I'm ugly, fat, short, has a small dick, and a klutz...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lopo2000, Jan 24, 2010.

1. lopo2000

Gold Member

Anyone want to try being with me and declare suicide???

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    No. And we like you, anyway.

Oh, wait, was this a trick question?

3. Hung_Aussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey, here's an idea! how about instead of complaining about it on the internet, you get off your ass and do something about it?

4. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hopefully you don't work for a PR firm....

5. lopo2000

Gold Member

Nick, thanks.. I like you too... Really wish I could meet you, well, provided you don't puke the moment you look at me.,..

Hung Aussie, don't worry, I don't complain at all, was just trying to know how many people would date me... :) I'm fine with who I am...

Big Dallas, no, PR is totally out of my league...

I'm sooo glad that the people who reply me are those who have big dicks!!

And I'm replying you guys like I'm commenting on my facebook status...lol

6. hoon8719

hoon8719 Member

Albums:
    Think about people who live in Haiti or other countries..
    but you want to die? Hey! dude...cheer up! good looking doens't mean that right person. actually I don't really care about looking at all too, because I'm not that good looking either:)

7. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

That would suck [not in a good way] but as Hung Aussie says:

Everyone gets dealt a package of sorts. Maybe we get a big dick, maybe not. Maybe we score the looks, or not; can sing, paint, got brains, or maybe we just got a great trust fund. Most people got a few things going and a couple sea anchors holding them back.

It’s easy to disdain what we have and want – oh so badly – whatever we lack. It’s also easy to ignore the truth the Aussie shares. Lots of times you can do something about it.

Let’s start with looks. It’s almost impossible to have such a bad package you can’t do something with it and make yourself appealing in some way. I understand many people can’t believe it, but it is true.

Let me tell you my experience. I guess I wasn’t so hard to look at, but no movie star type. I kept myself looking right trim too, up until my 50’s; some things changed, I got to over eating – had a good time, you know – and really lost it. I became one of those old middle aged guys, shaped like a pear, the hair getting thin on top but not cut appropriately; I don’t need to describe it, you know the look. Actually didn’t much care until my doc pointed out all the bad signs in my blood work. So I went to work and shaped up, diet, gym, exercise, lost me a good 70 pounds.

I noticed a funny thing. I had been thinking how people just don’t make eye contact any more. The world had changed. People would look you in the face and smile, but no more, they just look away. That’s what I had been thinking. But when I lost the weight – Damdest Thing Happened – people started looking and smiling again. The world hadn’t changed, people look at you if they like the way you look.

So I got to playing with it. I can’t always control it; but some days, I guess I got it, some days I guess not. Now dude, I am 68 years old, and if I can make people – like right now I’m in San Francisco – if I can get people in this sophisticated city, to turn their heads, and I've been doing it, if you please, I bet it would be a piece of cake for you.

More later, but the point is going to be this: I can't make me a hot 20 something, that's insane, but I can make me the sort of old guy who looks so cool, kind of mysterious, not one minute ashamed of being old, but looks like he's been really interesting, and maybe still is, and has some intrigue - so nobody cares about some lines around the eyes, etc.

I've been doing it only becuase I wanted to try, and it works.

Everybody, can create a look that's interesting ….

#7 Chase1600, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  8. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nobody wants to see Yoda naked. Just hang with somebody shorter and uglier for a while.

9. Xcuze

Gold Member

Genius advice.

And weight does come off if you really really want it to. Which will then make you seem taller with a bigger dick.
    :cool:

Suicide's overrated.

10. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Too true, a once in a lifetime thrill...

11. D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov Account Disabled

Ugly: learn to smile. A pleasant smile will overshadow even the ugliest traits. By the way, I don't believe in ugly faces. What comes from your inside changes your outside.

Fat: diet and gym.

Short: a good posture will do the trick.

Small dick: make it work, though. Efficiency is more important than size.

Klutz: do all the things above and you won't feel like one any more.

12. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    gotta post pics so we can judge for ourselves

13. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very true. I know guys 5'5'' who stand taller than most 6 footers I know

14. morsecode

morsecode New Member

I'll suicide too.

15. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Can you walk?
    Can you breath on your own without being hooked up to a machine?
    Are you contagious?
    Can you still get around on your own?
    Do you have to wear a diaper?
    Can you let sunlight hit you?
    Can you see with your eyes?
    Can you hear just fine?
    Do you have a sense of smell and taste?
    Can you have and feel an orgasm, even if its through masturbation?

Because believe it or not, there are people out that would trade places with you in a heartbeat.

16. D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov Account Disabled

WHY? :confused:

17. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:

And what about those with a small penis?

18. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Shit lopo2000, you really are an ugly, fat, short, klutz with a small dick. You ask, how can I possibly know that?

‘cause you told me.

People do it all the time, not usually with words like you did, but with body language and attitude. People enter a room and it’s like they’re going to apologize for using the fucking oxygen. So when they do that, what are other people to think; people figure maybe they ought to apologize – what else can they do: pick a fight.

It need not be. There’s a way lopo2000 can enter rooms expecting everyone to be excited; and that way is by doing things in life that give reason to be excited; soon people are; you get used to it; before long you’re living it.

The important thing, before worrying about physical appearance, is to start picturing that lopo2000. Figure what interests you, be it in an interesting way, then you’ll know the look that’s right.

So when you tell us you are u. f. s. k. with an s.d., I’m thinking of course you are because that’s what works for you being the person that is doing, or not doing, whatever it is that being lopo is about.

I can’t tell you that you should do a military look, an emo look, a jock look, nerd look, flamboyant drag queen look, until you tell us – or actually tell yourself – what’s inside.

I mentioned San Francisco, wondering if anyone would stumble on that one. I ain’t trying South Beach, LA, Palm Springs, I’m not even in the same galaxy as the guys who look good in those places. But San Francisco is quirky and an ordinary guy like me can put together a look that’s just right for who he is – whatever that means – and make it work in a place like this.

Meanwhile, short is as often an asset as a liability; I drool for short guys; I’m not alone. Fat can be solved; 100% of the time, fat can be solved. Ugly is very dubious. I’m figuring you’re not Ryan Phillipe. Who else is? Good for him, but he’s not the only person who gets to have a life. If by ugly, you’re probably talking face and head. You got ears, eyes, mouth, teeth, a nose, some hair [or not], and a shape to your head. They can’t all be bad; one of them is your best asset, maybe one or two are quirky in an interesting way, and whatever is the weakest, you can make it work.

Maybe some more later …

19. B_Mister Buildington

Become a furry. That seems to be what most people in your situation do, so you'll fit right in. Bonus points if you are a terrible but prolific artist.

20. eyescream

Gold Member

You ought to know that some people are turned on by ppl like you.

Draft saved Draft deleted