Im wondering about an old saying Ive heard...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by waytoohungforyou, Jun 14, 2005.

1. waytoohungforyou

Here's an old saying that I've heard many times:

Big girl, big hole - Small girl, all hole!

I was wondering what everyone else thought about this? I have looked through most of the posts, and I couldn't really find anything that dealt with this specifically. I know that I have my share of stories relating to this, but I wanted to get other "large" straight guy's opinions on the topic. I will kick things off with my thoughts...

In the course of my 35 years, I have slept with less than 10 women. Of those 35 years, I have only been sexually active for 15, so all in all I haven't had a lot of experience. I find my tastes for women vary greatly, and as time goes on I focus a lot more on personality and intellect than looks, but in my early years a hot ass and big tits were tough to pass up... ;) Of these, 4 of my ex-lovers were probably what you would call "overweight". I have never dated an extremely large girl, but I do like a little cushion for the pushin' if you know what I mean. All of these girls had a really hard time taking me. Two of them in particular preferred to give me blow jobs as intercourse was really painful. On the flip side of this, several of my lovers have been very thin (including my current gf who's 5'2" and less than 100 lbs), and all of these girls could take all I have and begged for more. In fact my current gf, who I can almost fist when she's really worked up, claims she's been with men larger than me and swallowed them up no problem... :wow:

Now at 9" length and 7" girth I'm not the biggest guy on the block by a long shot, but I can hold my own at the urinal if you get my meaning, and I have to admit that the sight of my cock disappearing into my tiny gf always brings me happiness, but I sometimes long for the anguished looks from my "larger" lovers when they have tried to take it all... }(

Any others with similar experiences out there?

2. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

I'm 5'4" 110lbs, we just started having sex not too long ago and I can barely handle my bf's 10 incher 6" girth. I think the most he's fit in is 7" and that wasn't for very long.

3. Knight

Knight New Member

The ex wasn't tall lol but I spose she was 'big' if you know what I mean. She fit all 8" inside her easily. The only foreplay was me fingering her then it went right in. Most other girls have said they can't fit it in though usually they say 'I'm only small' or somethin lol.

But I dunno...

4. Kat

Kat Member

I don't think there is any truth to the saying. It just doesn't make any biological sense that small women would, in general, have larger vaginas than larger women. I'm fairly small (5'3") and can take quite a bit. However, I've always assumed that there are other women (both large and small) who can do the same. It would be like saying that most men with huge cocks are over 6 feet tall...I bet that isn't the case.

kat

5. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

My experience is that you can't tell vaginal size until you actually put your penis in. When I assumed based on body size, I was only right about half the time.

6. steve319

Gold Member

I'd have to agree that there might be no truth to this one. Based on my (admittedly modest) experience, I'd say there might be little or no correlation.

As a matter of fact, the relationship where girth presented the biggest obstacle in my life was with a very petite gal. But that's just my own path.

Your results may vary. ;)

7. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm well I can't comment on the female stuff, seeing as I don't fancy ye ol' poontang. However, now that I think about it, the larger sized guy's i've been with have had a harder time takin' it like a man than the skinnier ones.

8. feelsblind

feelsblind New Member

Nah, it doesn't have any relation. I guess it involves your heritiy and stuff.. But if this helps, I'm a pretty small girl and my hole is small because it hasn't been stretched that much.

9. Imported

Gold Member

petermartin1974: This is an interesting question. I know what you're talking about. Since I was 17, I have slept with about 50 women. There have been aallllll kinds of body types, from the 5'0" petite gals, to 6'0" amazons, muscular martial arts babes, regular medium girls. And the curvy mamas, of course.
    And the interesting thing I discovered is this: all the medium girls, y'know, about 5'7", all took a while to cope with my 8.5" long, slim dick. Some never got totally used to it. The odd deep thrust might bang the cervix and pow, the shag is over for the night. The tall girls were all pretty good with the length. But the thing that stunned me was that every single one of the five foot tall girls (maybe 6 or more of them?) didn't even blink for a second. :evilgrin:
    They just slipped me right in and went for it. And a lot of the time, they were on top, getting as much depth as they could (and possibly controlling things a little, too?).
    So I have quite a little soft spot in my memories for the short girls. Size Queens all. }(

drambone2001 likes this.
  10. FrankPipeliner

I will say there is no relation. I, too, have had many, many women from the rubenesque to the anorexic and there is just no formula for knowing before hand what the experience will be like. Don't you love the girls who are motivated by a challenge?

11. RKT1001

RKT1001 New Member

Albums:
    My conclusion after years of extensive field research:

There are some *correlations*, but not so strong that you would want to bank on it.

I have been surprised by many petite girls who have taken much more than I expected.

I guess the only *general* trend I have found is that tall women, not particularly large in other respects [e.g chubby] except not being anorexic either, i.e. ones with a classically feminine smaller waist but shapely hips, *tend* to be able to accomodate more volume. However, this rule is not hard & fast.

