Imitation Crab

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Dr. Dilznick, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Next chinaman that serves me this shit is getting in an altercation, and hope he knows Tai Chi or some shit because I'm fucking his ass up.

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

here's my advice: avoid the California roll ;)

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Next time don't buy your crabmeat from Wal-Mart.

4. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

I know, but Chinese buffets sometimes have those crab cake things in the shells, so we had those. I'm convinced they buy empty crab shells in bulk and just fill them with bread and bullshit. Fuck these chininamen think they're fooling?

5. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

who says they buy them in bulk? What if they just dig them out of the trash and keep reusing them?:eek: :p

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

As much as I love you, Dr...but could the $5.95 all you can eat buffet be part of the problem???

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Instead of potentially setting yourself up for a malacious assault charge over this phony crab, why not ask the "chinaman" if in fact the plate you're about to be served has phony crab meat in it,so we don't have read your next few posts from a prison library computer?:rolleyes:

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Now we know.

Dr. Dilznick is actually Clara Peller's grandson.

"Where's the crab????"

9. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

You got it, Candy Apple. You'd probably fall for that shit on some "dig, it, there, this crab rocks, a bit yeasty, but tasty."

Besides, we ordered crab cake. They probably figured the niggers wouldn't notice. It had me HEATED for the rest of the night despite my girlfriend's attempts to calm me down.

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

For the life of me, I can't understand just what the fucking hell you get out of asinine name-calling and going ballistic on everything in your life.
    I tried to give you an honest answer without being rude and/or disrespectful to you, but this last reply clearly negated that attempt in droves.

Now, since you chose to act very stupidly and arrogant, as well as belligerent throughout this whole fucking topic, do me a small favor and not give me anymore personal feedback in quotes, or for that matter anything unless you can prove that you can post without all this.

Sooner or later, this is going to come back up on you, and you'll really be in trouble with people not online who won't ignore you.

11. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Hence the :rolleyes: emoticon in your post? Your reputation as an imbecile is well earned.

Haha @ you telling me what I can and cannot post. The thing about you is that you're not amusing. You're inconsequential like Christina Aguilera Spanish language albums. You're like a nip from a roadside pup. I assure you if you and I were cellmates it'd be you with the kneepads on pre-order. Dig it, there. Hoe.

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Somehow I don't think this grumpiness is the kind of crab the topic started out talking about.

But, come to think of it, it is bogus.

13. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Well, shit for brains, and personality, I never once implied you couldn't post, I merely said that I would rather you just leave me well enough alone.

You want to talk about inconsequential? Your whole disposition reminds me of Eminem. You may let your mouth flap back and forth, spewing all kinds of bullshit and hateful things, but the plain and simple truth is you're nothing but an insecure little fuck, hiding somehwere in his room posting like a neo-nazi to compensate over some big disappointment in your life. And don't you flatter yourself; If we were cellmates, you'd be permanently on a ventilator if you even thought of trying anything.

But, now that I've proven I can post with just as much ignorancy as you can, I'm not going to go any further with it to feed your fucked up sorry ass. Quite frankly, and I know you'll only be a sarcastic little asshole over it, I really thought you had some form of intelligence when you 1st started posting here, but that thought was misplaced. So, go on ahead. Post your next vicious little remark. You can go play tag with a greyhound bus for all I care, just don't accuse me of being dishonest or untruthful.

14. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

This assumes I care about or need your opinion, which I obviously don't.

You've exposed me. I lie awake at night staring at the ceiling, fists clenched with rage. ;-)

This coming from someone who posted a message that read "When this place switched over, and the count was back down to 0, I thought I was gonna cry, since I recently broke 2,000 posts, and was proud of it."

;) Please baby, enough with the E-confessions. You're starting to incite fear. Save that pent up aggression for the enclaves of your life partner's rectum. ;-)

15. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

:eek: :-( The thought never even crossed my mind... I love seafood, though. You ever been to a slaughterhouse and seen dirty Mexicans hack up your beloved cow meat without gloves and slop the innards on a filthy conveyer belt that dumps the rotting sow flesh into a garbage bag that's promptly delivered to your local McDonald's? I have.

Fish are tastier and cleaner. Unless a nigga is gonna die off some shellfish it's the meat of choice. I love Fish. I'd gobble fish right out the goddamn sea if I was quick enough.

16. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dr., I think many Chinese places use imitation crabmeat because the real thing is too expensive. How much real crab meat do you think is in Crab Rangoons? Probably none at all! I just learned this from someone I know who worked many years at a Chinese place and is Chinese herself.
    Has nothing to do with your race as the whities get fake crabmeat too! :D

LapDog :p

17. GoneA

Gold Member

I hate seafood.

Just in case you were wondering the likes and dislikes of your MASTER. Now, continue worshipping me.

18. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Yeah, right so long as you save some of your absolutely charming repetoire for your next cross burning.
    Y'know, I don't know why I thought posting on a topic where you were the starter would have been responded without you being so damn nasty.

19. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yet you're complaining about imitation crabmeat, which is made of fish ... surimi to be exact. Imitation crabmeat is fish; real crabmeat is not.

20. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Yes, we know you know how to use Google.

Sure, and ketchup is a vegetable.

Draft saved Draft deleted