Image Burning Programs?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Frick! I have programs to burn cds, dvds, write protect disks, make data disks, img burning, back up disks, and make movies.... But I don't have one for backing up images and random files. Anyone have any names of good ones? The one I would normally use for data disks wont work.. so if anyone can suggest a good one I'll remove some of these programs I never use and replace it with one I will use.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I use DeepBurner, the free version, and it will back up any data type that you want. I'm not quite sure what you're asking for though...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Frick! I have programs to burn cds, dvds, write protect disks, make data disks, img burning, back up disks, and make movies.... But I don't have one for backing up images and random files. Anyone have any names of good ones? The one I would normally use for data disks wont work.. so if anyone can suggest a good one I'll remove some of these programs I never use and replace it with one I will use.
Nero is the best for Music, Movies, Photos etc. You can make A Data disc using Windows media player. You can burn movies and pics this way too. I can burn over 6 hours of video on one disc. A Data disc will hold thousands of pics. I burned over 2oo MP3's on one Data disc. Do a search Nero is great.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Nero is the best for Music, Movies, Photos etc. You can make A Data disc using Windows media player. You can burn movies and pics this way too. I can burn over 6 hours of video on one disc. A Data disc will hold thousands of pics. I burned over 2oo MP3's on one Data disc. Do a search Nero is great.
Will do. Thanks :)

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
to burn a data disc I always just use the windows explorer, or if it's a .iso I have to use nero. In windows you just pop in a clean cd(or dvd) and drag your files over to that folder and click burn. In vista it's built into every explorer window.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to burn a data disc I always just use the windows explorer, or if it's a .iso I have to use nero. In windows you just pop in a clean cd(or dvd) and drag your files over to that folder and click burn. In vista it's built into every explorer window.
Yes. I burn on the slowest speed. It takes about 12 minutes to burn 6 movies in perfect quality on one disc.

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alcohol 120% Full version...can be found on bit torrent very easily with a crack.... YO HO FIDDLETYDEE DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've only ever used Nero to edit music and video files. I shall try and use it for this sort of thing now. Up until now I'd also just burned the images I wanted to save straight to the disc from my pictures file.

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think i might be confused on what you guys are saying when you say "image"...Are you talking about files such as JPEG's or ISO's?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TK, I'm not really sure if you are talking about making archive disks or just ordinary backups...

If it's just a direct backup, any CD-burning software should work. If you want archives (compressed files) my top recommendation is StuffIt.

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Picasa works great for backing up photos (free program from Google). My advice is just use the native burner built into Windows. i.e. simply drag the files (pics, imgs, jpgs, music, data, whatever) to your CD Burner drive. Then insert a cd or dvd and choose "Burn files to media)

(unless you're using a Mac... then I can't help you)