Imagine being exposed like this to a crowd...

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I have done some nude runs, I would not be embarrassed to be nude and exposed. As long as nudity is the norm, I would not cover up; I’d just go with the flow. I hang much longer, but regardless of size, it just wouldn’t bother me.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Under the circumstances it would be kind of a rush, I think. It doesn't look to be the sort of event you'd expect to find objection, and seems to be all in good fun rather than something that's sexually titillating or crude.

In college I attended a number of nude events, and in my blog have talked about my penchant for casual nudity both in college and later in life (jacuzzis, pools, lounging around naked with my best guy friend, etc). Probably ad nauseum.

As a previous poster noted, this is a healthy, nude and non-sexual bit of fun.

And as far as relative size in concerned, if the guy is comfortable with the size of his dick, I'm not going to get my pants in a bunch because some people think he doesn't measure up. I'm about six inches hard, two inches or so soft, measuring from the base -- not two inches up my rectum as some guys do.

I love my cock and don't mind if anyone else sees it. (Stop it ;)...I'm not an exhibitionist, just a casual guy. If you wanna see my dick, go to my blog.)

Reactions: nicnic and ohiorod

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A psychologist would probably have a field day with this but here goes:

I would MUCH rather be in front of a crowd of people wearing just a tank top & trainers than wearing a pair of pants but shirtless. Thanks to Pectus Excavatum, et al (discussed ad nauseum on other threads) my ratio of negative experiences regarding my upper body as opposed to my lower is about 10,000:1.

You can march nude in Toronto's Pride parade? Cool! Give me a shirt and I'll march with you and display my equipment to the world. Show off my skeletal deformities? Not happening. And yes, the decades of gaslighting I was subjected to on this topic probably has a bit of an effect on my attitude, lol.

I've been photographed nude with face more times than I can count, but those were taken in nudist venues so the people seeing me aren't expecting model-perfect bodies. A few were taken at a nude beach. Of course all those pics could be reposted anywhere, but given my upper body, I'd be rather surprised.

Funny how life experiences can affect one's outlook, isn't it.

Reactions: nicnic

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
hmm i think that his mates will still recognize him and know what he's packing and people could talk about it... for me it would be intimidating - but alright, with a mask it would be easier to convince me to participate haha
He has several tattoos by which he can be identified. The mask hides only his face, not his identity.

Reactions: love2compare

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a scared prude most my life. Then my abusive gf in college one day decided to pull my loose pants (and subsequently underwear) down in front of about 15 of her friends at a party (trying to embarrass me was one way she tried to abuse me). I wasn't going to let her "win" so I took the off around my feet and took my shirt off and stayed naked. People saw her pull my pants down, and they were happy for me that I wasn't going to let it ruin me. This was before cell phones, so no one took pictures, but people looked, and some women (and one man) followed me around closely for awhile.

I then went into the bedroom after a few minutes, still naked, and laid on the bed, thinking about how comfortable I was naked even though it was completely rude and mean and awful that she did that to me. Three women came into the bedroom after me and we just had normal conversation for about 20 minutes. One of them said, "Let's get naked, too!" and just as one of them had her shirt off but her bra on, my then-gf walked in and got really mad at them. It was pretty dramatic and the party basically broke up and everyone went somewhere else.

My gf was soooooo mad at me that I wasn't upset for her exposing me. She actually helped me break out of my shell in so many ways. (And well beyond being comfortable naked. I suddenly was able to talk in front of people, introduce myself to strangers, perform without freaking out, etc.)

But, back to being naked, I pretty much spent the rest of my senior year in college naked at her apartment in front of her roommates every evening. The other women eventually let me see them in their bras and underwear while getting dressed, etc, all casual, but nothing more than that happened.

But, back to the OP, I would LOVE to be exposed like that in front of a crowd.

asuitedguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was a scared prude most my life. Then my abusive gf in college one day decided to pull my loose pants (and subsequently underwear) down in front of about 15 of her friends at a party (trying to embarrass me was one way she tried to abuse me). I wasn't going to let her "win" so I took the off around my feet and took my shirt off and stayed naked. People saw her pull my pants down, and they were happy for me that I wasn't going to let it ruin me. This was before cell phones, so no one took pictures, but people looked, and some women (and one man) followed me around closely for awhile.

