I'm tired of claims of 12 inches or more!!!

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree on the private conversations, the conversation is between two people, whether they choose to keep it private or not is their decision, likey had the right to post it if he chose to do so, any conversation we have could be repeated there's no official secrets act regarding online conversations.

It's not that it's expressly prohibited, but many people believe it to be ethically unsound. When one side of a conversation has a reasonable expectation of privacy, and the other side is aware of that but makes the conversation public anyway, it sort of flunks the smell test.

Having said that, I don't know what this guy is getting all bent out of shape about. All he had to do was say "my bad" and move on, but instead, he's acting as if he's being tarred and feathered for it. He's made it much, much worse than it had to be.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally Posted by likey10 aka sneadq

Well CamperJoe, you certainly like to quote comments, even though you are quoting some out of context. You are making me out to be a liar now.

Well lets get see if I understand this right then. You said

He said in this comment that I said that I posted it because other people did. I made it clear that was NOT the reason I posted it!

I only posted that conversation AFTER I warned him that I would, AND after he made it clear that he didn't
care about this site anyways. If he had been an active member who was posting and cared about this site and contributed, etc., I would NEVER have done such a thing. He made it seem that he didn't care what went on at this site, so big deal if I posted what he was saying.

So if we are to understand you right, only because lpsgsizeking is a new member and in your opinion does not care about the site, that you posted a private conversation to out him as a liar.
Well that is mighty big of you do care so much about LPSG.ORG and yourself only being here since May of this 2007.
I think it goes much deeper than that. Could it have been a failed attempt to make oneself look good?

You said that I did both of my options, and nothing happened. Well, for your information, when I went into the chat room, NOBODY was chatting about ANYTHING!!!! It was a dead chat room so I left. So of course there was no confrontation because nobody was talking!!!

So, I was right then, so just said as much, now how am I making you out as a liar?

As for this post, this is my last post on this site or visit to the chatroom. I have just removed all my photos and profile information

You made yourself a liar. When you posted this. So you are just as much of a liar as lpsgsiizking, but you outed yourself.

Well CamperJoe, you certainly like to quote comments, even though you are quoting some out of context. You are making me out to be a liar now.

To set a couple matters straight.

1. Here is the quote from str8brad: "as for your reason - posting a private conversation in a public forum because " others do it" - That pretty lame."

He said in this comment that I said that I posted it because other people did. I made it clear that was NOT the reason I posted it! Now you are taking str8brad's side and ganging up on me when the facts of the posts prove that I am correct in this matter. str8brad imputed wrong motives and maligned me where he had no business doing so.

2. I created a new user account because I had cleared out my likey10 profile and had a moderator suspend that account. I could not post under that name anymore or join the chatroom under that name. I DID come out and immediately post and tell everyone who I was in a post. I didn't have to let anyone know who sneadq really was. I could have just remained anonymous and hidden behind a new identity like so many of you people have done and are still doing.

You said that I did both of my options, and nothing happened. Well, for your information, when I went into the chat room, NOBODY was chatting about ANYTHING!!!! It was a dead chat room so I left. So of course there was no confrontation because nobody was talking!!!

Okay, are we clear now?!!! I am no longer part of this forum. I have said my goodbyes to the people who were my true friends and for all I care, you can keep running this subject into the ground for as long as you want. Keep kicking me while you I am down, but I won't know it cause I am not gonna be here any more.

If you guys wanna keep flaming someone, go to this thread and condemn all the people who are "outing" another lpsg member:

Need my 15x8 inch cock serviced on a regular basis.

There you will find more victims for your relentless attacks. Have at it! And have a good life!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
likey10... you are not supposed to have multiple accounts dude.. as for regarding the convo... shit happens.. people lie.. that is life on the inter-web.. by opening your internet connection.. and bringing up your homepage... you accept those terms and conditions. People are not who they appear to be online.

And dude making a second account just shows how desperate you are... desperate to know what people think of you.. I suggest you give up thinking that we would even bother talking about something this pointless in chat.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
likey10 - you are just a nasty nasty person posting a conversation here like that when it was done in private between you and lpsgkingsize. I hope everyone reads this and now knows NOT to EVER EVER trust you "likey10" in private conversations.
I for one now have NO respect for you at all now. You are the lowest of lows for making this post.

do you not agree that honesty is the best policy and I wonder if there was a confidentially clause in all conversation? LOL

at least he proves that some but not all are nothing but liars...with the posted word.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well look, fellow big cock lovers...You'd either have to possess a hole deep and tight and wet, or a long, wide open throat to bring such a well endowed man to orgasm...I think many of the gay men and str8 women out here just CAN'T do it! 12 is ridiculous, only an animal could have that dimension....

Lol, just wanted to talk about big cock on a big cock website....so sick of political/social diatribes!