I'm tired of claims of 12 inches or more!!!

likey10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Member LPSGKINGSIZE was free camming the other day. I viewed his cam and granted, he really is BIG, but he's not what he claims to be.

I told him that I'm gay, and he said it was okay that I watched. He then asked me how big I thought he was. I told him it looked like maybe 10 inches. He told me that it was 11 inches, NOT 10 inches. I said okay and watched.

Another friend of mine and a member here too was also watching and he and I were chatting privately. He told me that the guy told him that he was 12 inches! I told him that he told me 11, and we both had a good laugh.

Anyways, he invited me to watch him again today on cam. I didn't ask. He sent me the invitation. So, the gay in me is easy to convince, so I accepted! This time he asked me my guess, and again I stayed with my 10 inch guess. He got defensive and said bigger. I said, 11?!!! He said, NO! It's over 12 inches.

Well, I told him he would have to prove it cause it only looked 10 inches. So, I am pasting our conversation from that point on below for your amusement. By the way, my name is Mikey if you didnt figure that part out.

Enjoy!

mikey: i never said that you werent big
mikey: you are big. i grant you that
mikey: but when anyone tells me that they are over 12 inches, im gonna have to see proof with a ruler next to it
mikey: can you hold it with both hands?
mikey: grab it at the base, not at the bals
mikey: balls
mikey: looks like you are grabbing at your balls
mikey: guess youre gonna have to use a ruler
mikey: if you can prove it to me, i will go on lpsg and testify to everyone that you really are as big as you say you are
mikey: you really do have a great cock, but i just cant believe that its over a foot long
lpsgkingsize: alright cool i dont feel like helping people that dont believe that i am that size there are others to look at that is why i say i am 11" or smaller so they dont go on an on about pulling out a ruler every 5 minutes to someone have fun with your adventures goodbye
mikey: so why dontyou just prove it?
mikey: i guess you cant
lpsgkingsize: theres only a certain amount of people i pull out a ruler to
mikey: you are the one going on and on about how big you are, so why not back it up and prove it
mikey: i dont know you from Adam, so whats the big deal?
lpsgkingsize: adam?
mikey: just a saying
lpsgkingsize: i dont know u period
mikey: thats the point
lpsgkingsize: bye like i said earlier
mikey: bye
mikey: im posting ths conversation on lpsg so everyone can see what you are realy like
mikey: so they wont believe your lies
lpsgkingsize: ok i dont need to hold a ruler on cam the whole time
mikey: ur right
mikey: all you have to do is it once and take a pic and post it
mikey: nobody will doubt you then
mikey: everyone laughs at ppl on that site who say they are over 12 inches!!
lpsgkingsize: ok but right now not on the top of my list
mikey: whatever
mikey: just dont keep bragging about your size then
lpsgkingsize: do u see my profile on the site ...empty dont care about the sight
lpsgkingsize: when did i brag
mikey: the other day i guessed that you were 10 inches
mikey: then you corrected me and said it was 11
mikey: now you are telling me you are over 12 inches!!
mikey: get your stories straight
mikey: i told you that you DO have a big cock, so why are you fixated on making ppl believe that its over a foot long?
mikey: i just dont get it
lpsgkingsize: cause if i said over 12 to begin ...listen carefully now ... u would of made me pull out a ruler that very minute thats why i try to make it so the person would oh yea its that size
mikey: well, im telling you that it only looks 10 inches
mikey: so thats what size i believe it is
mikey: if you want me to believe otherwise, then thats your problem
lpsgkingsize: ok than i will tell em its 10" thanks for helping out cause holding a ruler to it is not exciting
lpsgkingsize: no you have a problem i think but bye
mikey: i have no problem
lpsgkingsize: lol
lpsgkingsize: chill man
mikey: only when someone tries to trick me
lpsgkingsize: 7" is above average by the way
lpsgkingsize: so dont say only
mikey: well, im not bragging about it cause i think its small
lpsgkingsize: only 7" ...could be smaller
lpsgkingsize: i get more that dont want to try it or do something with cause the size and or girth
mikey: i can understand that
mikey: heres the point i am trying to make:
mikey: 1. I really LOVE your cock
mikey: 2. It turns me on
mikey: 3. It IS HUGE!!
mikey: 4. I'd really love to see it in person and taste it, etc.....
lpsgkingsize: as u can tell i am straight
mikey: but 5. It turns me off if you try to make me believe its bigger
mikey: you are 100 percent straight?
lpsgkingsize: yea
mikey: thats weird. i cant imagine a 100 percent straight guy getting a hard on and jacking off to gay guys on cam
lpsgkingsize: yea but are there guys in my place watching me ...no
mikey: that doesnt mean anything
mikey: you are camming for gay guys
lpsgkingsize: are there only gay guys watching no
mikey: then why did you invite me to watch?
mikey: i didnt ask to watch
mikey: you invited ME
lpsgkingsize: cause i like people to look in "awe" if thats the word
mikey: its not awe. its more like pity that the guy is deluding himself that its over a foot long
lpsgkingsize: ok than sorry to bother u
mikey: no problem
mikey: hope you get your size problems figured out one day

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to disagree with you on this one likey but I view it as 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth,' he may not be 12 inches, he was still massive if he was 10 inches and you got a free look, just try to enjoy that without pushing him to measure, what's an inch or two between friends :)

likey10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I should have clarified that part first. As soon as he showed me, I kept telling him how great it was, etc, and how much I enjoyed the show.

THEN it was he who went on a trip trying to convince me that he was over 12 inches long. He really got pushy about the subject and kept harping on and on about it. It really turned me off--that's how much he kept going on and on about it. So to shut him up I finally just told him to prove it if he wanted me to believe it.

That's pretty much where the conversation picks up from there.

I was really enjoying the show until he tried to lie to me. If he hadn't said anything about it, then things would have been different. I don't go around pushing people to prove their size. BUT if anyone WANTS me to believe that they are any size that is frankly beyond belief, then I'm gonna call them on the carpet and ask for proof.

I look at it this way. If I find a guy very attractive and he obviously weighs at least 190 pounds, it's no big deal cause I found him attractive at that weight. But if at some point he tells me that he isn't anywhere close to that weight, but in fact, he weighs ONLY 130 pounds, then I would laugh it off. But if he kept nagging me and nagging me about it and trying to force me to believe it, I would have to tell him to step on a scale for a reality check, cause the nagging and lying is turning me off.

Does that make more sense now?

likey10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once the lying begins, I'm turned off. Don't shove your cock in my face and tell me it's more than 12 inches when it only tastes like 10!!!! :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once the lying begins, I'm turned off. Don't shove your cock in my face and tell me it's more than 12 inches when it only tastes like 10!!!! :smile:

Amen Brotha'!
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:​

bradlv

1st Like
Media
likey10 - you are just a nasty nasty person posting a conversation here like that when it was done in private between you and lpsgkingsize. I hope everyone reads this and now knows NOT to EVER EVER trust you "likey10" in private conversations.
I for one now have NO respect for you at all now. You are the lowest of lows for making this post.

vxie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it's really not approporate to be cut and copying what someone says in a PM or messenger into a public forum - if you have a problem, i'm sure you can raise it without posting private messages, and invading someone's privacy.

as for his exact size, really does it matter if he keeps changing? it's bloody huge anyways, and if he enjoys showing let him... there are more important things to worry about than if someone said they were 11 inches, then 12 inches later on. who cares???

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with

Organically Posted by SpoiliedPrincess you got a free look, just try to enjoy that without pushing him to measure, what's an inch or two between friends :)

What it is that I don't understand is why you felt the need to post your private messages. It's one thing not to believe him, but why do you feel the need to give him a good kick in the balls. If you didn't believe him that is fine but why post it?

likey10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I apologize if it offended anyone that I posted this. I was really ticked off in my conversation with him. He told me he didnt care about this site anyways (that is in the post). I was in a bad mood that day cause of extreme pain and obviously some people here think that what I did was wrong.
I can't say that I completely agree with that, but I certainly respect your comments and input and how you feel.

As for vicious comments like " I hope everyone reads this and now knows NOT to EVER EVER trust you "likey10" in private conversations. I for one now have NO respect for you at all now. You are the lowest of lows for making this post," well, I consider that a very low comment from someone who has no vested interest in this. I only posted that conversation AFTER I warned him that I would, AND after he made it clear that he didnt care about this site anyways. If he had been an active member who was posting and cared about this site and contributed, etc., I would NEVER have done such a thing. He made it seem that he didn't care what went on at this site, so big deal if I posted what he was saying.

Now as for posting private messages that go on, check the forums and you will find many many posts of private messages in this forum for one reason or another, and those were without warning that they were gonna be posted.

So what happened was that lpsgkingsize DID come back to this forum that he said he didnt care about and he DID get into the chatroom and I can only imagine what happened then. So once again he lied.

I am quite sure from the tone of the last two comments, especially that of str8brad's, that if I decided to go into the chat room and talk and be friendly and a regular person like I have ALWAYS been, I will be shunned and ignored and in all likelyhood cussed at and chewed out if str8brad is there. So here are what I consider my options:

1. I can do what many other individuals have done and make a completely new identity and nobody would ever know.

2. Go into the chatroom and face my attackers and probably get into a verbal fight.

3. ?

Option number 1 is out of the question for me cause I am NOT that kind of person. I will not hide behind some other identity. Option 2 isn't sounding good either cause I honestly put up with more physical pain that probably any of you can even fathom and I'm not gonna add frustration on top of the pain.

So once I figure out what option 3 is, that is most likely gonna be the one.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s pretty low of you to be posting a private message between you two. He may have or might not have a 12" penis but that does not mean you have to embarrass him here.

bradlv

1st Like
Media
as for your reason - posting a private conversation in a public forum because " others do it" - That pretty lame.
And NO I won't be "cussing or chewing you out" when you come into the chat room. Since I now know you are the type of person who takes joy in copying private conversations and posting them in the forum, I'd rather not have anymore conversations with you. Perhaps you have yet to grasp what " private conversation" actually means.

Lpsgkingsize has only been a member for one month and is an active user of the chat room, he has made some good friends and always invites everyone in the chat room to view his yahoo public shows.

sneadq

Just Browsing
Media
Wow str8brad, you really are good at twisting things around to make them appear completely different. Where in my post did I say that I posted what I did because other people posted it?!! I NEVER SAID THAT!

Then you go on and make the bold statement that I am "the type of person who takes joy in copying private conversations and posting them in the forum." WOW WOW WOW! I never received ANY joy from posting my original post. That's pretty assuming of you to make such a statement. You must have taken great joy in posting your comments about me as well!

I invite absolutely ANYONE to give me another instance where I have been rude, brash, inflammatory or absolutey ANYTHING OTHER than nice, kind, welcoming and friendly to anyone on this site!

So I made a mistake! I apologized! I do, however, repeat the FACT that LPSGKINGSIZE stated that he CARED NOTHING ABOUT THIS SITE!!!! Now you are telling me that he is an active, caring member and on and on and on, etc..... Well, both statements can NOT be true at the same time. So if he is such an active member that comes on here all the time, then the other statement by him was another lie. Or it is the other way around. Either way one of them was a lie.

I apologized and if there was any way I could erase my original post, I would gladly do so. I am not asking anyone to take sides with me, but it would be nice to stop being flamed, because I for a certainty, have been an active member on this site with posts and pictures and nothing but friendly and fun comments to say on the chat room regularly (as opposed to going in there just advertising for people to come watch me on cam and making no real contribution to the chatroom otherwise).

sneadq

Just Browsing
Media
And yes, sneadq is me, likey10. I made another account so I could go into the chatroom anonymously and see if I was being flamed. Nobody was chatting when I went in so I left and came and posted this under the new name just so you knew who this "new" person was.

I can see by the repeated comments on here that nobody here is a forgiving person, but instead enjoys beating a person once he is already down, especially you, str8brad. That really shows what type of person you truly are, and I feel sorry for you that you are that way.

As for this post, this is my last post on this site or visit to the chatroom. I have just removed all my photos and profile information.

For those of you who were truly my friends on this site, I thank you for your friendship and I bid you farewell and I wish you well.

ohgoonthen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Likey,

You did something wrong.

You did it to another person.

You know what you did wrong.

Dont flounce off like you are the injured party.

Apologise, learn from it and gain everyones respect from that.

xx

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Member LPSGKINGSIZE was free camming the other day. I viewed his cam and granted, he really is BIG, but he's not what he claims to be.

I just don't understand why you cared so much you felt motivated to take measures (no pun intended) calculated to embarrass the guy. Who cares?

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally Posted by likey10 aka sneadq

Hey, I apologize if it offended anyone that I posted this. I was really
ticked off in my conversation with him. He told me he didn't care about
this site anyways (that is in the post). I was in a bad mood that day
cause of extreme pain and obviously some people here think that what
I did was wrong.I can't say that I completely agree with that, but I
certainly respect your comments and input and how you feel.

Apologize accepted, but never should a private conversation be made public. Even when told or warned otherwise.

Originally Posted by likey10 aka sneadq likey10 aka sneadq

I only posted that conversation AFTER I warned him that I would, AND after he made
it clear that he didn't care about this site anyways. If he had been an active member
who was posting and cared about this site and contributed, etc., I would NEVER have
done such a thing. He made it seem that he didn't care what went on at this site,
so big deal if I posted what he was saying.

Please read above.

I am quite sure from the tone of the last two comments, especially that
of str8brad's, that if I decided to go into the chat room and talk and be
friendly and a regular person like I have ALWAYS been, I will be shunned
and ignored and in all likelyhood cussed at and chewed out if str8brad is
there.

Originally Posted by str8brad

And NO I won't be "cussing or chewing you out" when you come into the chat room.

Please read down. The next to the last commit.

Wow str8brad, you really are good at twisting things around to make
them appear completely different. Where in my post did I say that I
posted what I did because other people posted it?!! I NEVER SAID THAT!

And neither did he.

Originally Posted by str8brad

as for your reason - posting a private conversation in a public forum because " others do it" - That pretty lame.

So here are what I consider my options:
1. I can do what many other individuals have done and make a completely new identity
and nobody would ever know.
2. Go into the chatroom and face my attackers and probably get into a verbal fight.

Originally Posted by likey10 aka sneadq likey10 aka sneadq

And yes, sneadq is me, likey10. I made another account so I could go into the chatroom
anonymously and see if I was being flamed. Nobody was chatting when I went in so I left
and came and posted this under the new name just so you knew who this "new" person was.

And you did both, without the verbal fight.

I can see by the repeated comments on here that nobody here is a forgiving person,

Please read above, but I am sure you do not care.

sneadq

Just Browsing
Media
Well CamperJoe, you certainly like to quote comments, even though you are quoting some out of context. You are making me out to be a liar now.

To set a couple matters straight.

1. Here is the quote from str8brad: "as for your reason - posting a private conversation in a public forum because " others do it" - That pretty lame."

He said in this comment that I said that I posted it because other people did. I made it clear that was NOT the reason I posted it! Now you are taking str8brad's side and ganging up on me when the facts of the posts prove that I am correct in this matter. str8brad imputed wrong motives and maligned me where he had no business doing so.

2. I created a new user account because I had cleared out my likey10 profile and had a moderator suspend that account. I could not post under that name anymore or join the chatroom under that name. I DID come out and immediately post and tell everyone who I was in a post. I didn't have to let anyone know who sneadq really was. I could have just remained anonymous and hidden behind a new identity like so many of you people have done and are still doing.

You said that I did both of my options, and nothing happened. Well, for your information, when I went into the chat room, NOBODY was chatting about ANYTHING!!!! It was a dead chat room so I left. So of course there was no confrontation because nobody was talking!!!

Okay, are we clear now?!!! I am no longer part of this forum. I have said my goodbyes to the people who were my true friends and for all I care, you can keep running this subject into the ground for as long as you want. Keep kicking me while you I am down, but I won't know it cause I am not gonna be here any more.

If you guys wanna keep flaming someone, go to this thread and condemn all the people who are "outing" another lpsg member:

http://www.lpsg.org/large-penis-personal-ads/36840-need-my-15x8-inch-cock.html

There you will find more victims for your relentless attacks. Have at it! And have a good life!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree on the private conversations, the conversation is between two people, whether they choose to keep it private or not is their decision, likey had the right to post it if he chose to do so, any conversation we have could be repeated there's no official secrets act regarding online conversations.