I'm Straight/can self-suck, but

hotasmen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the words "grosses me out" offends the very men whos dick you would like to suck. Perhaps less vitriol would be your best bet in sucking a man's cock. Also it's funny how you only want to suck a "hung" cock.

D

deleted724068

Does anyone else share this same "fantasy" I guess? I'm straight, not attracted to men in any way at all (the thought grosses me out), but I've wanted to try giving a blowjob for some time.

everyone is curious and experimentive in their own way. least you admitted it and have the balls to go ahead and fullfil a sexual need. how do you know you dont like it if you havent tried it. no one here has a right to judge you for being straight, gay, bi or trans.
i think its great that you want to experiment. it might change your opinion of men being together as you said that it kind grosses you out.

necromechwiz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are plenty of guys out there who enjoy being sexual with other guys but aren't into the anal sex thing. I don't think that alone is basis for labeling.

alpinepaul

Experimental Member
Media
maybe if you (and the world) could find an attidude in which gay/being with a man is not gross and evil, it would be a lot more easier also to find a cock you can suck on

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the exact same boat here!, I know I'm straight 100%, have a girl that I love but I'm very atracted to the sex act itself, being M on M or M on F. I have no desire whatsoever to cuddle with a man and I certainly don't have any interest in kissing a man (yuck) and I agree that to suck a cock is a different issue. Maybe we just want to try new things :)

Dont let anybody tell you you are gay, and you know that.

I wish I could self suck :(

Sorry but my sarcastic self can't help but think this statement is ridiculous. Here's my quote of the day as a response:

"Don't let anybody tell you you are gay (God forbid!!) if you just want to suck a big dick."

Kissing a man is totally gross (yuck) but sucking his cock is a different issue. How? :confused: The most convoluted logic I've ever heard.

Last edited:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forget about labeling your sexuality. If you want to try something, then try it. Afterwards, just go after what you want. If that happens to be more cock, great. If it's more women, great. If it's both, great. Doesn't really make a difference.

I agree. People get so hung up on labels they forget to be just themselves. The OP smacks of someone who is just normally sexual but is terrified of having a label thrust at him. Chill and be sexual and ignore what others think. You only live once and don't get another chance to sort out your regrets :wink:

bithebi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are not straight, sorry. Your aversion is the biggest hint, actually.

yott

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry but my sarcastic self can't help but think this statement is ridiculous. Here's my quote of the day as a response:

"Don't let anybody tell you you are gay (God forbid!!) if you just want to suck a big dick."

Kissing a man is totally gross (yuck) but sucking his cock is a different issue. How? :confused: The most convoluted logic I've ever heard.

It doesn;t have to make sense (to you), just get a cock and to town on it! (no kissing or cuddling please)

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It doesn;t have to make sense (to you), just get a cock and to town on it! (no kissing or cuddling please)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO....well I always seem to find more seemingly crazy ideas on this website. It's just like finding a "pussy" and going to town on it. I simply can not imagine that anyone would want to take you up on your offer....even totally desperate elderly trolls under bridges. Where are these cocks that you would want to get? Thank you for the laugh though.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Young men are more concerned about sexual orientation , Straight or Gay . I don't fancy being with another man , but like the idea of sucking a nice cock . I have never sucked my own , despite trying , my penis isn't long enough and I am not flexible enough . I have on a number of occasions dreamed that I was sucking myself and very pleasurable it was .

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in the exact same boat here!, I know I'm straight 100%, have a girl that I love but I'm very atracted to the sex act itself, being M on M or M on F. I have no desire whatsoever to cuddle with a man and I certainly don't have any interest in kissing a man (yuck) and I agree that to suck a cock is a different issue. Maybe we just want to try new things :)

Dont let anybody tell you you are gay, and you know that.

I wish I could self suck :(

I agree with this, 100%. I believe "gay" to be a mental state, as much as physical.

When a girl walks across the street, I check her out. I look at her butt, legs, breasts, hair, clothes, etc.. When a guy walks across the street, I am only being careful not to run him over. I never look at a man and feel any desire to check him out.

For me, sex with a man is certainly a gay act, by definition :) But outside of that bedroom, I have zero interest in a man. It is for the sensation of the sex act, ONLY, for me. I guess I am not *emotionally* attracted to men. Only physically attracted.

Men are for fucking.

Women are what I want to sit, on the couch with and make happy and kiss and and and.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Gay sex is gross...but I dream of sucking cock." I never get these statements. Quit judging others if you want to do it too and not be judged. Anyway, suck all you want straight boy. It is just dick

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having gay sex doesn't make you gay, being attracted to men doesn't make you gay, well probably bi. If you don't feel sexually attracted to women and only feel that way towards men then you're gay. Gay isn't an action, it's how you feel, so go ahead and be straight but happy while sucking dick, because that won't change anything! it's just a physical.

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I found out at an early age I could put my dick in my mouth to. :-D

Fun ensued and that quickly got me curious about other guys.

I think you may be confusing your fantasies with the definition of your masculinity. The two have nothing in common - just sayin.

D_w6cvuyxdt

Just Browsing
Media
You are not straight, sorry. Your aversion is the biggest hint, actually.

Some interesting responses, but this takes the cake. I love how you guys say my logic isn't sound, but then immediately throw out labels like no other.

I'm not attracted to guys in any way whatsoever. It really wouldn't matter what the dick was attached to, it could be a trans, a dude, or a hermaphrodite; it seriously does not matter. I do not feel any sexual desire for men at all, hence why it "turns me off" to think of giving a blowjob when I'm not horny.

It's pretty much a case of me being able to suck my own dick, getting tired of the limitations of sucking my own dick (it's pretty strenuous on my back, etc, and being curious of what it's actually like to give a blowjob/wanting to try it. Some of you are really reading way too far into this.

The "hung dick" thing is just preference. I can suck an 8 inch dick (mine) anytime I want, when would I have the chance to try on something bigger? Which is again, what I believe some of you are getting caught up on. I'm only focusing on the dick, I don't care what it's attached to as I have zero interest in men.

It's pretty much an urge that I sometimes get when I'm horny, which immediately vanishes when I'm not horny.

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try telling ya real life friends about your urges. Some of them will cut all ties with you, others will willingly put their dick in ya mouth. The former are ya true friends. Because, according to the most common logic here, sucking a dick attached to a male is not gay. So I'm sure your straight friends will completely understand you.

Some of you say "yuck" to gay this and gay that...before anyone even accused you of it or even implied you were gay. A clear indication that you are not trying to convince us...you're all trying to convince yourselves. Convincing people that only exist virtually through a thread should be the least of your worries. You could have left out any gay-bashing and everyone would have still addressed your concerns and pointed you in the right direction just as well. Whether you're gay or not is not our concern, we're all here to enjoy and help each other. On the internet men will hit on men regardless of if you have pegged yourself as gay or not. It's the way of the world. Don't worry about it. There's always a homosexual just waiting to turn you out. You just do you.