Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Everyone - I have gotten requests from people who like my pics to make a video. I have decided to do that, but first I have a question. I have a MAC and I am supposed to use iMovie. Does anyone have this? I want to make a video, but I have no idea how to use it. I have been trying to make it work for a little while now and so far no luck. Says it needs a cam even though my cam is built in. If no one knows then it's fine I will just look it up later on google or something...just thought while I am on here I would ask here.

Any suggestions or does anyone know how to work it?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have photo booth you should be able to record movie. Just open the application and click the little film icon (circled in red on the attachd pic). As far as I am aware photobooth has always had the capability to record movies.

Attachments

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you have photo booth you should be able to record movie. Just open the application and click the little film icon (circled in red on the attachd pic). As far as I am aware photobooth has always had the capability to record movies.

Weird...I don't have that feature on mine. I think my Photo booth is older than yours....mine is about 2 years old.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm I just read online that OS 10.4 doesnt have the feature to record video in Photo Booth, but 10.5 (the newest operating system) does have the feauture. If you want to know which OS you have, click the apple logo in the top left corner of the screen and chose "About This Mac" from the drop down menu.