I'm turning 29 this year, never had a girlfriend. is there any hope?

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a hook up back in the summer of 2015, and had 2 or 3 blowjobs back in my teenage years but nothing more. I want to actually settle down. I've been told that I look way older. I am only 28 but I've been told that I look like I am 38 with 8 kids. :(

Reactions: latintightass21

I had a hook up back in the summer of 2015, and had 2 or 3 blowjobs back in my teenage years but nothing more. I want to actually settle down. I've been told that I look way older. I am only 28 but I've been told that I look like I am 38 with 8 kids. :(
Of course there is hope. What are you going to do about it?

I'd suggest shaving your head. Your hairline has receded to the point where you could absolutely get away with a Bruce Willis hairstyle. Other than that nothing really. Where sunscreen if you are concerned about the sun ageing your skin, but there is no such thing as anti-ageing -it's just a lie to make women spend vast amounts of money on face cream. There is nothing wrong with being 38 by the way ;) or with having people think you are 38 if you are a man.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd suggest shaving your head. Your hairline has receded to the point where you could absolutely get away with a Bruce Willis hairstyle. Other than that nothing really. Where sunscreen if you are concerned about the sun ageing your skin, but there is no such thing as anti-ageing -it's just a lie to make women spend vast amounts of money on face cream. There is nothing wrong with being 38 by the way ;) or with having people think you are 38 if you are a man.

There is a lot of things wrong. I want to marry a woman in my age range. I am not really attracted to women who are in their 40s, plus I don't want to be a step parent

There is a lot of things wrong. I want to marry a woman in my age range. I am not really attracted to women who are in their 40s, plus I don't want to be a step parent
Women are generally more likely to date someone older than they are, rather than younger. (Not that you are, so why worry about it?) Everyone is more likely to date someone of a similar attractiveness level to themselves. Many people will run a mile if you are going around threatening to marry them. Are you sure that your appearance is the problem here?

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure that your appearance is the problem here?

Look at me, of course appearance is the problem. I am probably one of the most ugliest guys in the world. Women never match with me on tinder, or give me the time of day in person.

What's not fair is that a woman as ugly as me, will usually want to date a handsome man and they can. Lizzie Velasquez is now engaged to a really hot guy. It just makes me bitter that men will date a woman based on what's inside, where women only date based on what a man looks like

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's not fair is that a woman as ugly as me, will usually want to date a handsome man and they can. Lizzie Velasquez is now engaged to a really hot guy. It just makes me bitter that men will date a woman based on what's inside, where women only date based on what a man looks like
Where is this even from? People choose each other for a multitude of reasons. Some of the things you say are, frankly, unattractive. Some of those unattractive things are also hypocrisy. Aren't you trying to find someone you find physically attractive, among other traits, too?

Also, women have different ideas. For example, someone suggested you shave your head. I think in the picture where your hair looks neat, it looks nice.

Lastly, I'm 38. I'm pretty, in good shape, and have no children. I'm not deluded into thinking I'm some unique snowflake alone in my demographics.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where is this even from? People choose each other for a multitude of reasons. Some of the things you say are, frankly, unattractive. Some of those unattractive things are also hypocrisy. Aren't you trying to find someone you find physically attractive, among other traits, too?

Also, women have different ideas. For example, someone suggested you shave your head. I think in the picture where your hair looks neat, it looks nice.

Lastly, I'm 38. I'm pretty, in good shape, and have no children. I'm not deluded into thinking I'm some unique snowflake alone in my demographics.

This makes me feel better. I just don't like myself. If I had a full set of hair, I wouldn't be as unconfident with myself. I've heard that women find unattractive men that are confident creepy, and that balding men should not try because having confidence is creepy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh, no. That's not a woman; that's a sociopath.

If a man hits on me, but I'm not interested, it's only creepy if he won't leave me alone. It's also creepy if some guy watches me for a long time but refuses to make contact. Both of these are creepy. Both of these things happened to me last night. LOL That's actually the real problem for dudes trying to meet new women. I won't speak unilaterally for other women, but I'm used to the behavior described, and am a little hesitant talking to strange men as a result. For me, it is true that it is easier, initially, for a man I think looks appealing to get my attention, but no matter what a dude looks like, keeping my attention is another matter.

I don't think your physical appearance is your problem. You're kind of whiny, you make gross generalizations that drip with bitter misogyny, and none of that is cute.

I get that you're having a rough experience, but I would suggest that you build the life you want, and let your happiness and peace from that attract people to you.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, no. That's not a woman; that's a sociopath.

If a man hits on me, but I'm not interested, it's only creepy if he won't leave me alone. It's also creepy if some guy watches me for a long time but refuses to make contact. Both of these are creepy. Both of these things happened to me last night. LOL That's actually the real problem for dudes trying to meet new women. I won't speak unilaterally for other women, but I'm used to the behavior described, and am a little hesitant talking to strange men as a result. For me, it is true that it is easier, initially, for a man I think looks appealing to get my attention, but no matter what a dude looks like, keeping my attention is another matter.

I don't think your physical appearance is your problem. You're kind of whiny, you make gross generalizations that drip with bitter misogyny, and none of that is cute.

I get that you're having a rough experience, but I would suggest that you build the life you want, and let your happiness and peace from that attract people to you.

Thanks! I have a lot of female friends and I hope I haven't scared any of them off by being insecure and I hope that some of them will give me a chance. I just hate my appearance. I don't know why everyone is saying it isn't my physical appearance when I can't shake the fact that it is.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks! I have a lot of female friends and I hope I haven't scared any of them off by being insecure and I hope that some of them will give me a chance. I just hate my appearance. I don't know why everyone is saying it isn't my physical appearance when I can't shake the fact that it is.
It's your beliefs. They're off-putting, and they've created an attitude that, speaking only for myself, I can sometimes pick up on very quickly. You're not really a friend to women. Not deep down. Fix that, and you'll see a change.

Low self esteem is problematic too. I had a friend once who I thought was kind of cute, and he was very interested in dating me. But he hated himself, and I knew it. Every time he asked me to change the status of our relationship I told him I found it offensive that he didn't think he was good enough for himself, but he was good enough for me. Fuck that.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You look normal to me. Pretty far from ugly. I’d go with a goatee, maybe. Update your wardrobe, but it’s probably your attitude that’s off putting - not your looks.

Think you’re ugly? People will perceive you that way. Think you’re unsuccessful, same thing. Go see that new Amy Schumer movie. More truth than you can possibly imagine in that plot.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You're the same guy who did this same shit a few months ago. You posted pics of your stomach last time.

You spoke hatefully about women, and yourself.

With no lack of sincerity whatsoever.. seek counseling. Your outlook on life is not a healthy one, for anyone, including you.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's your beliefs. They're off-putting, and they've created an attitude that, speaking only for myself, I can sometimes pick up on very quickly. You're not really a friend to women. Not deep down. Fix that, and you'll see a change.

Low self esteem is problematic too. I had a friend once who I thought was kind of cute, and he was very interested in dating me. But he hated himself, and I knew it. Every time he asked me to change the status of our relationship I told him I found it offensive that he didn't think he was good enough for himself, but he was good enough for me. Fuck that.

So because of my attitude, I will always be alone even if I changed it? So basically, I am forever alone and there isn't anything I can do

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're the same guy who did this same shit a few months ago. You posted pics of your stomach last time.

With no lack of sincerity whatsoever.. seek counseling. Your outlook on life is not a healthy one, for anyone, including you.
Ohhhhhhh! He's THAT guy? Okay. We're done here.

He keeps getting the same advice and ignoring it before flipping the fuck out on all of us too. Go figure.