I'm too sweet

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same, I have only gone out with one girl who has told me I was sweet and liked me for it. I've had tons of girls tell me I'm sweet and wonderful and they think I'm great, but what comes from it? Absolutely nothing.

But yea, It seems like everything I say is sweet. I wan't to not do this, but I don't even know why the shit I say is sweet. How can I be less sweet and more...I dunno, badboy? Lol, I mean I could go and kick some peoples asses, I like to fight, but then girls would be mad at me for beating up thier boyfriends lol.
girls dont want assholes(most of them), you dont have to be one, just care a bit less about her feelings if your told your too sweet, its simple..just care more about yourself then her without forgetting her ofcourse..you could also switch from time to time, one day or a part of the day you just care about yourself then you play the attentive/sensitive/sweet guy that made her fall in love with you ^^
but what exactly is sweet to you, what you do that makes you a sweetguy

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I am too sweet to talk dirty in pm. Please do not ask me to do so. I can't believe the posts I get in PM. Sheesh. Some of you need to go spend a week alone in the woods with a jar of vaseline. What's a girl supposed to do? I have a gun in my purse. With one shot, I'll change you from a rooster to a hen.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same, I have only gone out with one girl who has told me I was sweet and liked me for it. I've had tons of girls tell me I'm sweet and wonderful and they think I'm great, but what comes from it? Absolutely nothing.

But yea, It seems like everything I say is sweet. I wan't to not do this, but I don't even know why the shit I say is sweet. How can I be less sweet and more...I dunno, badboy? Lol, I mean I could go and kick some peoples asses, I like to fight, but then girls would be mad at me for beating up thier boyfriends lol.

you don't have to be an asshole, or a bad boy, but girls like a challenge also, just like guys do

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Its not the asshole quality that women are attracted to. Women are naturally attracted to dominant men. Sometimes men who are dominant either are assholes or they can come off as one.
"Nice guys finish last" is true to a certain point. Im naturally a nice guy, but when it comes to women you cant be "too" nice or you get tossed into the friend zone. Bust them on their BS headgames, tease them, dont seem needy etc...and dont get caught up on one girl.

Confidence is a real winner for anyone who wants to date. People aren't interested in someone who is insecure. It's not always about "alpha" males, but reason, manners, knowing things, doing things and being helpful.

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bro, your avatar is a kitten and your username makes no sense at all.

Nice guys cling to the fact they are "nice and sweet" and think "I'm not an asshole and i treat women with respect why wouldn't anyone want to be with me." But that's a very plain and generic description of yourself and being respectful is a given. BORING.... you could have said some of your interests and whine that no one likes the stuff you do and that would have been somewhat less pathetic.

What's sweet: Holding a door open? or looking someone in the eye the entire time they are talking and when the time is right you show her that you listened to every word that they said? For example, in a group conversation she says she likes Italian food or that she really likes a band or w/e but the conversation changes subject almost instantly (everyone hates that) so when you ask her out you bring up the subject again for a bit and ask her if she would to do such and such with you.

You have to have several things (common interests,insights,positivity) to offer her besides your attraction to her.

You are not on the date to impress her, you are on the date to see if you two are compatible. Because you already have a life with or without her.

"Nice guys" can be confident in the facts that they care and are real but that they can't be taken advantage of.