I'm supposed to introduce myself

Warrior Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just found this group and that's awesome! I'm not sure exactly what to write here so I'll just say whatever enters my mind. I'm 22 and live in Phoenix, AZ. I'm going to school @ ASU and hope to get my degree in Construction Management after I graduate from ASU. My family is totally involved in construction so I already know most aspects of building. I probably don't need it but for some reason want to at least get my degree. I'm not married but I almost always have a girlfriend. You might see that I also listed myself as 20% gay. That's not really true but I don't have hang-ups about some fun with another guy. It's a long story but I think my acceptance of that is because of my upbringing. When young I was introduced to nasty play with friends and just always thought all guys did it as part of growing-up. I don't want a boyfriend but good friends I can trust are really important. So why am I here? This will sound real dumb but it's true; I am really large endowed and have spent most my life kind of embarrassed by it. I have 4 older brothers and 1 younger and they are all the same. I guess it must be genetic. So growing up I was always the biggest and so guys would comment about it, tease me about it, and give me nicknames. I didn't want all the attention. I spent many years trying to hide it. So that's why I'm here. I'm hoping to find some support from others who share the same issue. That's probably enough for now.

cockdom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi warrior Boy - just let it all hangout and be proud of it ! You are lucky to be endowed with such a wonderful tool - it would be great to see some photos of it on this site! I look forward to that!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Warrior ... welcome to the group. You will find lots of interesting topics here. There are many people who have gone throught he same things as you ... many of the guys here have family members (no pun intended) who have shared experiences, names. etc. Read a lot here, ask questions and join in it all.

cockdom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi warrior Boy - just let it all hangout and be proud of it ! You are lucky to be endowed with such a wonderful tool - it would be great to see some photos of it on this site! I look forward to that!