I'm terribly sorry

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I gotta apologize to all the haters. My post counter just hit the 3000 mark. This one is the actual 3000th.

It took me years to spew out this many facile opinions, uncover trolls, fakers and pic thieves, correct grammar, and of course gush over all the hot bodies and cocks on here. I came here originally to get some advice on swimsuits that are flattering but not obscene, and I never left.

This dubious achievement neatly coincides with my 40th birthday. Holy fuck. I don't know how that happened either. I'm still so freakin' immature and have the worst potty mouth in the world.

But there you have it. 3000 posts and 40 years old. And I'm staying here for a long time to come. So so sorry if you haters don't like the thought of that. But it's really kinda tough shit.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gotta apologize to all the haters. My post counter just hit the 3000 mark. This one is the actual 3000th.

It took me years to spew out this many facile opinions, uncover trolls, fakers and pic thieves, correct grammar, and of course gush over all the hot bodies and cocks on here. I came here originally to get some advice on swimsuits that are flattering but not obscene, and I never left.

This dubious achievement neatly coincides with my 40th birthday. Holy fuck. I don't know how that happened either. I'm still so freakin' immature and have the worst potty mouth in the world.

But there you have it. 3000 posts and 40 years old. And I'm staying here for a long time to come. So so sorry if you haters don't like the thought of that. But it's really kinda tough shit.
Hey Happy Birthday and congrat's! You know i love ya! You are a great guy:smile: :wink: :cool:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so sorry if you haters don't like the thought of that. But it's really kinda tough shit.

Congratulations. Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day. Seems like you have addressed the haters ok.

Now what do you have for the lovers? :tongue: Oh the gallery? Yes the gallery... mmmm

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, have you made a selection as to who will be your dance partner at this evening's gala celebration?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congratulations HM on having reached 40 looking so fucking hot! I bet you and everyone else the following: forty years from now , when you hit the double forty mark, you will be equally handsome , in a mature way of course, with a great bod and still swinging that mule's cock like a teenager! I hope your next 3,000 posts will flow freely and that you will enjoy great fitness and health forever! Donkey

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:​

Happy 40th Birthday Stud!

You Look Marvelous!

Forget Justin Timberlake, YOU are bringing sexy back! :05:​

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: