I'm turning 29 this year, never had a girlfriend. is there any hope?

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say it was creepy that you knew what it was. The creep comes in when you put so much focus on it, and make it so obvious that nothing else matters to you when it comes to how women perceive you.

Dude, can you please start being honest and stop making me look like a bad person? Looks DO matter to women. Most women don't find balding or ugly guys attractive. Which is why I came here. Everyone is saying it is my personality. My personality is a byproduct of women rejecting me due to things beyond my control.

I am an anti-feminist because before feminism, a guy who had flaws in their looks could get a woman.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go ahead and get hair transplantation surgery. It looks really natural these days. No one will know, once it heals. When it is healed, go to a high end salon and have a real stylist help you choose how to wear your hair, and keep it neat. Get some sleep. You look like you haven't slept properly in ages. You look like you don't moisturize either. Start. Choose a lotion with sunscreen in. Find a product with hyaluronic acid, and put it on around your eyes. Dress better. Make an appointment with a personal style consultant if you have to. Eat some vegetables. Lift some weights. If nothing can be done about the dark circles and sunken in look of your eyes, get some glasses to deflect attention from it.

Still not gonna get the girl though. You're a whiny little bitch, you don't listen, and you hate women. THAT is why you can't get one.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ugl...ms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

https://melmagazine.com/amp/p/b4effb6e0527

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Dude, can you please start being honest and stop making me look like a bad person? Looks DO matter to women. Most women don't find balding or ugly guys attractive. Which is why I came here. Everyone is saying it is my personality. My personality is a byproduct of women rejecting me due to things beyond my control.

I am an anti-feminist because before feminism, a guy who had flaws in their looks could get a woman.

Make yourself as handsome/sexy as you want. I still wouldn't fuck you with another woman's pussy after hearing the hateful shit you spew about my gender.

Protection is super obvious. Looks are the only thing that matter to YOU. I'd be money on the idea that you don't give a single shit about what a potential sexual partner things/feels/loves/hates. As long as they look like someone your dick wants to be inside it's all good for you, right?

Get the fuck outta here

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Make yourself as handsome/sexy as you want. I still wouldn't fuck you with another woman's pussy after hearing the hateful shit you spew about my gender.

Protection is super obvious. Looks are the only thing that matter to YOU. I'd be money on the idea that you don't give a single shit about what a potential sexual partner things/feels/loves/hates. As long as they look like someone your dick wants to be inside it's all good for you, right?

Get the fuck outta here

That's supposed to be Projection, not protection.

Fuck autocorrect.

Reactions: LaFemme

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks are the only thing that matter to YOU.
I agree. I have dated, fucked, loved fellas who were probably not conventionally handsome, but they were sexy to me. Partly I was personally drawn to their appearance, and partly, I just allow myself to get to know anyone who seems nice and interesting, provided I have time and the situation is appropriate. Sometimes that had led to beautiful mutual discovery.

I remember feeling dismissive toward a man who wanted to know me, because I wasn't physically attracted to him. But the things he had to say were interesting, so I paid attention. As he captivated my imagination and curiosity about the world around me, and all of its mysteries and possibilities, I noticed his eyes, and their sincerity, his thick eyebrows, and strong nose. I noticed the slowness of his smile, and the richness of his laughter. I agreed to a date.

He took me to an exhibit at the Schomburg, after which we went on a long, long walk. I never wanted the walk to end, even though it was bitter cold, and the wind was suffocating me. He wore a parka that had four big pockets on the front. As we toured Harlem, we saw lots of youth missing critical items of winter gear. He would reach into a pocket, offer a pair of gloves, a hat, a scarf, socks. His pockets seemed bottomless. I wanted to reach in and see how many more he had, or if my fingers would find a bottomless void. I was imprinted with the notion that he was magical.

When he told me the heartbreaking reason he was so prepared, I just wanted a spot on the team. I immediately loved him. Long gone was any disapproval I originally felt about his unkempt dredlocks, his scrawny build, his enormous forehead. I loved him, and I hoped we would be family some day.

It didn't work out. Poor communication on my part, a little insanity on his. Gender role expectations I couldn't fit myself into. But I watched from afar as he turned the charity he stored in his pockets into a waehouse full of supplies for winter and for school for underprivileged youth. I remain silently in awe of who he is as a man.

And if for some reason we crossed paths and he asked to try again? Well, I don't know about being a couple. I still can't be the kind of wife he would want unless that has changed. But I'd be willing to spend time with him, and maybe even sing him the song I wrote about the last time he kissed me, and kiss him again.

Nah. That song is awful. LOL

It's not your looks, Dawg. You're ugly inside, where it counts.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Before feminism, many women were deeply unhappy. Not allowed to work, be truly educated. Husbands were allowed to ‘discipline’ their wives, force sex upon them. Marriage was more like slavery, husbands owned their wives and children. Wives were property. Unmarried women rushed to marry to avoid being pariahs, opting for financial stability rather than love.

