I'm swinging a baseball bat

mikeygllghr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7.75 in length and 5.75 in girth, but at the base of my penis the girth is 5.25 - a bit smaller. So I am heavy at the end like a baseball bat. If I try some PE, such as stretching and jelqing, will my girth in both places get bigger at the same rate ( a bigger bat), or will the end grow faster than the base (exaggerated baseball bat) or will it it even out and get an optimal 6 at both the base and the head (solid piece of raw lumber)? Are there exercises that target specifically the base?

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
To have a girth that is thinner at the base is not unusual. I heard that the best girth gains come from clamping and hanging and not from the basic jelqing and stretching. I can't and no one else can really predict at what rate your penis will grow. The only way to see is to do it and study the results. Before you start hanging or clamping, stretch and jelq for about 2 months to see what happens and to condition your penis for heavier workouts to come. Go here for more advice and a routine:

START HERE -----> NEWBIE ROUTINE <----- Important Newbie Threads/Info - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums

P.S.- There is nothing wrong with a baseball bat :wink:

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed I would start with stretching and jelqing and then step up to clamping/hanging after a few months. I'm not too sure if you will even it up for girth size throughout but it's worth the try most that could happen is you get a bit more girth :)