i'm xtremely huge and love to be seen

Xtremely-huge: hello,
i'm 20 years old and Xtremely huge (30x19 inches) wait I mean (17 x 10 inches) sorry typing error
i like it when they watch my big one in public places.
Are there any other guys who are very well hung and
like it to been seen? :eek: :eek:

p.s. if you are very well hung (15+") do you have pics, I would love to have all the huge guys post pics and see who has the biggest cock. ;D ;D

Reactions: trackjock13

bigbebop: well i'm only 13.8 x 9.5 but i love the attention i get for girls
;D

jayjay: Xtremely-huge, more like Xtremely stupid you don't fool us, maniac with a small dick.

I'm Xtremely-huge 17x10 inches blah blah blah blah, I love to show my small one in public places.

Javierdude22: Ok I just seriously pissed my pants laughing...

Is this for real?

...seriously though, I think somebody's local supermarket is fresh out of IQ.

Wait, edit.

(e)Xtremely-huge.

It is obvious you are faking your size to hopefully get pictures of large dicks from other people. You get a kick out of the superhero stories involving big dicks judging by the way you choose your topics. Catching someone, Why so shy etc. I am sure you have peeked over a few toiletbooths a time or dozen, and you having a website with morphed big dicks pictures ready, well, that was just weird. I am guessing you had that one listed under 'favourites' a while back.

Look, all this is fine, nobody cares. We all have our things.

But try to keep it real when it comes to you as a person. Nobody will ever take you seriously if you don't, you'll probably manouvre a lot better on this site by simply being who you are.

Xtremely-huge: ok now the fun begins, great responses guys. Yes it is true I made up this alter ego as a joke, I am a member of this site, under a different name, I just want to poke a little fun. No harm guys but the fun is this who am I??

Oh an why do you think that I am that person??

I am going to keep posting under this name until someone figures out who I am, so read my posts and you will probably be able to figure it out. But I will also keep posting under my other name while this is going on. have fun.

mindseye: [quote author=Xtremely-huge link=board=youth;num=1081161062;start=0#4 date=04/05/04 at 18:58:16]ok now the fun begins, great responses guys. Yes it is true I made up this alter ego as a joke, I am a member of this site, under a different name, I just want to poke a little fun. No harm guys but the fun is this who am I??[/quote]

I, for one, think it's inappropriate to impersonate another user. It obviously causes confusion, and it's outside the bounds of fair play.

daredevil20017: Clearly, you are inpersonating the user extremely-huge and I have a good idea who you may be.

Javierdude22: Wow...I guess somebody is massively obsessed by someone then...

Almost funny

kracken: Since this guy has said he is a fake ID and has thrown a challenge to figure out who he really is, does that mean that when we do figure out who he really is that he will be banned from the site for spamming and being a general idjit?

What are the site rules on this kind of stuff?