IMing me on yahoo about pictures

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by MidwestGal, Apr 12, 2007.

1. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    If you are just looking to see bigger images of my pics and not get to know me. Do me a favor and don't bother me on yahoo. I really don't have the time or desire to pic trade.

This week a certain member has been harrassing me several times a day to see my pics and I have been unable to show them because my son is home for school. Sorry, I don't give a fuck about whether you want to see them or not and if the time frame doesnt work when you message me. My kid comes FIRST!!! I am not going to have explicit material on my screen while he is even awake and at home.

I don't need the rude tone or attitude from people. I finally deleted the person and put them on ignore. I will do the same to anyone who treats me that way again, even the first hint of being rude! I won't tolerate it. I guess if you really want to see them bad enough buy a gold membership!

Okay, I feel better now. Back to your regularly scheduled program!

2. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Way to not take any shit from the beggars, Thatgal. Just because some desperate idiot decided to coordinate his spank-the-monkey schedule around your images, it certainly doesn't make it your emergency. If all a person is looking for is sexy pics with no dialogue associated with it, there are thousands of better web sites than LPSG to find your meat-beating material. Ummm..... or so I've heard.

3. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Why answer these things at all? Just ignoring most of this crap is a huge time-saver. Most of it isn't worth the effort to think up a snarky response.

4. circumstances

circumstances New Member

i'm so sorry! can you ever forgive me? :tongue:

5. D_Tintagel_Demondong

6. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    haha rec3000, maybe in your dreams :p

Draft saved Draft deleted