Image Burning Programs?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
to burn a data disc I always just use the windows explorer, or if it's a .iso I have to use nero. In windows you just pop in a clean cd(or dvd) and drag your files over to that folder and click burn. In vista it's built into every explorer window.
OMG Thats how I did it last time! I totally forgot about that. Thanks. I spent like... 45 minutes trying to figure out how I burned things last time.. that is how.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Picasa works great for backing up photos (free program from Google). My advice is just use the native burner built into Windows. i.e. simply drag the files (pics, imgs, jpgs, music, data, whatever) to your CD Burner drive. Then insert a cd or dvd and choose "Burn files to media)

(unless you're using a Mac... then I can't help you)
Thank you! This was the only one I could get to work. Although I now am having to burn 8 cds of pictures and stuff... I think they should have all fit on one... but oh well they will all be gone off my computer.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you! This was the only one I could get to work. Although I now am having to burn 8 cds of pictures and stuff... I think they should have all fit on one... but oh well they will all be gone off my computer.
If your Photos are say 4x6 the amount of photos you could fit on one disc would be in the thousands. All depending on the Megabytes (size) of the photo. DVD's are cheap and hold 4.7 MGB of storage space. Windows Media Player is great for this.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
If your Photos are say 4x6 the amount of photos you could fit on one disc would be in the thousands. All depending on the Megabytes (size) of the photo. DVD's are cheap and hold 4.7 MGB of storage space. Windows Media Player is great for this.
I think a few episodes of Nip/Tuck were put on the disks and music videos... oh well.