I'm straight but I like very large cocks...why?

luvitbig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess this is an old thread but I'll respond...

I kind of have the same thing except in reverse. I am gay but am fascinated by incredibly huge tits on women.

I like women but am not sexually and emotionally attracted to them like I am with men. That "zing" just isn't there in the same way.

All the same, those cyber tits, torpedo tits, hell, those mega magnum tits have their place.....

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The trouble with the OP's question is that it's akin to a girl saying "I'm straight, but I wish my partner had a pussy instead of a cock".

Or a gay guy saying "I'm gay, but [see above]".

Labels, huh?

Who needs them?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had people tell me that I shouldn't label people, but it's people like the OPer who ask for a label in the first place. So...don't ask for a label if you don't think you need one.

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And I thought it was only me LOL. I've put down on my profile 1% gay, guess I'm not even that , I just like massive cocks LOL same as you. I even have (should I say this I'm not sure) a thing for very big K9 and horse pics/movies with girls doing their bit to them (oral/hand job) . Now is there something wrong with me LOL?

ernst

Just Browsing
Media
I got obsessed by big cocks for a time, but I know why. I would never touch another cock than my own. I never will. I don't have the desire to touch it, really. I got a big cock and got obsessed by it, next was that i started checking out other big cocks on the net. I got turned on, but not on a intimate sexual level, see it as a fetish thing. I would never do something with another man, it's against my own morals. I love girls: love how they look, smell, act, etc. I don't have that with men. Never had. I jacked off for 10 years only thinking about girls. Next was a small period with only big cocks and I also lost some interest in girls. This has several reasons: I have a penis condition called sebaceous prominence (a lot of small bumps on your penis). It sounds gross, but it is a natural condition. Girls think it's gross though, so do I. I blocked out all intimate contact with girls: I never had sex with a girl and I badly wanted it. What happened next is that I told myself that I "never will have sex with girls, you simply can't". I know that this is unrealistic, but my mind played this game all the time. If I didn't have this condition then I would have sex a million times. Anyway, I think I developed this way cause of the condition. To make a long story short: I don't have a part inside of me that wants to touch a man on a sexual intimate level. No, not because others judge it as wrong, but because I simply don't have the desire. I thought about this for a long time but I conclude this all the time.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in high school and some in college I thought I might be turning gay. Not that I liked guys or even liked to see men naked, but they would come up to me to ask to either see my dick or touch it. Nine times out of 10 they would start by saying "I'm not a homo or anything..."

And they would just look or touch and sometimes even stroke, but never more than that. I don't think I would let them do more than that since it would feel funny to begin with. This was before my "experimental" days when recreational pharmaceuticals were involved.

I don't know if any of those guys were really gay or not; never followed their "careers."

Billione

Just Browsing
Media
I see where you are coming from but none of those things are signs that anyone is gay. Those are simply things we associate with being gay. There are people who are gay and none of those suggestions fit.

The point is, not one can define for you whether or not you are gay. If you like dicks or not, that has nothing or very little to do with being gay. What it all boils down to is if certain types of penises turn you on, they turn you on. Janet Jackson turns me on and I am gay as hell.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sex to me is intercourse,
Jacking a guys dick is like shaking his hand.
I am proud of you for admitting a big dick turns you on, it does me too, I just want to do something with it, I am not sure what though! LOL
Landon

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just think that they're many degrees to "gayness" and a little bit of curiosity mixed into it. I also think that it is something about a big dick is also interesting to men, straight or gay.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex to me is intercourse,
Jacking a guys dick is like shaking his hand.
I am proud of you for admitting a big dick turns you on, it does me too, I just want to do something with it, I am not sure what though! LOL
Landon

Hey Landon, I'm cap. Please ta meetcha. Put 'er there.

I dunno about the handshaking thing. While at times I felt like I might be expected to reciprocate, I never was compelled to do so. But maybe there's something to what you're saying. My close buddies have never asked to do anything with me, but they whistled when I first disrobed in the locker room with them.

Maybe it was because we were already introduced, huh?

BigPaul0001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm straight but I like very large cocks...why?.

Because your not 100% straight. I dunno maybe you just didn't get to experiment as a child and get it out of your system. But I personally believe that if your attracted to dick your not 100% straight.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uh, Hello. Guys who like dick are called "gay". Maybe you like pussy too, so that makes you "bi". You might just be hung up on feeling the need to call yourself "straight."

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im totally straight
and like seeing other big dicks....
just because you like seeing other large penises doesnt mean you want them up your ass...
to be "bi" you have to also like men.... theres a huge difference in lookin at pics of fellow big dicks, and actually sucking a dick or taking one up the ass... id never do that.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well im confused, but this thread has cleared up a bit for me i think. im 18, a virgin, unsure of my sexual preferences, always thinks about chicks when i think of a relationship, but get turned on by big cocks more than a wet gash. on the 10 clues to being gay i could only tick 1 or 2 of those boxes. so i guess im bi?

ernst

Just Browsing
Media
I'm straight but I like very large cocks...why?.

Because your not 100% straight. I dunno maybe you just didn't get to experiment as a child and get it out of your system. But I personally believe that if your attracted to dick your not 100% straight.

Well, I, in my case, had times I enjoyed looking at big cocks. But I was not attracted to them, I would not like to touch them. It is more a fetish thing for me: I have a big cock, love to play with it, look at it, that's why I also had times I liked checking out other large cocks. Only large cocks (I didn't like to see the rest of the man or small penises) . I always got turned on by women, never by men. never. I never had moments in real life where I had homosexual thoughts of touching another men, so that makes me straight, cause I had these thoughts about women. I was confused for a time and thought I was attracted to men (I forced thoughts like "you like that man, you want to suck his cock" but my reaction everytime was FUCK NO!) That makes me straight. No matter what others think about it, I came to this conclusion which is nothing but the truth..

Yeah!!! That is curiosity!!! Its being envy of that!!!

We are always looking for sterotypes... so maybe u want that life for U!!!
The XXL penis life!!! JEJE!!!

ernst

Just Browsing
Media
Stereotyping people makes life easy for us.

I think we all are curious to some degree, some have stronger morals.

I was curious, but it does not make me happier, so I stick to female :)