I'm sure this has been asked, but....wtf

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Just hard enough to get in with an assist bendy flex 8 X 6."
An interesting test was completed about 6 years ago at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden concerning your question. A sensitive audio measuring device manufactured by the Danish firm of Kjael & Breuer was installed next to 100 college girls who each volunteered to receive various girths of phallus (GOP) from 4" circumference to 8". The ensuing vocal output from the gals was carefully measured. The average was at 4" width 4.8 db (barely a squeak)
at 5" GOP sound increased to 16.6db. (a significant response, the testing engineer became aroused and the test was suspended for about 5 minutes, the engineer produced a 30db and became unaroused and the test continued) At 6" GOP there was a noticable increase in sound to 22db. At 7" GOP the sound intensity was a rip roaring 65db. At 8" GOP there were only 3 girls from Akron, Ohio who would volunteer. The first girl screamed a 80db level. The 2nd volunteer farted (55db) upon insertion and was disqualified. The third girl didn't make a sound and took the 8x8 in with great zeal.
It appears 6" is the most desirable girth. The length was not critical. But highly scientific.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Just hard enough to get in with an assist bendy flex 8 X 6."
An interesting test was completed about 6 years ago at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden concerning your question. A sensitive audio measuring device manufactured by the Danish firm of Kjael & Breuer was installed next to 100 college girls who each volunteered to receive various girths of phallus (GOP) from 4" circumference to 8". The ensuing vocal output from the gals was carefully measured. The average was at 4" width 4.8 db (barely a squeak)
at 5" GOP sound increased to 16.6db. (a significant response, the testing engineer became aroused and the test was suspended for about 5 minutes, the engineer produced a 30db and became unaroused and the test continued) At 6" GOP there was a noticable increase in sound to 22db. At 7" GOP the sound intensity was a rip roaring 65db. At 8" GOP there were only 3 girls from Akron, Ohio who would volunteer. The first girl screamed a 80db level. The 2nd volunteer farted (55db) upon insertion and was disqualified. The third girl didn't make a sound and took the 8x8 in with great zeal.
It appears 6" is the most desirable girth. The length was not critical. But highly scientific.

Are you from 4Chan?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
That all depends where the batteries go

<feigns_reach_for_... accent="day-go talk"> I got your batteries right here, babe. </feigns_reach_for_...>

No need to bring your own or worry about [re]placement.:biggrin1:

So, still the question is of one or the other which do you get more out of in... uhhhmmm.... ahhhh.... traction?

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rock hard steel rod pointing to the sky 6 X 5.
or
Just hard enough to get in with an assist bendy flex 8 X 6.
(Is one a vibrator and the other a dildo?)
A hard man is good to find. :wink: A penis needing an assist is not something I wish to encounter with any degree of regularity.:cool:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6x5 rock hard aint bad. In fact, its pretty good functioning, no issues, dick that will fit most situations without tons of mini adjustments for the partner. It is almost like the one size fits all dick. The only issue you might have is running into a true size queen.

8x6 limp or flexy? What the hell is the point of having a big dick if you cant get it rock hard. I dont mean to sound insensative, but ED is ED and the size doesnt matter.

A dick is a sex organ, not an ornament. IMHO. Ultimatley, I want to fuck with it, not show it off. And 6x5 is a good normal.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must have misread the question.
I guess you were asking about fake phalluses. My Bad!!!!!

But while I am on it, I still back up my orginal statement.