i'm uncut, got a question or 2 or 3 or 4

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i new to this site and i am a 19 year old black male from charleston, south carolina, hence the name. anyway i have some questions i dont feel comfortable asking anyone i know.

first of all i'm not as big as i though i was: about 7' limp and 10' hard but i am uncircumcised and almost every gal i have been with has backed down because my penis looked "funny" and "weird" . so i have only been with 2 different gals. anyone have any suggestions of what i can do about this without getting circumcised because i know it will hurt 10 times more at this age.

secoondly, will an uncut penis affect being able to make a woman pregnant, not that i'm tryin to make kids this young but i want to some day about 10 or 15 years from now. and i dont plan to have a condom on when i do it but it seems to me that if i go in with out a condom my foreskin will be pulled al the way back and split at the head(ouch,bloody,pain). the reason i say this is because when i am erect the skin is already pulled halfway back because it is so tight,sometimes its so tight i think its gonna bust . is there a chance this will happen?

third, is there any advantages or disadvantages to being uncircumcised other than the extra hygene? i wash it THOROUGHLY 3 times in the shower and i shower at least 1 time a day but is there anything else?the only clear advantage i see is that i dont need lube to masturbate, i can get hard and get straight to it but is there anymore pros and cons?

do people have growing pains in there penis's? because i used to get sharp pains in mine when i was starting puberty and i was wondering what i could be

thanks for the help

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you'll be a very happy kid the day you meet a woman who likes you for who you are and who doesn't have any immature hangups about maleness. It's the most any of us can hope for. If you're going to college, or live in a college town, you might have better luck. Just be sure to keep yourself clean.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, to start, that is very big! Well, there is nothing weird about an uncircumsized penis. I am uncircumsized, and there isn't anything weird about it. Some people have more foreskin than others, but no big deal.
For your secondly, no, a foreskin CANNOT affect pregnancy. Think about it. How did people 200 years ago consieve? They didn't have circumsizion then! Also, when you put a condom on, don't pull the foreskin all the way back. go about 1/2 to 2/3 back. The condom will THEN pull it back all the way.
Personally, I don't see any advantages to being circumsized. I don't ever have to wash my penis in the shower, and I never get the smigma or whatever it is in there.
The growing pains? Not sure. I didn't have any, but everyone is different. :)
Hope all that is helpful! :D:D:D

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hung15us said:
I was uncircumcised until I was 50 and then had it done. To me it was the best thing and wished I had done it 35 years ago. It felt much better afterwards and a lot more sentive.

Hmmm. I would never circumsize myself, or have someone do it to me! :D I just don't like the thought of it. It seems like a mutilation of yourself. :)

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but thats my problem mfoly, when i can only put the skin back to the base of my head cuz that little strand of flesh or whatever is still attaching the skin to the head and i heard that is supposed to automatically unattach itself during puberty or is that true?

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
The strand at the bottom of the head near the pee-hole is your frenulum, designed to pull the foreskin back when in stand-by mode, and it's supposed to be there. Occasionally it is too short and can break ("snapping your banjo string").

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
mista geechee said:
almost every gal i have been with has backed down because my penis looked "funny" and "weird" . so i have only been with 2 different gals. anyone have any suggestions of what i can do about this
move to a more civilized area.

will an uncut penis affect being able to make a woman pregnant
no

it seems to me that if i go in with out a condom my foreskin will be pulled al the way back and split at the head(ouch,bloody,pain).
not unless you get leprosy of the dick, no

third, is there any advantages or disadvantages to being uncircumcised other than the extra hygene?
extra hygiene? I imagine we all wash our dicks the same way, the only difference is uncut guys have to pull it back to complete the job. anyways, the obvious advantages are that all your penile nerves are intact and you won't get stretchmarks or skin bridges or other weird shit on your dick.

mista geechee said:
i can only put the skin back to the base of my head cuz that little strand of flesh or whatever is still attaching the skin to the head and i heard that is supposed to automatically unattach itself during puberty or is that true?
haha no, we all got one of those, your foreskin ain't supposed to retract any further than that

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm uncut and have the "strand at the bottom" thing an all. It's no problem, man. Sounds from ur description that the skin is tight. U need to loosen it up by working it more backward (use some Palmers cocoa butter). Or better still work it back a lot during showering (and while getting it all clean underneath).

To avoid getting her pregnant (cause guys shouldn't just rely on the girl to take the pill) and to avoid STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) use a condom. I'd advise pulling the foreskin all the way back before rolling the condom on. U can get Trojan - XL at the local Walmart.

As for that pain thing, i don't know what that was about. If it comes back, i'd have it checked out. Don't sweat the women who think it odd looking, just as many will be intrigued. It's way better tho being uncut.

Finally, as with any "weapon" use it with care.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had sex with a guy who was un-cut and lemme tell you... there is something really amazing feeling about having that kind of penis inside you. I really can't explain it other than to say when we started getting busy, I was like "ooooo, this is new! ok... please keep going... don't stop..."

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well dam mslulu , you made me feel a whole lot better. and doctor rock, SC is perfectly civilized. so are yall saying that it wont hurt if that little piece of flesh under the head breaks ? and will the sensation still be tha same for the gal like what mslulu was saying with a condom? cuz during sex , my biggest turn on is knowing that i am getting the girl off. and i guess they say it looks weird cuz of all the extra veins u can see that look more exaggerated, is this what causes that sensationn for females?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if the ole banjo cord (or frenulum as it's known) tears it would be mighty painful!
that's probably one of the parts with the most nerve endings on your entire body

but it's not likely to give you a problem, just use it as nature intended

some guys have problems with having a frenulum that's too short, which can get stressed during retraction and occasionaly can get injured, and there are extreme cases where some doctors recommend surgery to modify it to fit better
( but not circumcision)

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
mista geechee said:
and doctor rock, SC is perfectly civilized.
haha

so are yall saying that it wont hurt if that little piece of flesh under the head breaks ?
I imagine it would hurt like unholy hell. people generally try to avoid painful injury to their genitals. :rolleyes:

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mista GeeChee,
WELCOME to the LPSG !:)

Your penis is perfect just the way it is.

There are all kinds of people in this world who label people or things as bad or wrong simply because they are a little different.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mista, it's more the feeling of.... the penis moving inside the skin moving inside of me. Does that make sense? It's not the same kind of friction as is it w/ a cut penis... it's more glidey and warm and hmm.. yeah.... (dreamy smile)

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Geechee, let me add my two cents for all it is worth....
I am now 19 and live in Greece. When I was younger like 13-16 guys used to talk about losing your virginity, which not only meant having intercourse but also "breaking" your virginity and I had never understood what they were talking about (I mean with the "breaking" part, the intercourse part I understood:) ), anyway, I came to realise that they were talking about the frenelum breaking which happened to some of them. Don't know why, but it has never happened to me.........
Next, I have a cousin who was born here and went to the USA as a baby. At a very young age he was circumcised to "fit in" with his peers later on.
He has visited us many times here and expresses wishes that he had never been circumcised. Of course he has no memories of being uncut, but complains about not having "instant access" to masturbaton if you will, and just the thought of being mutilated as he sees it as well.
I also believe that having a foreskin adds extra thickness to the penis. I may be wrong, but in doing some comparing, the rod may be the same, but my uncut penis is thicker because of the foreskin. Does that make any sense? It may be just a few mm of a cm but I think it can be felt by the women. Plus the extra sensation posted by Ms. Lulu all makes sense. There is extra motion going on in there when there is a foreskin, isn't there?
I hope I won't get bombed for my comments, just expressing my views.
thanks