I'm Straight/can self-suck, but

D_w6cvuyxdt

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone else share this same "fantasy" I guess? I'm straight, not attracted to men in any way at all (the thought grosses me out), but I've wanted to try giving a blowjob for some time.

I can self-suck and have been able to self-suck since I was pretty young in my teens (probably around 13/14, I'm 20 now), so I've always been curious about it. Not sure how to go about fulfilling this fantasy, just to try it once.

Interestingly enough, I only want to try on a really hung dick, nothing else. I'm 8 inches myself, so I could just suck myself regardless. How have some of you gone about trying this? Craigslist would seem pretty sketch.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see a bit of a hangup here..."grosses you out" yet you are attracted to one of the main things making a man a man...(though some might argue about that)

Anyway, I say follow your turn ons. Have fun!

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone else share this same "fantasy" I guess? I'm straight, not attracted to men in any way at all (the thought grosses me out), but I've wanted to try giving a blowjob for some time.

I can self-suck and have been able to self-suck since I was pretty young in my teens (probably around 13/14, I'm 20 now), so I've always been curious about it. Not sure how to go about fulfilling this fantasy, just to try it once.

Interestingly enough, I only want to try on a really hung dick, nothing else. I'm 8 inches myself, so I could just suck myself regardless. How have some of you gone about trying this? Craigslist would seem pretty sketch.
I, too, am straight, not attracted to men in any way at all, used to be able to self-suck when I was younger & more flexible, now enjoy giving myself facials & want to try giving a blowjob on a really hung dick. I've tried advertising on this site & on Craigslist, but haven't had any luck. What's a guy gotta do to suck a big cock around here?! Haha

D_Roald Bahl

Account Disabled
Media
I feel the exact same way. Finally someone like me haha. I cant self-suck and am completely straight and have a girlfriend, but im just curious to give a blow job on a big cock. Im not sure what it is but I understand you man.

zundervall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Interesting. Do us all a favor and check back after you get your wish in getting some. Let us know how you feel about your lack of attraction to men then. Seems if you still want to taste dick after fully having your own that there's something else there. That being said I understand there's a difference between being attracted to pretty much any girl out there versus being attracted only to the junk below the belt, if ya know what I mean.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always find these sorts of questions a little strange. I would ask the OP how can you find a big dick that isn't attached to a man (the thought grosses you out)? Would the big dick just be sort of flying around in space unattached? Would you have to close your eyes and pretend that the guy wasn't there? Please explain. Thanks.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always find these sorts of questions a little strange. I would ask the OP how can you find a big dick that isn't attached to a man (the thought grosses you out)? Would the big dick just be sort of flying around in space unattached? Would you have to close your eyes and pretend that the guy wasn't there? Please explain. Thanks.
What the OP said about "not being attracted to men" could very well mean he doesn't have a desire to embrace and cuddle a man, doesn't have any interest in kissing a man, and would never want to fuck a man. Imagining what it may be like to suck a cock is a different issue. The OP is able to suck his cock but can't swallow all of it, so he wonders what it would be like to take an entire hung cock into his mouth, to know the sensation of it.

Bottomcharlie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with several of you. If you want to give a blow job and suck cock then, I won't say you're gay, but there is something different there. If you only want to get a bj then maybe you could say you are not gay. But in either case, if you want to enjoy another guy's cock, either sucking, playing with or fucking either, in my way of thinking, makes you either bi (if you still like women) or gay if you only want more cock.

D_Gerald McBoink Boink

Experimental Member
Media
There's nothing wrong with being secure enough with your sexuality that you can be open and curious to try new thing. I let someone piss on me once, it doesn't mean that I'm into water sports. I say go for it!

That said, if it's really the thought of ENJOYING it that 'grosses you out,' I doubt you're very secure with your sexual self.

D

deleted724068

so I've always been curious about it. Not sure how to go about fulfilling this fantasy, just to try it once

try a gay dating site. speak to guys in your area and make sure you explain you want to give a nsa blowjob. make sure you get a cock pic before you meet and make sure they verify it.
or try a gay bar. if u ask a guy there "how big is your dick" they will just think you are talking dirty to them. if you want him to prove his size, just go to the urinal together and make it look like your taking a piss but really looking at his dick. if other guys see you looking, trust me, they wont care. loads of guys in gaybars toilets check eachother out. kinda normal lol

yott

Experimental Member
Media
I'm in the exact same boat here!, I know I'm straight 100%, have a girl that I love but I'm very atracted to the sex act itself, being M on M or M on F. I have no desire whatsoever to cuddle with a man and I certainly don't have any interest in kissing a man (yuck) and I agree that to suck a cock is a different issue. Maybe we just want to try new things :)

Dont let anybody tell you you are gay, and you know that.

I wish I could self suck :(

shad1097

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think ur better off trying something through craigslist in ur local a area. Try the casual encounters MFM section.

Last edited:

SR_P_Ness-Envie

Experimental Member
Media
Forget about labeling your sexuality. If you want to try something, then try it. Afterwards, just go after what you want. If that happens to be more cock, great. If it's more women, great. If it's both, great. Doesn't really make a difference.

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kmt ! This again (roll eyes).
Maybe its just a poor choice of words. But it might be best to find someone on the same path to experiment with cos the idea of a guy sucking me who finds me or what I do gross ain't a turn on!
If I was on a ego trip. I might think differently. :)

D

deleted3782

Using your hand doesn't make you queer, why should your mouth me any different?

I agree...sometimes a mouth is just a mouth (or is a dick sometimes just a dick?). :wink:

Suck a nice big fat dick. Try it out, decide from there whether to repeat or not. What you do in the privacy of your own mouth is your choice. Craigslist is pretty sketchy, and finding a suitable dick is difficult. Maybe adam4adam or manhunt?

D

deleted724068

do you know if any of your mates are open minded when it comes to sex?
if so, bring up a topic of sex things he wants to try and then say your. mention giving a blowjob and then check for his reaction. if he seems cool with what you just said, then ask the question. see if he will let you.