I then went into the bedroom after a few minutes, still naked, and laid on the bed, thinking about how comfortable I was naked even though it was completely rude and mean and awful that she did that to me. Three women came into the bedroom after me and we just had normal conversation for about 20 minutes. One of them said, "Let's get naked, too!" and just as one of them had her shirt off but her bra on, my then-gf walked in and got really mad at them. It was pretty dramatic and the party basically broke up and everyone went somewhere else.

My gf was soooooo mad at me that I wasn't upset for her exposing me. She actually helped me break out of my shell in so many ways. (And well beyond being comfortable naked. I suddenly was able to talk in front of people, introduce myself to strangers, perform without freaking out, etc.)

But, back to being naked, I pretty much spent the rest of my senior year in college naked at her apartment in front of her roommates every evening. The other women eventually let me see them in their bras and underwear while getting dressed, etc, all casual, but nothing more than that happened.

But, back to the OP, I would LOVE to be exposed like that in front of a crowd.
Show us what they saw

Reactions: paul5

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Here at our little nudist camp in the woods, for years we had a "king and queen contest" annually.

We did way more weird and embarrassing stuff than these photos show. I'm not a showy guy, get stage fright, anxiety, etc. But being nude with other nude people takes all the stress from it. We're all equal. Eventually you realize that even with clothes we're still all equals.

Reactions: HungCockJock
M

Mr Ed in Mass

Imagine this guy was YOU.... lifted up fully nude by his friends!

How would you feel in such a situation?
Would it bother you if people were taking pictures of your exposed genitals and screaming stuff, laughing?
What if someone pulled away your face cover haha?
Is it more intimidating to be exposed like this with a small penis or with a large one?

View attachment 1526675
Note: this is an internet pic of an annual fraternity happening in the philippines called "oblation run" and most of the guys i've seen on those pics are showing off quite tiny soft dicks. cute :) .

yeah, that's just my fans !

Imagine this guy was YOU.... lifted up fully nude by his friends!

How would you feel in such a situation?
Would it bother you if people were taking pictures of your exposed genitals and screaming stuff, laughing?
What if someone pulled away your face cover haha?
Is it more intimidating to be exposed like this with a small penis or with a large one?

View attachment 1526675
Note: this is an internet pic of an annual fraternity happening in the philippines called "oblation run" and most of the guys i've seen on those pics are showing off quite tiny soft dicks. cute :) .

I wouldn't mind at all; I've been a naturist/nudist most of my life and I have never cared if large groups of people saw me naked.

It would not bother me if people were taking photos or making comments, and I wouldn't careif they were laughing either. Their opinion of my body doesn't mean jack-all to me (though, I do appreciate when someone complements me).

No one would be pulling away a face cover because I wouldn't be wearing one.

I don't think it is intimidating at all to be exposed like this, but I am very comfortable in my nudity. For somone who is ashamed or embarrased about being seen nude I don't think the size of their penis changes anything. If they feel embarrased or ashamed because of their penis size it will affect them no matter if it is large or small.

paul5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done public nudity in live theatre. I was confident about it and comfortable with it.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done public nudity in live theatre. I was confident about it and comfortable with it.
wow that's amazing! how did you prepare yourself for that - i mean it's always quite a step to undress and show oneself nude in front of people, right?

paul5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow that's amazing! how did you prepare yourself for that - i mean it's always quite a step to undress and show oneself nude in front of people, right?
I didn't really need any preparation. I know that I look good naked and felt confident about it. In comparison to the guy in the original picture, it was a far more controlled environment, but that also meant that my nudity received more attention and focus than his.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I'm going to be exposed like any of the pics. Me and somebody is going to be having sex. I can imagine that it would be a total rush.

Been naked around a group of people before and it can be erotic. Especially when you are the only one naked.

Reactions: love2compare