If that’s the life you’re yearning for, good luck. Unhappy women make terrible girlfriends. You will never have a partner in life. You’ll never know the joy of having someone who chooses you, who has your back. Feminism makes it possible for a woman to really love you; to choose you because she has options.

*sarcasm*

Gee, women being able to own property, vote, be self-sufficient and things of that nature is just the worst. Feminism is all bad, clearly. : unamused:

*end sarcasm*

For your information OP, human trafficking still occurs on the planet. Since you think women having rights is so bad, you could complete your descent into having a scum personality/behaving like scum and flat out try to buy a person.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sarcasm*

Gee, women being able to own property, vote, be self-sufficient and things of that nature is just the worst. Feminism is all bad, clearly. : unamused:

*end sarcasm*

Uh. I mean, what else should balding at a young age do? I feel like if it wasn't for feminism, I could get a girlfriend. I am out of options!

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe if I can get a hair transplant but that would cost around $15k. Maybe if I start a GoFundMe, would you guys donate so I won't have to have such ill-willed feelings?

Uh. I mean, what else should balding at a young age do? I feel like if it wasn't for feminism, I could get a girlfriend. I am out of options!

I can damn nearly 100% guarantee your lack of success with women has nothing to do with your physical appearance. Your personality and behavior as seen via your posts is repugnant, full of hatred towards women, and lack of personal accountability. That's right, it's your personality and behavior that are horrible. Your anger, hatred, and lack of accountability would make me avoid you at all costs.

Thankfully, those things are fixable if you would actually step up, acknowledge what the real problems are, and work to address them. Blaming women, feminism, and your physical appearance won't do a single fucking thing to help or improve your life.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can damn nearly 100% guarantee your lack of success with women has nothing to do with your physical appearance. Your personality and behavior as seen via your posts is repugnant, full of hatred towards women, and lack of personal accountability. That's right, it's your personality and behavior that are horrible. Your anger, hatred, and lack of accountability would make me avoid you at all costs.

Thankfully, those things are fixable if you would actually step up, acknowledge what the real problems are, and work to address them. Blaming women, feminism, and your physical appearance won't do a single fucking thing to help or improve your life.

Trust me, my personality is caused my my physical appearance. Before my hair loss and facial degration due to aging, I had lots of female friends and was a feminist myself. I got laid a few times and had a lot of female friends.

Now, due to my hairline being non-existant, woman don't even give me the time of day anymore. That's why I went down the rabit hole of hatred. You must be bluepilled if you think having a receding hairline isn't a deal breaker for most female humanoids.

I got laid a few times and had a lot of female friends.

I had a hook up back in the summer of 2015, and had 2 or 3 blowjobs back in my teenage years but nothing more.

Errr.... which is it... one time or a few times?

Plus the "non-existent hairline" vs. actual... your self-deprecation is not attractive. And as far as receding hairline... my current guy has an not-so-attractive hairline so he shaves it bald. My previous LTR and a FWB were both sporting receding hairlines and a thin spot... all of these examples have had high sex drives and are skilled lovers. I haven't taken the blue pill, and they sure haven't needed it. ;) They are hot as hell to me.

TBH, I prefer a full head of hair. Not going to lie. But I also prefer taller than 6'3", fit, handsome, having substantial means, blessed in his britches, funny, smart, have good teeth, a desire to travel and similar hobbies/interests.... have yet to find all in one person so I have to prioritize and hair is way down that list.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There are two possibilities when it comes to this anonymous trippy hippy whoever the fuck it is.

1. He's trolling.

2. He means everything he says, but no matter what we say to him he's going to double down because we're just "female humanoids". Nothing we say will matter at all unless it's in complete agreement with what he already believes.

It's almost like he wants us to tell him he's ugly and should just give up to justify his self-hatred and his twisted views on women. He's looking for validation for feeling so angry.

He refuses to accept our words about how physical appearance isn't the main factor in attraction because he can't relate. Physical appearance IS the main factor for *him when he's seeking a potential sexual relationship, so it must be the same for women, right? Wrong, fuck-stick.

(I do it for the lurkers)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This thread needs to be seen by the some of the participants of the INCEL Terrorist thread.

The fucked up thing about it: they'll just use it to say stupid shit like: "he never threatened to kill or rape any of you, so what's your point?"

Even then, they'd just blow it off as "he's just trolling, don't take it so seriously".

Then if we somehow found out that this guy did actually cause harm to someone due to his twisted views, they'd feel sorry for him and blame women for never giving him any sex.

There's always a way for them to keep the victim card to themselves, but when it comes to everyone else it's all about "personal responsibility". Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe if I can get a hair transplant but that would cost around $15k. Maybe if I start a GoFundMe, would you guys donate so I won't have to have such ill-willed feelings?

Nope.

I might take part in a GoFundMe for serous therapy. :)