Im wondering about an old saying Ive heard...

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the update...and as I mentioned, that is one of only several possible things that can "adjust" the size of a womans vagina...and keep in mind...the entire bottom line point of this thread is that all women don't have the same "size"...either width and ability to stretch wide...or depth...how deep they can take a long hose....vaginas. And a lot of it is often just how much sex they have been having and are more accustomed to big and bigger hose...and if they also have a history of sex with a husband/lover who has a whopper.

So the short, slim, very attractive woman who has had three children...she might have the bigger and "looser" vagina for her natural size is bigger, and she has a history of sex with a big to huge hose man/men, and she has had three children. So she probably LOVED the feeling of your big hose even more than a "less fortunate" guy might be able to give her.
Very true. I've always said you never know, and you can never tell how a woman's pussy is going to be.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7" by 6" thick, I've had no issue going balls deep in every single woman I've been with. These women have ranged from petite 5 foot nothing tall, to taller than average, and from fit and skinny, to curves in all the right places.

Only a small handful of times, usually while fucking doggy style, have I gone deep enough to 'poke' something that made the woman uncomfortable. A slight change in position, and we were pounding away again. My girth has meant that I have used lube with most women, just for ease of entry. Once inside, they all have been able to easily accommodate 100% of me and have really enjoyed being "filled up".

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Biggest pussy I ever had was a skinny white girl about 5'3-4". I think it's more with if they had kids and how many. And sometimes ethnicity and genetics