I'm such a loser

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by marwan80, Dec 9, 2008.

1. marwan80

marwan80 New Member

Yes. I'm admitting it. I'm a loser.

I hook up with this gorgeous guy while in NYC whom I met through work. (I wrote about this here: http://www.lpsg.org/104489-my-first-one-night-stand.html)

We stayed in touch since then and kept texting or chating together. I decided to spend my new year's and christmas in the City just because I love it, and partly because of him. I got a place and all that crap and paid shit ton of money (I'm a grad student) and now... now, he tells me he's not gonna be in town.

I feel like a jackass. I'm going to make sure I make most of my time in the City, but I know I am loser because I've been just obsessive.

Why am I writing this. Just because I feel like an idiot, and want to say it out loud.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

You are not a looser. Maybe you should have communicated your plans with him before you made the reservations. But listen, you may have a better time you never know. If all else fails I do great coffee dates with visiting out of town LPSG members!

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Don't feel like that, such things can happen man. Everyone has such a story, but that doesn't mean you are a loser. You just make a mistake and meybe expected too much, but don't feel bad, it can happen too everyone, and happens too everyone!

Cheer up man, enjoy NY when you are there, it is a beautiful city!

4. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sometimes things have a way of working out even better than planned

5. bark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, there are plenty of fish in the city.

6. edmouse

edmouse New Member

what nudeyorker said. I too like to greet a NY visitor from out of town. I like seeing the city in their eyes. After the coffee, of course.

Enjoy it.

Draft saved Draft deleted