Imagine having a Small Penis

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is not the first penis comparing website I've been a member of and one thing I've noticed is that nearly every guy who is small (around 4" or less) is into humiliation. It's not 50%, 70% or even 90%, it's nearly 100%. It's somewhat baffling to me because I can't think of any other physical situation where people seek out humiliation. I've thought about this and came up with a few theories but one thing that occurred to me is that there must be a constant stress of discovery. It's probably not hard to hide from friends. It's entirely possible that I have a friend with a micropenis and I have no idea. I've certainly met guys with micropenises that I was unaware of just based on the law of averages.

However, the one person who would inevitably find out would be a future lover and I imagine the stress must be horrendous. There would be a concern over a negative reaction but more likely would be just a quiet breakup. This is not an imaginary fear but very real. I've talked to very small guys in chat rooms but rarely find any worthwhile conversation. From my experience, these guys are not interested in understanding from another man, they want embarrassment and I'm not willing to do that. I've had long conversations with one fellow who is 2.5" and says he's not seeking embarrassment. I'm glad to see he's somewhat well adjusted but his pics seem designed to accentuate his small size. He was telling me that he has reached out to guys in his similar situation (and sometimes worse) to find solidarity and it generally doesn't go well. According to him, the solidarity he seeks is rebuffed because most of these guys don't want to talk about their small penises as a shared problem because (again, according to him), they like having small penises and don't see it as a problem. He said if he talks about it as a problem he will get ignored in the future by these men. Yet, even as they defends their small penises they seek humiliation as if it were something to be made fun of. It is fascinating how minds work.

D

deleted15455021

Indeed, it is so humiliating and embarrassing. So, "it" has fetishized it, in order to cope; therefore, "it" lives in the service of Real Men. And worships Alpha Bulls and Their lucky birth rite. To make matters worse, being cut aka mutilated, is a double whammy against "it", in "it's" mind...

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed, it is so humiliating and embarrassing. So, "it" has fetishized it, in order to cope; therefore, "it" lives in the service of Real Men. And worships Alpha Bulls and Their lucky birth rite. To make matters worse, being cut aka mutilated, is a double whammy against "it", in "it's" mind...
It's ironic that the fellow who was 2.5" would tell me I was more of a man simply based on cock size. He is 6'2", rides a motorcycle and owns a repair shop. I'm 5'6", drive a Honda CR-V and work at a desk but because I have a much larger dick he would tell me I was more of a man. I'm not saying that what you drive or what your job is determines your manliness but I would say neither does your dick size.

D

deleted15455021

This is true. Personally, even since childhood, "it" has always preferred larger dicks. And, "it" has always wished to be larger.

D

deleted15455021

Referring to myself as an "it" in the service of Real Men. They can use "it" how They like.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
This is not the first penis comparing website I've been a member of and one thing I've noticed is that nearly every guy who is small (around 4" or less) is into humiliation. It's not 50%, 70% or even 90%, it's nearly 100%. It's somewhat baffling to me because I can't think of any other physical situation where people seek out humiliation. I've thought about this and came up with a few theories but one thing that occurred to me is that there must be a constant stress of discovery. It's probably not hard to hide from friends. It's entirely possible that I have a friend with a micropenis and I have no idea. I've certainly met guys with micropenises that I was unaware of just based on the law of averages.

However, the one person who would inevitably find out would be a future lover and I imagine the stress must be horrendous. There would be a concern over a negative reaction but more likely would be just a quiet breakup. This is not an imaginary fear but very real. I've talked to very small guys in chat rooms but rarely find any worthwhile conversation. From my experience, these guys are not interested in understanding from another man, they want embarrassment and I'm not willing to do that. I've had long conversations with one fellow who is 2.5" and says he's not seeking embarrassment. I'm glad to see he's somewhat well adjusted but his pics seem designed to accentuate his small size. He was telling me that he has reached out to guys in his similar situation (and sometimes worse) to find solidarity and it generally doesn't go well. According to him, the solidarity he seeks is rebuffed because most of these guys don't want to talk about their small penises as a shared problem because (again, according to him), they like having small penises and don't see it as a problem. He said if he talks about it as a problem he will get ignored in the future by these men. Yet, even as they defends their small penises they seek humiliation as if it were something to be made fun of. It is fascinating how minds work.
I suppose it's kinda like using terms like eggplant or cucumber or sausage or branch or whatever other descriptions words for a big dick. With guys who are smaller, nub may be a word of pride. Since most guys think praise and worship if designed for hung or big guys, the equivalent for small guys is probably SPH. It may be degrading or sound degrading but those who are happy with their small size don't see it as degrading even though the term of SPH implies degradation. It's merely worship on a different level.

