I'm voting Republican!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What's with these misleading thread titles? Is it just about being an attention whore? If it's funny stuff, does it belong in Etc?

Another misleading thread title....

http://www.lpsg.org/92823-10-reasons-gay-marriage-should.html

What's misleading about it? The title accurately describes the video and I apologize if the humor flew over your head. This is only the second of such threads I've started in attempts to make the LPSG crowd laugh. Some appreciate it and laugh at it, some cry and whine and bitch about it.

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Marley, Marley, Marley. How do I say this? No matter how you vote it will be Demublican (or is that Republocrat?). They're all the same, out to see what they can get for their own storage box.

I'd also like to direct you to this one from the past: I'm voting republican Oh, I see X has already done it.

If only people had heeded my warnings and voted for Mike Huckabee this wouldn't be happening now. Huckabee/Richardson an unexpected union

The moderators can be located here: LPSG.ORG - Show Groups

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley, Marley, Marley. How do I say this? No matter how you vote it will be Demublican (or is that Republocrat?). They're all the same, out to see what they can get for their own storage box.

I'd also like to direct you to this one from the past: I'm voting republican

If only people had heeded my warnings and voted for Mike Huckabee this wouldn't be happening now. Huckabee/Richardson an unexpected union

The moderators can be located here: LPSG.ORG - Show Groups

Well I, like you, think we're damned if we do and we're damned if we don't. My post couldn't possibly be construed as a legit discussion about politics because its silly, its outta this world, and the humor is blatant.

"I'm voting republican because I don't think I deserve health insurance"

Anyone who views my thread history knows that from time to time I post funny stories or articles or things I come across, this was no different. Please give my intelligence the benefit of the doubt that if I wanted to discuss politics, I wouldn't have started with this video.

PS: no mods online, how convenient. DAMN YOU JOHN MCCAIN!!!