy, oopaloompa. I think his comment was open and honest and revealing. That's what got this whole thread so active, because it's exactly what a lot of guys aren't in real life. To you sir, (OP) be proud, don't listen to moralists, you're clearly not 100% gay, and if you were, it would be like a discovery to celebrate, because you'd have found your path. Just enjoy the hot heady feelings and don't stress about where they come from. Start loving yourself, soon somebody will love you back. You'll probably never want to dance with a bearded guy with a hairy butt, so who cares?!

To all the other young and not so young guys who said "That's exactly how I feel!" I wish you happiness. You're not a freak, there must be millions out there like you, judging by the number of hetero big cock sites on the Internet. There's certainly more of you than I ever imagined, so there's hope for me yet! ;)

I kinda have the same problem. I'm very straight, but when i see a big, beautiful cock for some reason I get a boner :surprised:. I don't know why, maybe I'm just imagining that the cock is mine.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I kinda have the same problem. I'm very straight, but when i see a big, beautiful cock for some reason I get a boner :surprised:. I don't know why, maybe I'm just imagining that the cock is mine.
Wow. You completely missed the point of the post right above yours.

It's no big mystery, and it's not a "problem".

p.s. I automatically dismiss any post that begins "I'm very straight, but..... "
It's always followed by tortured logic, denial, and self-justification.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never saw such an absurd list as pseudo science as the Tripodian List. Isn't it incrediblly brilliant that he (or whoever) could get it to come out to a nice round ten? Most of us know we are gay because we go through whatever it takes to convince us. And some of us have a harder time coming to terms with what we decide than others do. I won't even bother to say how few of his ten work for this happily gay man.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This time I have to hand it to you Maxcock for telling it like it is.

This thread is fun for me because it plays into my fantasy about having sex with ( sorry, touching and looking at ) a straight man. But if a guy cums and there ain't no pussy in da room, how straight is that?

It's when people start with "I'm straight..." and then profess to hate labeling (and isn't it all just curiosity and admiration), that I get exasperated.

Yes cocks are pretty. Yes big cocks are even more attractive. Yes it would be nice to have one of my own. However I believe the OP said he was turned on by them. I think he means that he can have an orgasm just by masturbating to a picture of just the right cock.

You can't escape it. There's a little bit of gay in there. Just relax, enjoy it and try it out with a flesh and blood person who likes you and cares about you - then come back and tell me about labels.

For the other people who said that although they love looking at big cocks they will only have sex with women because they have better morals. That just makes you a virgin on the gay side, it doesn't make you any straighter!

I adore guys who aren't afraid to admire, look at, touch, play with cocks. I just can't abide the excuses they make for putting down homosexuality like it's some kind of STD or something. I don't like my sexuality being put down.

This comment is not directed at the young man from Italy, oopaloompa. I think his comment was open and honest and revealing. That's what got this whole thread so active, because it's exactly what a lot of guys aren't in real life. To you sir, (OP) be proud, don't listen to moralists, you're clearly not 100% gay, and if you were, it would be like a discovery to celebrate, because you'd have found your path. Just enjoy the hot heady feelings and don't stress about where they come from. Start loving yourself, soon somebody will love you back. You'll probably never want to dance with a bearded guy with a hairy butt, so who cares?!

To all the other young and not so young guys who said "That's exactly how I feel!" I wish you happiness. You're not a freak, there must be millions out there like you, judging by the number of hetero big cock sites on the Internet. There's certainly more of you than I ever imagined, so there's hope for me yet! ;)

WOW, I never thought somebody would read this on here. The fact that so many guys are deluded into believe they are fully heterosexual yet love looking at another man's junk is so bizarre.

Wow. You completely missed the point of the post right above yours.

It's no big mystery, and it's not a "problem".

p.s. I automatically dismiss any post that begins "I'm very straight, but..... "
It's always followed by tortured logic, denial, and self-justification.

So? I'm gay right?
I kinda disagree. I don't even like anal sex, even the one performed with a woman, and you want to tell me that in the future, after I stop denying my sexuality, I will be able to have anal sex with a man?
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay people, but I just doubt that I'm one...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
So? I'm gay right?
I kinda disagree. I don't even like anal sex, even the one performed with a woman, and you want to tell me that in the future, after I stop denying my sexuality, I will be able to have anal sex with a man?
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay people, but I just doubt that I'm one...
You totally missed the point again. Incredible.

BEING. GAY. IS. NOT. DEFINED. BY. BUTTFUCKING!!!!!

That's a stupid hetero stereotype.

It's not the "main event" for many, maybe most, gay men, and many never do it at all. They do other gay stuff.

And no one suggested you're gay or that you're denying your sexuality. Where the hell did you get that?

My god, you're dense.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Darling Cafeo, I just want to grab you by the shoulders and shake some sense into that pretty, empty head of yours.

Just read what I said earlier...

be proud, don't listen to moralists, you're clearly not 100% gay, and if you were, it would be like a discovery to celebrate, because you'd have found your path. Just enjoy the hot heady feelings and don't stress about where they come from. Start loving yourself, soon somebody will love you back. You'll probably never want to dance with a bearded guy with a hairy butt, so who cares?!

....I wish you happiness. You're not a freak, there must be millions out there like you,

There are a million points in the spectrum between straight and gay. That's what this whole site is about really! I can tell that you're still young. You view sex as a problem. It's the solution! As long as you're still having sex your life is OK! Just don't let other people judge you for it.

If you compare yourself to a work of art, you're mostly straight, so you're like a painting that's nearly all created in shades of blue. But there's a tiny little brush stroke in vivid RED, (your love for big cocks, say), that mixes with the blue and washes into shades of deep purple in the darkest corners of the painting. It's that tiny bit of red in the otherwise blue painting that is the genius of the art work and that uniquely defines it as a masterpiece.

You are not exactly like anyone else. You are your own masterpiece. Learn to appreciate that, and don't be afraid to reveal all of your colours to those who can appreciate your art.

As time goes by, the red brush stroke will be no longer a problem, it will be your calling card, the thing that people who love you will remember you by.

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everybody :)

I've been lurking for a while and finally a couple of days ago I decided to register.

I'm a straight guy, but I feel abnormally attracted by XXL cocks. I'm really turned on by monster penises, and don't know why.

First thing I tought was I was hiding my gay part who pushed to come out...but I really don't like men. I would never in life have sex with another man, but I really would like to handle and play with a massive cock.

Is there anyone out there like me?

Hope I won't be judged (but if I know this place a little, you're great people :) )

ciao

I understand completly! My GF says I have "penis envy" of guys with larger cocks. I think this is primarily because I have a small cock. Recently I actually got to handle a man with a large and very thick cock. I had a difficult time getting my hand around his girth. That is a lot different from mine, as I often only masturbate with 2 fingers. He would let me stroke him off to orgasm though, and he wouldn't let me put my mouth on him. but I did enjoy touching a stroking his very thick cock.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck me sideways...my brain has just been fried reading this thread.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking..."