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose it's kinda like using terms like eggplant or cucumber or sausage or branch or whatever other descriptions words for a big dick. With guys who are smaller, nub may be a word of pride. Since most guys think praise and worship if designed for hung or big guys, the equivalent for small guys is probably SPH. It may be degrading or sound degrading but those who are happy with their small size don't see it as degrading even though the term of SPH implies degradation. It's merely worship on a different level.
I had a theory that's a way to inoculate oneself against future humiliation or perhaps even a preemptive strike. Better to control the narrative than let it control you. I'm about 5'6" but I would never ask people to make fun of my height and would be quite annoyed if anyone did. On the other hand my height is quite obvious to anyone who meets me. A small penis is not evident so any possible embarrassment is private and internal (BTW: I am not embarrassed over my height). Perhaps SPH is a way to release that internalized embarrassment.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I had a theory that's a way to inoculate oneself against future humiliation or perhaps even a preemptive strike. Better to control the narrative than let it control you. I'm about 5'6" but I would never ask people to make fun of my height and would be quite annoyed if anyone did. On the other hand my height is quite obvious to anyone who meets me. A small penis is not evident so any possible embarrassment is private and internal (BTW: I am not embarrassed over my height). Perhaps SPH is a way to release that internalized embarrassment.
It's probably similar to being called queer or cocksucker or whatever's. It you can't claim it confidently and lovingly then power to you.

I love height differences. I don't necessarily like comparing. It's a brotherhood sorta thing. Little bro, big bro vibe.

D

deleted627832

I'm SORRY!!! Did I fall off the boat? Are you saying that 100% of small guys seek out humiliton? If, that what you are saying then your numbers are wrong. I have nevered seek out that that kind of abuse if, someone tried to tell me that crap. I would walk away or I wouldn't be their friend. What is wrong with loving what you got? Why is that hard to believe? If, I missed what this is all about. Then I am sorry. From one small dick.

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm SORRY!!! Did I fall off the boat? Are you saying that 100% of small guys seek out humiliton? If, that what you are saying then your numbers are wrong. I have nevered seek out that that kind of abuse if, someone tried to tell me that crap. I would walk away or I wouldn't be their friend. What is wrong with loving what you got? Why is that hard to believe? If, I missed what this is all about. Then I am sorry. From one small dick.
You're 100% correct. I should have said that nearly every one of the smaller guys on the comparison site I'm a member of were into humiliation. It's obviously an infinitesimal percentage of the total population of smaller guys. For whatever reason, those smaller members on the site (ratemy.co) all seemed to be into it starting with their usernames which generally included a description of their size. I have no doubt that the vast majority of guys are not into that. I apologize.

D

deleted627832

You're 100% correct. I should have said that nearly every one of the smaller guys on the comparison site I'm a member of were into humiliation. It's obviously an infinitesimal percentage of the total population of smaller guys. For whatever reason, those smaller members on the site (ratemy.co) all seemed to be into it starting with their usernames which generally included a description of their size. I have no doubt that the vast majority of guys are not into that. I apologize.
Thank you, I'm not trying to start anything. But, there seems to be a few people on here that likes to tell me. Who and what I am. I appreciate you.

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, I'm not trying to start anything. But, there seems to be a few people on here that likes to tell me. Who and what I am. I appreciate you.
No problem, I have no interest in defining anyone. I need to be more careful in clarifying what I mean.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve never understood the humiliation thing. I’m small. Not as small as a lot of men, but I’m smaller than a lot too. I’m maybe 5”. I’m overweight which makes it smaller. I’m narrow too, and extremely small flaccid. I’ve always been “humiliated” the first time with women so I definitely don’t want it as a fetish. My first wife even made fun of my size and named me “itty bitty committee”. (However she never failed to cum during sex)

im not a size queen but I do find large cocks to be mesmerizing. I’d never want to be humiliated during a sexual encounter though. We are just different and that difference makes it hot in general. I don’t see the larger man more of a man. Just different. I do find it erotic thinking about a large dick grinding against my smaller cock. But not for humiliation. Just sounds hot as hell to me.
I’m into “femboys” a “fetish” I wasn’t actually aware I had until recently….what I’ve found is it seems like most of them have large penises and also large balls….. ironic that at the same time smaller dicked men equate dick size with masculinity

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve never understood the humiliation thing. I’m small. Not as small as a lot of men, but I’m smaller than a lot too. I’m maybe 5”. I’m overweight which makes it smaller. I’m narrow too, and extremely small flaccid. I’ve always been “humiliated” the first time with women so I definitely don’t want it as a fetish. My first wife even made fun of my size and named me “itty bitty committee”. (However she never failed to cum during sex)

im not a size queen but I do find large cocks to be mesmerizing. I’d never want to be humiliated during a sexual encounter though. We are just different and that difference makes it hot in general. I don’t see the larger man more of a man. Just different. I do find it erotic thinking about a large dick grinding against my smaller cock. But not for humiliation. Just sounds hot as hell to me.
I’m into “femboys” a “fetish” I wasn’t actually aware I had until recently….what I’ve found is it seems like most of them have large penises and also large balls….. ironic that at the same time smaller dicked men equate dick size with masculinity
I am 5 and thin hard and pretty small soft but have never been much into sph except playfully with a buddy. Only been with one woman who has never had an issue with my size and still enjoys it

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 5 and thin hard and pretty small soft but have never been much into sph except playfully with a buddy. Only been with one woman who has never had an issue with my size and still enjoys it
I can see that…. To be honest, I wouldn’t mind it playfully with a friend.

ReSensi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get approached a lot by small guys, but only a very small percentage admit to enjoying SPH. The vast majority are simply admirers and/or yearners.

I can't even imagine it, penis size is truly a cruel genetic lottery. Nobody gives a shit about big or small earlobes do they?