Implants: not worth it!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it rather creepy. I don't understand why someone would want a size M breasts? Dealing with unknown amounts of back pain, stretching skin, sagging, special made bras and shirts. Personally I would rather just run my cash through a paper shredder.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it rather creepy. I don't understand why someone would want a size M breasts? Dealing with unknown amounts of back pain, stretching skin, sagging, special made bras and shirts. Personally I would rather just run my cash through a paper shredder.

At least then you get to have fun shredding it! And that satisfying REEEERRRRRR sound.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe she had a fetish about it. I know that I'd LOVE to have size M breasts! :eek: But natural, not fake! (Or from stem-cell augmentation rather than implants). I'd do back exercises to strengthen my back and lower the pain risk. Now there is the special made bras and shirts thing... but hey, I'd deal with it! :biggrin1: Of course this is one of those things that is probably better in fantasy than in reality. But I have something of a fetish about this myself...

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she had a fetish about it. I know that I'd LOVE to have size M breasts! :eek: But natural, not fake! (Or from stem-cell augmentation rather than implants). I'd do back exercises to strengthen my back and lower the pain risk. Now there is the special made bras and shirts thing... but hey, I'd deal with it! :biggrin1: Of course this is one of those things that is probably better in fantasy than in reality. But I have something of a fetish about this myself...

stem cell augmentation??

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well living and dealing with real XXLarge breasts everyday I would advise against anyone getting implants (unless it's a repair/ replacement surgery.) For all of the reasons I said prior to this.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

just give your cash to me
shredding it is illegal