The only other shared characteristic of these women is nice sized breasts, but that has more to so with my own preference [selection bias for the stats guys out there].

RKT

BigBen likes this.
  12. BigBen

Gold Member

I have had similar experiences....petite and very tall and what they can eventually, with time and patience and practice practice practice...take more.

drambone2001 likes this.
  13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've dated women of all sizes and shapes and there is no set size for their "holes". Petite girl with loose ass, BBW tight pussy, average size girl who can take a fist. Had all. Don't know until you go in.

BigBen and moparmike like this.
  14. moparmike

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^this. The two tightest pussies I ever had belonged to BBW. The loosest to a short slim gal. Go figure.

drambone2001 and BigBen like this.
  15. BigBen

Gold Member

And your three experiences might prove the point...if factors like having had one or more vaginal childbirths, and if they have a history of a former husband/lover with a big, huge cock who "helped them adjust to their size"....but also, a lot of BBW are sex starved and have not had a lot of partners...so that could be a factor...as well as age and experience...and the short slim petite gal because she might be considered very sexy might have had a long history of many partners or other big dicked men so that could also be a factor.

drambone2001 likes this.
  16. moparmike

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, one BBW had no kids, the second had one and the short slim had two. Wife had three and she is tighter now than she was.

17. BigBen

Gold Member

Thanks for the update...and as I mentioned, that is one of only several possible things that can "adjust" the size of a womans vagina...and keep in mind...the entire bottom line point of this thread is that all women don't have the same "size"...either width and ability to stretch wide...or depth...how deep they can take a long hose....vaginas. And a lot of it is often just how much sex they have been having and are more accustomed to big and bigger hose...and if they also have a history of sex with a husband/lover who has a whopper.

So the short, slim, very attractive woman who has had three children...she might have the bigger and "looser" vagina for her natural size is bigger, and she has a history of sex with a big to huge hose man/men, and she has had three children. So she probably LOVED the feeling of your big hose even more than a "less fortunate" guy might be able to give her.

drambone2001 and Ben_c like this.
  18. moparmike

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Plus they are born different, just like dudes. I have seen y’all muscular guys with tiny dicks and little guys hung like a horse.

BigBen likes this.
  19. BigBen

Gold Member

Yes, so have I. I once encountered, and I posted about it here a long time ago...many years ago...my meeting a wonderful married couple one dark winter night in Fairbanks Alaska when I was visiting. He is much older than I am, all of at most...maybe.. 5'1"......and he has a penis that most of the folks on this site do not believe is possible. His wife is about 30 years or so younger than he is, and she is also nearly a foot taller than he is, gorgeous....and she possesses a magnificent hugely wide and super deep vagina....can easily take him to his balls in any position with no problem. We are still friends...Christmas cards and such.

Mr Ed in Mass and bigwillywonka like this.
  20. autoballer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My history, knowledge of size comparability.

I'm a little over 8x6" depending on how you measure, if I were to ascue a ruler and hide the first inch in my pubes I'd be at 11" lol(tired of seeing guys do this).

Girl 1. Short about 5,3 average weight could take it all the way but had bleeding after if we got a bit rough. I could hit the bottom but their was enough give that it didn't resist. Sex was often painful for her.

Girl 2. 5,8 skinny took it all like a champ for 4 hours straight on a one night stand, no issues other than rugburn. I dont recall bottoming out on her.

Girl 3. prude girl about 5,6 thick, had only missionary she liked it but almost never orgasmed. Could flex her pc muscle to grab my cock. If I went too hard I could bottom out painfully.

Girl 4. 5,2 athletic, crazy. She bragged to her friends that she could feel my cock in her stomach when she went all the way deep. I could hit the bottom but it wasn't painful, she seemed to love it.

Girl 5. 5,4 heavy but not enourmous. Got so wet we soaked a mattress. Took it every which way and loved every second of it. Never bottomed out but it was nice and tight, pretty pussy with a big clit.

Girl 6. 5,1 very overweight (couldn't see her bellybutton). It was a friends with benefits situation. She loved riding on top, and I loved her giant tits in my face. She hurt me a little during sex since she was about an inch shorter than my dick causing me to bottom out on her hard. She liked it but it was painful for me having my cock smashed.

Girl 7. Was 5,8 thick rode me like a rented mule no issues, then broke off the relationship. It didn't bottom out.

Girl 8. 5,7 thicker said,"it fits like a glove" I filled her perfectly and barely touched the end. She loved blowing me.

My current relationship, she is 5,3 a little on the heavy side. We can only have sex about once a week or she gets too sore. She sometimes bleeds after sex, and I can bottom out. She can't tolerate doggy style as it gets painfull and rough on her. She always cums on top and I think she likes that position because it limits how deep I can go.

Feel free to message me

Draft saved Draft deleted