I'm uncircumcised. how is it preferable to pee ?

How is it preferable to piss ?

• A) I'm uncut. I usually pee through the foreskin (therefore with the glans completely covered)

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • B) I'm uncut. When I pee, I usually uncover only the urinary meatus (or the tip of my glans)

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • C) I'm uncut. I usually pee with about half of the glans uncovered

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • D) I'm uncut. I usually pee with the glans completely exposed

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • I am circumcised. But I think option A is preferable

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I am circumcised. But I think option B is preferable

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I am circumcised. But I think option C is preferable

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I am circumcised. But I think option D is preferable

Votes: 18 15.0%

• Total voters

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not being circumcised, I have been accustomed to pee with the glans completely uncovered. After several years, for me is "automatic", before starting to piss, the retraction of the foreskin, above all because it seems to me that the glans remains cleaner and dry. However, reading on the internet (in particular some "polls"), I noticed that the majority of uncircumcised males does not behave in the same way: indeed, for many it is quite unusual and senseless that, before to urinate, they should retract the foreskin. As for me, as already written above, main reason why I do is hygiene the main reason why I do this is hygiene (some residual drops of urine could remain inside the foreskin, leaving the glans wet). Is it correct or not ? Who is uncircumcised should urinate with glans exposed (and the foreskin retracted) or not ? Take the survey (even if you are circumcised) and, if you want, leave a comment...

Reactions: camchain

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wtf. i cant imagine anyone peeing through their foreskin, unless A)they have phimosis B) they have a weird piss fetish and they want piss everywhere C) they cut and assume uncut people pee like that.

Reactions: Mickey1234

Arluvil

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It’s not like they teach uncut dudes to pee while retracting the foreskin. I pee not retracting because I’ve done that all my life. While I don’t mind peeing while retracting it, it does mess with my aim a lil, and I don’t really have time to practice lol. As for hygiene, I just retract it and clean it when I’m in the shower.

Reactions: JackJ87

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm intact, in case you couldn't tell from my name. I retract fully when I urinate, I find I have better aim when I do that. I'm sure that's not true for everyone with their penis intact, but it works better for me.

Nobody taught me how to pee with a foreskin, because there is no need to do that. If anything it would be necessary to teach circumcised men how to pee without a foreskin since they have an unnatural modification, a part of the penis removed. It seems that someone with a natural penis, an entire penis, would be able to do what nature intended without outside influence.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't matter. Urinate however you want, that's comfortable for you. I suspect that men with shorter foreskins might need to do that to avoid making a mess? I dont know.

Claiming that it's "more hygienic" to retract fir urination doesn't make sense to me, but go right ahead I guess.

Personally, I've never heard of such a thing until I joined LPSG....but urination isn't exactly a common subject. :^)

I dont know anyone who does that, IRL, and I've never seen or heard of a woman manually holding her labia open to take a piss for hygienic reasons either.

Reactions: notN2pussy

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always push the foreskin back when urinating. I taught that to myself. In addition, I wash the glans in the morning, in the evening and after each ejaculation with retracted foreskin. Because for a habitual masturbant like me it is important that the penis is always in order.:)

I started out at a until i was around 11 when my foreskin started separating from my glans. Since then, i switched to D and washed my foreskin every time I showered. It is easier to aim when i roll back, though even then, i still pee and shoot to the left. Before i rolled back i could "feel" the pee when i was peeing. Now that i roll back i don't feel much at all. Kinda weird

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It
It’s not like they teach uncut dudes to pee while retracting the foreskin. I pee not retracting because I’ve done that all my life. While I don’t mind peeing while retracting it, it does mess with my aim a lil, and I don’t really have time to practice lol. As for hygiene, I just retract it and clean it when I’m in the shower.
must get to stink a little before you do that.

Arluvil

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It

must get to stink a little before you do that.
Well yeah obv, but nobody besides me gets close to it if I’m being honest lmao (cries in single)
But maybe I should try a day peeing with the foreskin back and see if the smell is comparable because I mean even after you piss there’s like still a drop or two even after you shake it

ZarbK

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back when I had a foreskin I always pulled it back fully to pee since I was a little kid. My parents told me to do that when I was really little, like 5yo, because I was making a mess every time I went to pee and they clued in why. My stream would go in odd sideways directions a lot and made a weird bubble in the foreskin and would miss the toilet bowl.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m uncut and I usually retract the foreskin partially to pee, but I’ll fully expose the glans... and sometimes I don’t retract at all.

I usually pull my skin back just enough to get the tip uncovered and keep from having to wash repeatedly throughout the day. I do enjoy peeing through my skin though, and will do so when I know I can easily clean up afterwards (ie. not in a public restroom).