Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone I'm thinking to do pumping. I'm just curious of what will happen. Is it safe? Where it helps? Can someone give me some tips of what to buy and how to use without do any damage to me? Thanks :)

Also is it possible to increase size permanently? If so tell me how to avoid that...

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone I'm thinking to do pumping. I'm just curious of what will happen. Is it safe? Where it helps? Can someone give me some tips of what to buy and how to use without do any damage to me? Thanks :)

Also is it possible to increase size permanently? If so tell me how to avoid that...
I want to see you big cock when you pump it @giantguy23

Reactions: giantguy23

heyppl513

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mee too man! i want to try it! but i dont want it to change my dick permanetely
How come? Everyone wants a little more. Haha I pumped once with my bfs pump just to see what it did. It was cool. I did it soft and for a few hours after I felt like I was a big more floppy. Then back to normal.

giantguy23

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How come? Everyone wants a little more. Haha I pumped once with my bfs pump just to see what it did. It was cool. I did it soft and for a few hours after I felt like I was a big more floppy. Then back to normal.
im happy with my size and i already have girls refuse sex with me cause of it. i dont want help that :p so you return to normal again, thats cool :)

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pumping consistently will give gains, but it's the slowest of the enlargement techniques, and requires a lot of time. if you don't want to gain, just pump moderately. it's sort of like when girls say they dont lift weights because they "dont want to get too bulky." I've been trying for years to get too bulky! it doesn't happen on accident. you gotta stick with it for gains, and if you don't want gains, just play with a sex toy every now and then.

you might get addicted to pumping, it's really fun. especially if your with someone who likes to watch you pump. but even so, pumping alone won't really give much gains, and you'll see any gains coming a mile away and can dial it down how you like.

but which pump to get? usually, the more expensive, the better, to a point. high quality is important. make sure you don't get too big of a pump. vacutech is a great brand. measure your girth, calculate the diameter, and go for a pump that's about 1-1.5 inches larger than that. make sure you have at least an inch longer than length as well, but length of the tube isn't that big of a deal. you can have a 4 foot tube, and as long as the girth of the tube is the correct size, it won't be detrimental to anything.

i measure 5.5 around, and got a 2.25 diameter tube, if that helps. it worked for me, but I'm glad I didn't listen to my ego and get a bigger size.

giantguy23

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pumping consistently will give gains, but it's the slowest of the enlargement techniques, and requires a lot of time. if you don't want to gain, just pump moderately. it's sort of like when girls say they dont lift weights because they "dont want to get too bulky." I've been trying for years to get too bulky! it doesn't happen on accident. you gotta stick with it for gains, and if you don't want gains, just play with a sex toy every now and then.

you might get addicted to pumping, it's really fun. especially if your with someone who likes to watch you pump. but even so, pumping alone won't really give much gains, and you'll see any gains coming a mile away and can dial it down how you like.

but which pump to get? usually, the more expensive, the better, to a point. high quality is important. make sure you don't get too big of a pump. vacutech is a great brand. measure your girth, calculate the diameter, and go for a pump that's about 1-1.5 inches larger than that. make sure you have at least an inch longer than length as well, but length of the tube isn't that big of a deal. you can have a 4 foot tube, and as long as the girth of the tube is the correct size, it won't be detrimental to anything.

i measure 5.5 around, and got a 2.25 diameter tube, if that helps. it worked for me, but I'm glad I didn't listen to my ego and get a bigger size.
Thanks so much for the info :)

Reactions: heyppl513