I'm voting Republican!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What? Constitutional Amendments have to be approved by 3/4 (I think) of Congress and then the states. One does not simply vote on the constitution.
Not exactly.

Amendments may be proposed for consideration either by passing 2/3 of both houses of Congress, or by 2/3 of the state legislatures calling for a constitutional convention which would be empowered to propose amendments.

Once proposed, an amendment requires ratification by 3/4 of the states before it becomes enacted into law. Congress alone does not possess the power to amend our Constitution.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We DONT NEED more tax cuts for the rich. We DONT NEED more cuts in education funding. We DONT NEED more cuts in police, firefighters and nursing. We DO NEED to let Obama and the Dems continue to bring us back from Bush's economic calamity. Nov. 2 Vote Democratic; D for drive forward. not R for reverse.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
We DONT NEED more tax cuts for the rich. We DONT NEED more cuts in education funding. We DONT NEED more cuts in police, firefighters and nursing. We DO NEED to let Obama and the Dems continue to bring us back from Bush's economic calamity. Nov. 2 Vote Democratic; D for drive forward. not R for reverse.
Sadly, a much better way of wording the "Don't give them back the keys." slogan the Democrats are going with in the midterms.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the video won't load

too bad ... I was champing at the bit, so to speak ...

the comments in the thread do give an idea for a thread or two, however

Last edited:

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CNN just reported that voters give the Dems in congress an approval rate of 34% and the GOP an approval rate of 31%. That is a clear sign the GOP does NOT have a lock on the election and that the public really doesnt want to go in reverse. D to drive forward on Nov. 2. If you saw the President this am on CNN, it will make even more sense to you. His bipartisan plan to rebuild infrastructure in the US is not only being ignored by the GOP leadership, it is being ridiculed. More nonsense from the Boner (Boehner) and Elmer Fudd (Mcconnell).

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
don't really see the us republican party as being 'conservative' as in 'od-fashioned'. more like a completely diffrent type of conservative, as in 'mine-is-mine', or libetarian. or that's what i sensed in mccain. mccain really was not really your typical republican. Guess Hillary has got something up her sleve. she's a tough bitch and a hardcore liberal, and her husband has done the economy good. other than this, perhaps americans are far too short sighted, perhaps you need to look to other candidates too, such as from the libertarian party.

2c

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Libertarian hypocrisy cracks me up...

Their ethos is every man is an island... Unless he's CEO of a corporation, then he can legally be the overlord of millions.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am voting Republican it will make harder for obama to spend money.[/url]
lol... Not really.

Republicans have a well established track record going back a good 40 years how of bloating government even worse than Dems do. The whole point of what they've been doing is trying to bankrupt the government with prolonged deficit spending. If you think that is a good idea, then I'm sorry but that makes you one seriously sick mofo.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

I am voting Republican it will make harder for obama to spend money.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

You prove one thing. How hostile to facts you dimwits really are:

Calculations by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office and other independent fiscal experts show that the $1.1 trillion cost over the next 10 years of the Medicare prescription drug program, which the Republican-controlled Congress adopted in 2003, by itself would add more to the deficit than the combined costs of the bailout, the stimulus and the health care law.

As G.O.P. Seeks Spending Cuts, Details Are Scarce
Of course the details are scarce because they have NO intention of cutting anything, it's not how to win elections. You win elections by simply lying about your intentions and you push the lies with the millions of dollars from the companies seeking 'regulatory relief' who will be richly rewarded for their support.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great vid. Thanks for sharing the updated link; I'm putting it on my FB page right now :biggrin1:.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I voted for the Democrats when bush was in power now I am voting for the Republicans.

... because you're willing to put the people who fucked up this country back in power to fuck it up again, based on some silly notion or ideal that you'll be better off financially.