I'm too sweet

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Like candy....

lol j/k.

When it comes to girls I'm too sweet. All I ever hear is "omg ur so sweet" and everything I every say is sweet. I don't know why, I just say what I normally say. I think women do not like this. They like guys who are assholes I guess.

How can I become more of an asshole so that women will like me better?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
KASSO...try working them over with your night stick...your age chicks like bad boy types...mad it bad and see if it works....or change up to older more expierenced ladies...they will like you in bed...

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh i get told that im too sweet all the time too! I dont know if girls like this either cuz its only gotten me int one relationship with a girl.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Oh i get told that im too sweet all the time too! I dont know if girls like this either cuz its only gotten me int one relationship with a girl.

Same, I have only gone out with one girl who has told me I was sweet and liked me for it. I've had tons of girls tell me I'm sweet and wonderful and they think I'm great, but what comes from it? Absolutely nothing.

But yea, It seems like everything I say is sweet. I wan't to not do this, but I don't even know why the shit I say is sweet. How can I be less sweet and more...I dunno, badboy? Lol, I mean I could go and kick some peoples asses, I like to fight, but then girls would be mad at me for beating up thier boyfriends lol.

Last edited:

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same, I have only gone out with one girl who has told me I was sweet and liked me for it. I've had tons of girls tell me I'm sweet and wonderful and they think I'm great, but what comes from it? Absolutely nothing.

Yeah i know exactly! It really confuses me because you always hear about how girls want to be with a sweet and sensitive guy, but they dont pursue a relationship with that kind of guy.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah i know exactly! It really confuses me because you always hear about how girls want to be with a sweet and sensitive guy, but they dont pursue a relationship with that kind of guy.

I know right! Girls will say all day about how they want that kinda guy, but when it comes down to it, it seems like women have no clue what they really want. Can I even come to this forum for advice? It might all be wrong! Women are confusing.

Edit: I would almost say I wish I was gay, but I hear from this site that gay guys are worse! Is there no hope for me? I could fuck animals I guess lolz. Thats screwed up! lol.

Last edited:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to be the one to bring this up but I think you all are at a really sucky age for a mature relationship.

Don't look for a woman so hard. Let it go and the right one will fall for you.

Patience is a virtue. Until then you'll just have to keep hanging out with Palmella.

Palmella will always love you guys!

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate to be the one to bring this up but I think you all are at a really sucky age for a mature relationship.

Don't look for a woman so hard. Let it go and the right one will fall for you.

Patience is a virtue. Until then you'll just have to keep hanging out with Palmella.

Palmella will always love you guys!

Yeah you're probably right, but i'm just looking for any relationship really i guess. It sux being alone.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think women do like sweet nice guys, but when it comes to sex they don't want to feel slutty. So if the guy seems too nice (moral) they will feel guilty about their sexual desires. So they want a guy to be nice, but then they want him to initiate the sex, so they don't feel guilty about it. That's just the way society is...it makes women ashamed to initiate sex. So the nice thing to do is initiate the sexual relationship and let her decide if she wants you or not.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah you're probably right, but i'm just looking for any relationship really i guess. It sux being alone.
Well, hopefully, you'll never have to experience that 'contentment' that I feel somedays from being single since it doesn't seem to suit you. Being alone doesn't suck. What sucks is after you start your relationship, you gonna start getting hit on more, invited into more bedrooms, given more phone numbers that you shouldn't use. It's been my experience that no one wants until you're dating somebody else. Then you're hot...the IT boy.

All of the fine women that wouldn't give you the time of day will want to be your best friend..with benefits.

Fine ass woman: Tom, the air conditioning is broken at my apartment. Can I come and hang with you in your air? I love your apartment. Where do you live again?

(No disrespect ladies. Just painting a morbid picture in my head)

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I been waiting for 3 years. Waiting doesn't work. Besides, how can I find one of the latter, they all seem to think thats what they want. How can I tell what she REALLY wants, its impossible if they themselves don't know.
I think you have to ask women what they want and be honest about yourself from jump with them. Your open honesty should encourage her to do the same and from that good things should come out of the relationship for the both of you.

I think some couples struggle with lying to each other. They do it unconsciously just from not really saying it (whatever it is) like it is. Jovial made an excellent point. It's like that joke from Raw when Eddie Murphy said, "Would you have someone say to you in a smooth voice, "Oh, I want you to make love to me or walk up behind you, grab the back of your neck and say, Fuck the shit out of me?..."

You'll have a better chance at getting out of relationship what you want if your other half knows what that is. Don't lie to each other. If she asks you if you're hungry and you could really go for a sandwich and say, "No, Baby. I'm alright." You just fucked yourself in the game. If you want to be fucked until you're deaf for a week, you better say it and it'll happen:biggrin1:.

"I want you to render me speechless from fuckin' me..." : THE TRUTH:wink:

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fine ass woman: Tom, the air conditioning is broken at my apartment. Can I come and hang with you in your air? I love your apartment. Where do you live again?

(No disrespect ladies. Just painting a morbid picture in my head)

I like that :cool: