I'm taking my gallery down.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks BBJ, It's on my list of things to do in my lunch break.....that and ...half the boys from this site :tongue:

:smile:

Honey

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*ahem*

What about putting post-it notes all over your face??

That would fall loosely under the category of "some kind of" watermark. :rolleyes:

One minor problem....
... there are ways around that, its called "Print Screen". Inport it into photoshop, or whatever, save as a JPEG, give it a different file name, done. Now upload it.
How does print screen work for those that dont know?

That was covered by the comment "making a screensave" in my post. :rolleyes:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a possible cheap, easy way to do it:

open your pic you want to watermark in one session of MS Paint

open a second session of MS Paint, and create a light grey text (or whatever color highlights your shot the best) to be your watermark. select all and copy to clipboard all of this image.

go back to your pic, on the top bar menu, go to the "Image" menu item, and make sure "Draw Opaque" is unchecked.

you can then paste your text into this pic, and you've got a watermark. save it as a different file so you have your unadulterated version still intact.

now just go through all your pics and paste this watermark into it

hope it works, if i effed this up, someone tell me

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A watermark would look much classier though, yes. ;) Is there a specific program to use in order to make one? I have photoshop, but I don't know my way around it thoroughly.

Good job this is my expert field, sort of.
Simple watermarking? Open photoshop, then open your image. Tip, to open an image, all you do is drag and drop the image into the photoshop window.
Now look for the layers pallet, it looks like this, sort of! :)

Click on the highlighted button, this is a "new layer", layers are just bits of graphic that is seperated from other parts of the image, like cut paper or acetate. Now click the text tool, looks like a T

Choose a colour, like white would be good (RGB value of 255,255,255, goes in another box) click on the image and type your name, you can highlight the text, change the font and size if you want.
now double click in the box that says 100% in the layers tab, change it to a lower setting, the lower the setting, the more transparent the text becomes.
Now click "Layer > Flatten image" and save the image (For heavens sakes! Use SAVE AS! You'll overwrite your master copy otherwise!).
Now upload. :)

HTHs, and another free waffle for me :)
NOTE: I am using photoshop CS2 on a PC. And your layer pallet maybe different.
You're done

EDIT: if you want the copyright symbol, press and hold ALT and while you do that, type "0" "1" "6" "9" on the numberpad (the 17 keys to your right on a desktop computer keyboard, on a laptop, you have to press the Fn key as well and the numbers are in a different colour) then release Alt, you should have a © symbol.

Also, if you cant do it that way, go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Character Map, click on the © symbol, hit select then copy, then press Ctrl + v in the paint program.
HTHs too.

EDIT2: here is an example. I used Gaussian blur to hide my address and contact details for obvious reasons. It was made for my new dual core laptop which has a slot for identification.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry, I was looking quickly at the post and trying to think too quickly. Got a baseball bat handy? Oh 23:23 here, I'm a bit tired! :(

Talk about playing straight into the hands of evil! :saevil:

"Strike three! You're, erm... asleep*!" :rolleyes:

...Alex noted, from his GMT+1 timezone. :tongue:

* 'asleep' may mean 'in a coma' in this particular instance

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk about playing straight into the hands of evil! :saevil:

"Strike three! You're, erm... asleep*!" :rolleyes:

...Alex noted, from his GMT+1 timezone. :tongue:

LOL, I unfortuately have college tomorrow too, trying to figure out if I am spending another week with my PC laptop or if my mac will be working tomorrow.

Oh and its winter time in Britian :(

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to hear of all the hassle you've had Heather.Glad you sorted it out.All this watermarking business sounds complicated to me,and would the people who steal care about such a thing anyway?
I don't understand their mentality myself.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The bitch was obviously hideous. :rolleyes:

One thing I did notice...under her occupation it says "Education" and her quoted line is "Hot For Teacher."

I bet she's a school teacher somewhere......which reminds me of that teacher who was fired for puting pictures of herself on her myspace page. Perhaps she didn't want to relive that experience herself.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The bitch was obviously hideous. :rolleyes:

One thing I did notice...under her occupation it says "Education" and her quoted line is "Hot For Teacher."

I bet she's a school teacher somewhere......which reminds me of that teacher who was fired for puting pictures of herself on her myspace page. Perhaps she didn't want to relive that experience herself.

Or maybe she wanted to lure young men into her den, chain them up and then rub her old body against them.:biggrin1:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You're right. :T It probably is a man.

I'm so nice, I give everyone the benefit of a doubt.

Example:
Friday night I was at a local dance club called Plush. I go in the backroom where about fifteen of my friends are sitting, all occupying the couches that run the length of the entire back room walls. The only empty seat was between my friend Ryan and a stranger (some girl). I sit down and Ryan goes "Omg...thankyou for sitting there. That bitch next to you was all feeling on my leg and whispering in my ear and shit. That bitch is total trash."

I turn and look at her and then turn back to Ryan. "Maybe she's just drunk. I mean..we've all been there. She does look a little wasted."

"No, Heather. That girl is complete and utter trash."

So later, I hear the dj drop this sick track and I go to the front room to dance by the turntables. I'm there dancing for a few minutes when I see the same girl crawl up on the speaker in front of the turntable and start shaking her ass. Everyone on the dancefloor stopped dancing, and they turned to stare at her and make faces....lol and she just kinda.....got off the speaker...

I ran back to the couch to tell Ryan that he was right.

I'm too damn nice. It probably was a man who took my shiz. :rolleyes:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
The one thing that makes this site fun to me is the openess and availability of member pictures. Without that, it's just another messageboard full of faceless pervs.

Thank you for the alert and well put. Fast hard lesson here on online social dynamics. Very sorry you were a victim. I'm sorry to say I caved too and took my face pics down - partly because I'm sooo goodlooking :rolleyes:

I guess I use one for an avatar... but then I'm hiding my receding hairline with every post, and that's one of the reasons why I'm here... to sorta come outa hiding.

I haven't joined anything like myspace because half the time a profile is just plain hard on the eyes, layout/graphics-wise. Now you can't trust where a pic came from.

Drag.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was exchanging messages with my friend Ryan Pratt on myspace when he said "Hey, I saw your profile on xpeeps. Nice tits. I didn't know you were on that site."

xPeeps.com :: HeatherBel

This is not me.

THIS....is not me.

Somebody from this site is using pictures from this site to create their fake profile. I am taking my pictures off lpsg. I do not appreciate this at all. I know it's this site, because this is the only site that I have put up photos of myself like this.

I guess that's what I get for puting naked pictures of myself on the internet.

Not to mention their profile is poorly written.
Aw, Heather, don't let 'em frustrate you so much there, hon'! You know how many sick fuckos have no life & compensate for it by pulling stupid shit like this on undeserving people like you.

lol....I sent them a message and they just changed their profile to private. Fucking idiot.
Just proves you caught them in the act & they clammed up. Nice going there, hon'!

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Yay! They took it down. lol I bitched at them about it. I was totally polite, promise.

*bats lashes*
Good girl! See, I knew sooner later they'd take the hint if you kept on their asses. Well, now you can relax & go back to your normal life. You and your parrot have fun, ok?