I'm taking my gallery down.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was exchanging messages with my friend Ryan Pratt on myspace when he said "Hey, I saw your profile on xpeeps. Nice tits. I didn't know you were on that site."

xPeeps.com :: HeatherBel

This is not me.

THIS....is not me.

Somebody from this site is using pictures from this site to create their fake profile. I am taking my pictures off lpsg. I do not appreciate this at all. I know it's this site, because this is the only site that I have put up photos of myself like this.

I guess that's what I get for puting naked pictures of myself on the internet.

Not to mention their profile is poorly written.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Somebody from this site is using pictures from this site to create their fake profile. I am taking my pictures off lpsg. I do not appreciate this at all. I know it's this site, because this is the only site that I have put up photos of myself like this.

I guess that's what I get for puting naked pictures of myself on the internet.

Not to mention their profile is poorly written.

Sorry to hear that Heather. I didn't think people would actually go OUT of their way to steal your identity. And to do it in such a poor way, is adding insult to injury.

I hope you catch the bastard and knock his lying ass to the ground.:rolleyes:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
heather you will be sorely missed around here, thats an ultimately classless act there and i'm with mr. black, that jackwad needs to get his lil dick slapped down big time

21cent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am suprised, I just registered here to reply to a post of yours, and I then see this thread start, and already so many replies... you are obviously well loved here!

I hope you don't let this get to you too much.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh fuck that is a foul fucking thing to happen. The boys and girls here will be sad about that.

Did I ever tell you I love your nice big handsome parrot!:wink:

take care missy

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got a screenshot of their profile before they made i private. It says I'm 35, hispanic, and live in Virgina.

lol...I'm 23, white as snow (I have freckles, people!) and I live in Austin, Texas, man.

Oh and..I drink and I smoke. Avid drainker and smoker, as you all know.

I'm so pissed. :(

About HeatherBel I'm a 35 years young woman who has a big apetite for life. I love to ski, surf, and I'm an avid hunter as well. and I love sex! I love it any and which way you name it, and I'm proud to say that. Who says a girl can't enjoy it? I have C cups, and a wonderful touch and you have to be the one to find out. IM me at D3Let3rious if you wanna chat.
HeatherBel Would Like To Meet... I love younger guys who think they're at the top of their game....at least they think. You've never known good pussy until you've had someone with some experience, and someone's gotta teach these boys. I like men who are in shape, decent-looking, not a complete idiot, and natural body hair is a plus. Email me with pictures at Kandeapl@yahoo.com if you're interested. More pics will be coming....

Attachments

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather..... for someone to actually steal your images, thats just almost as bad as stealing anything from the charity shop I work in, you have to be very low to do that. God, TBH, I am shocked!

Why would this tosspot even DREAM of it? A nice looking woman like you? Trying to contribute to a community? Sorry, that just not acceptable.
I hope the administrators find out who it is and give their ip/hostmask a good banning and I hope the adminstraotrs of xPeeps do the same. It could so happen to all of us, its a shame they picked Heather.

I really do hope something is done about it.

EDIT: I then looked at your video...

Awww!! Blue reminds me of my mother and her dogs (4 of them) and the love and affection they show. Playful Irsh red and white setters (with the red one thrown in to confuse you!). :)

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, Heather, it's the first time that i talk to you... :redface: Well, there's allways a first time, so i pick the occasion for show you my disappoint for the stolen pictures... What a pity for us, to no see anymore them, here! I hope that you change your mind and then you put again the pics on Lpsg, and the thiefs close their fake profile. :smile: