I'm taking my gallery down.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live in Texas. I've never seen any hispanics with any freckles. Ever. I'm not saying it's not possible, because I'm well aware that it is, but it's extremely rare skin condition.

I went to school from kindergarten through 12th grade with an Argentinian girl with freckles. I thought she was white until she told me otherwise. She had an Italian sounding last name. Her first name was Maria. Her freckles wer all over her face, arms, and back. (5th graders get mandatory swimming lessons in our school.) There was also a fairly dark Jamaican girl whose body hair was all blonde. It was basically peach fuzz, no real hair to speak of, but every last strand was yellow. It showed up in the weird lights at our school's pool. I only remember one boy, and only because he was hairier than the others, and his blonde hair did not match his red leg hair. I got caught looking, and he became self-aware, I think, sadly.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in Texas. I've never seen any hispanics with any freckles. Ever. I'm not saying it's not possible, because I'm well aware that it is, but it's extremely rare skin condition.

Most of the hispanic population in Texas is Mexican, most Mexicans are Mestizo, meaning a mix of native American population (in the case of Mexico, mostly Aztec, some Navajo, etc) and Spanish. The word Hispanic, on the other hand, only means of or relating to the Spanish language or culture. You can be 100% full-blooded Spanish (European) and be Hispanic. There are also quite a few fair-skinned people living in places like Argentina, Chile and Venezuela, where the Spanish genetic influence is higher in addition to having other large immigrant populations from Portugal, Germany, etc. Though we don't normally see quite as many immigrants from these Latin American countries in the United States.

Probably rare in Texas, granted, but not all that rare in general.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm on a site called adultfriendfinder, and had someone use my pics on their profile. I didn't realise until another guy said I was fake because he'd seen my pics somewhere else! haha

It's a pretty pointless and shitty thing to do.

I'll let you borrow a picture of my cock. :biggrin1: (see gallery)
Betcha they won't steal that one.:rolleyes:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm really glad you left some of your pics up. You're a very nice looking woman and I like looking at you.

Why thanks, love! You're a sight for sour eyes yourself. I just took down all the boob shots and put up more face pix. :T

Watch those get jacked too. lol

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would give them points, though, for settling on your pictures to steal. More believable than most of the fakers out there who select some super hot could-be model... or in some cases actual models.. and then try to pass those off as themselves.

They SETTLED on me? lol................:(

*hugs herself*

Think I'll go get some icecream, watch Desperate Housewives and paint my toes now. After that icecream though, I just wont eat for a week. I need to lose five more pounds or I'll never be pretty waaaaaaaaaaaa.

I have often had my thoughts, projects, research, artwork, writing, identities, pretty much everything 'stolen' off me... And unless I stop going outside i'll keep getting photographed too.

So if you like living in a cosy little room while others bring you firewood, fine.

Otherwise you will have to overcome such problems, and not hide the best of you.

btw. i'm happy if my gallery only lasts a few hours :(

Master Blaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm on a site called adultfriendfinder, and had someone use my pics on their profile. I didn't realise until another guy said I was fake because he'd seen my pics somewhere else! haha

Ditto... has happened to me to.
But it's the Internet & happens all the time. I Agree with watermarking your pics - good idea.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the hispanic population in Texas is Mexican, most Mexicans are Mestizo, meaning a mix of native American population (in the case of Mexico, mostly Aztec, some Navajo, etc) and Spanish. The word Hispanic, on the other hand, only means of or relating to the Spanish language or culture. You can be 100% full-blooded Spanish (European) and be Hispanic. There are also quite a few fair-skinned people living in places like Argentina, Chile and Venezuela, where the Spanish genetic influence is higher in addition to having other large immigrant populations from Portugal, Germany, etc. Though we don't normally see quite as many immigrants from these Latin American countries in the United States.

Probably rare in Texas, granted, but not all that rare in general.

These definitions are arbitrary, even capricious. To the US Govt - the guys who publish all the statistics telling us how many of who or what we are here - "Hispanic" means origination from a geographical area south of an arbitrary political border. Hence "Hispanics" who have spoken nothing but English (Belize, Trinidad) or Portuguese (Brazil) all their lives, Hispanics who are as "white" as I am, Hispanics who are black, are all lumped in to one group as "Hispanics". From there on, any special interest group is free to make all the group generalizations it pleases, and many do. But it's nonsense. There are enclaves of Scots and Italians, particularly in Argentina, who do speak Spanish but are in no other way - dress, habits, cultural affinities, political orientations - identifiable as being from anywhere but Europe. The Hispanics in my part of New England are Brazilian and speak no more Spanish than I do. (Somewhere in the last few decades I moved to South America without even having to pack my bags - it's bloody hell around here when Brazil wins some soccer championship or other. Shit, I hate soccer). Some are Cape Verdian and they're not even from south of any useful border, they're from islands just off Africa, but politically, in with the "Hispanics" they go. We also have a good number of Portuguese in my area, Portuguese as in native to Portugal or the Azores. Do we lump them in with the "Hispanics" just because they speak the same language as the typical Brazilian? (I don't know, I never asked one - I suspect they'd be unimpressed with the notion). The entire concept has lost its meaning through sloppy usage and political expediency. Nowadays we're even told that, say, "Mexican" is a race. That from those who try to play that ol' racism card when a question about border security comes up.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These definitions are arbitrary, even capricious. To the US Govt - the guys who publish all the statistics telling us how many of who or what we are here - "Hispanic" means origination from a geographical area south of an arbitrary political border. Hence "Hispanics" who have spoken nothing but English (Belize, Trinidad) or Portuguese (Brazil) all their lives, Hispanics who are as "white" as I am, Hispanics who are black, are all lumped in to one group as "Hispanics". From there on, any special interest group is free to make all the group generalizations it pleases, and many do. But it's nonsense. There are enclaves of Scots and Italians, particularly in Argentina, who do speak Spanish but are in no other way - dress, habits, cultural affinities, political orientations - identifiable as being from anywhere but Europe. The Hispanics in my part of New England are Brazilian and speak no more Spanish than I do. (Somewhere in the last few decades I moved to South America without even having to pack my bags - it's bloody hell around here when Brazil wins some soccer championship or other. Shit, I hate soccer). Some are Cape Verdian and they're not even from south of any useful border, they're from islands just off Africa, but politically, in with the "Hispanics" they go. We also have a good number of Portuguese in my area, Portuguese as in native to Portugal or the Azores. Do we lump them in with the "Hispanics" just because they speak the same language as the typical Brazilian? (I don't know, I never asked one - I suspect they'd be unimpressed with the notion). The entire concept has lost its meaning through sloppy usage and political expediency. Nowadays we're even told that, say, "Mexican" is a race. That from those who try to play that ol' racism card when a question about border security comes up.

The definition you used for Hispanic didn't have anything to do with the definition I used for Hispanic. You're criticizing me for something you said. Interesting. In fact, NOTHING that you say above has anything at all to do with ANYTHING I said. You obviously had this response prescripted in your head before you read anything I typed.
Brazilians and Portuguese speak Portuguese, which last I checked was not Spanish, even if it is very similar.

Hispanic: of or relating to the Spanish language or culture. simple.

Spain is in Europe, by the way.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To the US Govt - the guys who publish all the statistics telling us how many of who or what we are here - "Hispanic" means origination from a geographical area south of an arbitrary political border. Hence "Hispanics" who have spoken nothing but English (Belize, Trinidad) or Portuguese (Brazil) all their lives, Hispanics who are as "white" as I am, Hispanics who are black, are all lumped in to one group as "Hispanics".

Just to continue the hijack, this is extracted from another post I made:

I believe there is some debate about this term as there is about the [mis]use of the word Latino/a.

The term Latino itself is in this context a generic non English and non ethnic term used to describe any person ancestrally from a Latin speaking country, so this would therefore include Portugal and Brasil (and Italy, Romania etc). Many Spaniards I know do consider themselves Latino, some do not. Often the word is only used by them to describe their lifestyle.

The term Latino is often [mis]used in the US for Latino-American, i.e someone from South or Central America including Brasil. Thus, for example, as a Spaniard Antonia Banderas is Latino but not Latino-American.

We also have a good number of Portuguese in my area, Portuguese as in native to Portugal or the Azores. Do we lump them in with the "Hispanics" just because they speak the same language as the typical Brazilian? (I don't know, I never asked one - I suspect they'd be unimpressed with the notion)..

....Brazilians and Portuguese speak Portuguese, which last I checked was not Spanish, even if it is very similar.

Hispanic: of or relating to the Spanish language or culture. simple.

As I understand it, strictly, for the Portuguese the collective term is Lusitanic or Lusophone. So named for the area of the Western Iberian peninsula formerly called Lusitania and re-enforced later with the creation of Hispania Ulterior Lusitania by Augustus.

The former Roman colony of Hispania did originally include what is now Portugal so excluding the Portugese from being Hispanic would seem illogical at face value. However since the end of the Portuguese restoration war the two cultures have gone their own ways linguistically and culturally. Spain retained the by then derived word Spania for its sole use.

One could really only call Lusophones Hispanic for their interaction with Hispanics. The US Census does not generally report Portuguese speakers as Hispanic because it's a term generally reserved for Spanish speaking peoples. I suppose one could argue lusophones are a subset of Hispanics though I doubt that would be well received!

In real. everyday terms I'd agree NIC is quite correct, historically I'd say it's arguable. Big D, I'm unsure what you mean? The meaning of Hispanic has nothing to do with borders or their latitude and everything to do with lingustic and cultural heritage.

Not as sad as putting up multiple profiles. ;)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In protest for this situation going on, from now on I will call all English colonies Engladers and their habitants Anglos ...:cool: :tongue:

Yep, it makes sense....:wink:

Obrigado!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You fuckers WILL NOT turn my thread about identity theft into a race argument.

Don't. You. Dare. :mad::mad:

Sorry Heather..but they start...:biggrin1: :tongue:

And yep we have Brasilians with freakles and looking kind of like you...and Germans, Polish, Italians, Japonese and etcs...

But we have to pay attention that Mexico have a great population of Natives and mesticos and minority is Spanish 'white' and tiny bit others whites. I never saw an Mexican mestico with freakles or black too...but I haven't meet them all.:confused: