1. B_greeleygirl

B_greeleygirl New Member

So I've been having this little online anonymous fling with a guy that I'm really attracted to (face/thick dick). I haven't met him yet because I had a bad relationship after my last hook up. So I was pretty happy that my roommate/friend wanted to hook up with one of his big-dicked friends -let's call him donkeydave cause he's a freak lol! They both hooked up pretty much immediately and got to know each other a little. I, perhaps mistakenly, thought that I could stretch out my online relationship with this guy and keep him interested in me by sending some sexy pics and vids. During this time, my friend has been letting me get to know donkeydave and he's pretty much normal and he's been telling me that my guy is also normal and that I should hook up with him.I started to get cold feet about the whole thing after he didnt' email me for like a week.

At the beginning my roommate and I wanted to get a little crazy with these guys(threesomes and foursomes lol) but they kinda shot that down at the start. But the whole time my friend is trying to talk me into fucking donkeydave. Here's the thing about donkeydave, we measured his freak dick and its basically 10 inches long and 7 inches girth and hangs down like a third leg - never seen anything like it before and very turned on... So like i said he's a freak and fucks for like two hours - seriously I put on a movie and was so annoyed to hear them loudly fucking, i swear to god as the credits roll he finally cums...
    It's been like this for weeks and im getting jealous and horny for his dick and abilities. My friend says he cums a lot and she really describes everything he can do and how good he makes her feel - everytime he comes to our house to fuck my friend I started to wish and imagine he was fucking me instead - all the time realizing I'm stringing his friend along, still wanting to hook up with him, but not wanting to deny myself what my friend calls the most amazing sex ever.
    So donkeydave's friend hasn't emailed me back for like a week and I think that he's done with me. My friend convices me to join in with her and her freak fuck buddy and really test his skills. I feel bad and know I was wrong but my friend hatched a plan to get him drunk - he doesn't really drink apparently - and as we're on the couch watching a movie my friend and I get naked and start going at it. Donkeydave didnt want anything to do with the threesome and we knew it, but I lied through my teeth and said that it was ok with his roommate and that we weren't talking anymore. He was telling me that it still wasn't cool and that it didn't feel right but I started sucking his cock and he was really drunk and that ended the debate.
    So yes, he was amazing and fucked us both and it was both pretty crazy and the best sexual experience I've ever had. It was actually funny when he finally did cum, he shot it all over both of us lol, I've never seen that much before, i started laughing.
    Then the I'm a total idiot moment comes, his friend emails me with a sexy vid that I had assumed he wasnt going to send because I'd turned him away and he hadn't emailed me back for a week. So I don't think I can even email him back because he might get mad at donkeydave and we pretty much got him drunk and seduced him and he didn't really want to do it at first.
    So just a while ago donkeydave tells my friend that their little month long fling is over because he feels torn up over the threesome and that he did his friend wrong.
    Should I tell his friend that im a terrible person and that it was all my fault or just not reply to his email. Remember, we haven't even met and don't really know anything about each other. If he were to stop emailing me I wouldn't even know how to communicate with him now that Donkeydave isn't coming to out house anymore.

2. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nice story. i am stupid too. i bought D batteries for my photon blaster when i was supposed to get 9v's!

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

fictitious stories, anyone?

OH! i know who you are.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why does the roommate keep switching sexes? And why does the OP think it is okay to tell us how she sexually assaulted some drunk dude? And if the story were true, why would she mention to the online guy anything about the 3-way if he doesn't bring it up? Or mention it and invite him to a similar experience? Or. . . you know what, lately I have been responding to way too much damn' fiction on here.

#4 AlteredEgo, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Detachable Penis

cuz she is a dude, a dude who is really bad at writing smut.
    mostly is the detachable penis.
    is horrible with continuity.

6. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

It's kinda ringa bell, Ms.MickeyLee.

So many fakers....it's all a blur.

Got a name?

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    AlteredEgo puts on a brown, gold and turquoise tankini and work boots. She gets a whiff of her own floral conditioner as her damp hair is thrown forward when she stoops to tie the laces of her grungy boots, and adjust her socks. It is going to be a long morning, but the rewards will be worth it. As she heads out to the LPSG yard where her supplies will be awaiting her attention, a smile slowly stretches the corners of her full lips. She remembers the rushing thrill that tightened her little chocolate-chip nipples, and warmed her button of a clit while she bathed earlier, as that same thrill, and the anticipation which ignited it, return full force. As she approaches her work site, she checks her heavy, low-slung tool belt with one excited hand, almost unaware of passing the other over her own fleshy curves and valleys.

She's only just arrived, but summer heat and lusty hunger glitter her forhead, arms and cleavage with shimmering perspiration. Spotting a growing crowd of friends and acquaintances near the trailer, she calls out, "Are you folks all here to help me build the Jello pool?"

What happens next? (I sometimes wish I could have a detachable penis. I wouldn't constantly lose it and have to buy it back though. That guy gets one, and he doesn't even respect his!)

Draft saved Draft deleted