100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, this is freaking sweet!

flash2.php

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
an infinite of infinite's of the possible universes is a point which is the tenth dimension?

(smiles while drooling)

*seems like more unprovable intellectual masturbation(what nerds do when their penises are too swollen to touch)...

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hehehe, yup, it's cool...but...I'm a complete quantum physics nerd so this is kinda old news to me :tongue:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
dong20 said:
Nope, it was slow loading but cool but I thought there were 11 dimensions.:smile: :eek:

Thats one of the theories. That there are 10 Dimensions is part of string theory, or one of the string theories.

When you start talking about stuff on this level, there are almost as many theories as there are opinions and opinions are like assholes - everyone has one.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SomeGuyOverThere said:
Thats one of the theories. That there are 10 Dimensions is part of string theory, or one of the string theories.

When you start talking about stuff on this level, there are almost as many theories as there are opinions and opinions are like assholes - everyone has one.

perhaps, but it wasn't my opinon, or theory; it was that of someone smart. That's just my....err opinion of course.:smile:

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's ridiculous because it ignores a really obvious fact: There is only one reality!

There can not be an "infinite amount of possibilities of universe outcomes" existing at the same "time" because the universe IS only one thing and it can not be anything else, and "other possible futures" DO NOT EXIST yet! so when you make it to one future there aren't any other presents that could have been and are in other dimensions or universes.

Also, this whole talk about 2 dimensional creatures is a total waste of time and mental energy. 2 dimensional creatures can not exist, there can not BE anything that has height and width but no depth, it is utterly ridiculous to talk about anything existing outside of the three spatial dimensions and time.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GottaBigOne said:
It's ridiculous because it ignores a really obvious fact: There is only one reality!

There can not be an "infinite amount of possibilities of universe outcomes" existing at the same "time" because the universe IS only one thing and it can not be anything else, and "other possible futures" DO NOT EXIST yet! so when you make it to one future there aren't any other presents that could have been and are in other dimensions or universes.

Also, this whole talk about 2 dimensional creatures is a total waste of time and mental energy. 2 dimensional creatures can not exist, there can not BE anything that has height and width but no depth, it is utterly ridiculous to talk about anything existing outside of the three spatial dimensions and time.

All the above; prove it...:rolleyes: