Implants

petite_asianbabe:
Originally posted by LOVEARIAS@Jun 15 2005, 07:10 PM
There are various reasons why I am getting them, but the main one is my best friend who has a large chest, and I am sick of being jealous of the attention she gets. : )
[post=321078]Quoted post[/post]​

Please think about this thoroughly before you make a decision. To get implants out of spite for your best friend is not good; are you doing it to make her jealous or for yourself? Implants are a big decision and life-altering event, and can be potentially dangerous/fatal if they break. Society can be very cruel, as we all know TV and magazines depict sexy women in a certain way. Not many women can avoid that pressure, I'm guilty of that sometimes. :eek:

The decision is ultimately yours, we're just here to provide advice and support! ;) Good luck, and if you do go thru with it let us know if your friend is going to counter!

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by LOVEARIAS@Jun 15 2005, 07:10 PM
There are various reasons why I am getting them, but the main one is my best friend who has a large chest, and I am sick of being jealous of the attention she gets. : )
[post=321078]Quoted post[/post]​

Have you tried going bra-less ?
Takes something special these days.
Many of us guys prefer that natural look.
Good luck with your men - and girl friend.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOVEARIAS, I took a while to respond because what you said hit home for me a bit. I had a friend who looked a lot like me except she was shorter, very fit, had huge implants bigger than my chest, had lyposuction on her stomach and thighs, and was an absolute bombshell. It was too much to compete with. I was completely invisible to men when we were together and it was obnoxious on my ego! Fortunately, she was (and is) a very nice person although she remained somewhat unaware of how hard it was for me to be around her all the time, but we became and still are very good friends. She has what I call "pretty girl syndrome" with very low self esteem, she goes into convulsions over every little wrinkle or pimple. By now she's had several face lifts and redone her boobs a couple times. God knows how much money she's spent or surgeries she's had to recover from.

I made myself go out alone sometimes, and men do talk to me when she's not around! I can't always be the belle of the ball, but we who are in the "above average but not technically beautiful" category know this already. There will always be that drop dead gorgeous woman who walks into the room and everyone gasps, I know that isn't going to be me, but I can live a freer life not worrying about being perfect. Also, think about setting the bar so high that others may expect you to maintain it. What about wrinkles? Little skin abnormalities? If YOU are wanting a change in your body, do what you feel is best, we all have to live in our own skin, but be cautious about doing it for reasons that may not give you the results you desire. I really wish you the best of luck either way you go, it's a big decision.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Jun 16 2005, 11:40 AM
Uh-huh. Actually, I do think, that, ladies, you are your own worst enemies at times. The average bloke prefers women, full stop. But we're great with fantasy objects..

For example, I really do not want someone to be raped by a squid! (Hentai reference).
[post=321231]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. It's the combination of irrational expectations from men and absurd competition between women that creates that kind of shallowness.

And that squid has a penis on each tentacle. So what's the problem? :p

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by aloofman+Jun 17 2005, 09:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aloofman &#064; Jun 17 2005, 09:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ORCABOMBER@Jun 16 2005, 11:40 AM
Uh-huh. Actually, I do think, that, ladies, you are your own worst enemies at times. The average bloke prefers women, full stop. But we&#39;re great with fantasy objects..

For example, I really do not want someone to be raped by a squid&#33; (Hentai reference).
[post=321231]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. It&#39;s the combination of irrational expectations from men and absurd competition between women that creates that kind of shallowness.

And that squid has a penis on each tentacle. So what&#39;s the problem? :p
[post=321717]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You hentai nuts, LOL&#33; :p

Late to the discussion. True, when I was younger I had wanted bigger breasts to an extent. I&#39;ve spent most of my life in the 35B-36B range. When I was at my lowest adult weight (not long), I was 34A. I was most overweight, I hit 38C-40C, the only time in my life I ever had natural cleavage (without pushing them together). When I got heavier and bigger breasted, I started to finally understand by my own experience the difficulties bigger breasted women deal with. "C" may not seem like much difference from a "B", but a lot of mostly discreet problems.

Otherwise, I&#39;m proud to say that my best breast asset is my relative perkiness, but now a bit more like a &#39;natural&#39; tear drop shape (a little droopy, but I&#39;m hoping still attractive for a 40 years old?). I almost always wear a proper bra and the rare times I don&#39;t wear a bra (just when I&#39;m home), people usually assume I&#39;m wearing a bra. The funniest time a few years ago, I was home with two gay male friends (one was my best friend at the time and the other was our roommate then). We were joking around and he yanked up my sweat thinking I was wearing a bra: I wasn&#39;t. He accidentally flashed our roommate who immediately went "oops." My friend got all embarrassed and dropped my shirt and was literally turning around in circles, embarrassed and apologizing. It was so funny, though, went he stopped spinning around, I pulled up my pullover to flash them both just for the laugh&#33; LOL&#33;

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by OldLady@Jun 18 2005, 08:07 PM
Otherwise, I&#39;m proud to say that my best breast asset is my relative perkiness, but now a bit more like a &#39;natural&#39; tear drop shape (a little droopy, but I&#39;m hoping still attractive for a 40 years old ?).
[post=322048]Quoted post[/post]​

Perky ?
Droopy ?
Attractive ?

There are probably other readers who share the "normal", USA Male, affliction of having a "breast-penis" relationship. When you use them against our bodies, especially after we&#39;ve just delivered - they elicit opportunity WAY Ahead of Time.

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for all your concern and advice, but I have been thinking about this for a long time now. In the past I have not been able to afford them or been in a sitaution where I was allowed to get them. My new boyfriend is willing to pay for them so it won&#39;t be a monotary concern. Thanks again though for the concern.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dig it there, Love Arias, what MZ said. you really feel this is a need to boost your self esteem, then do it. Everyone needs to have some form of self esteem in their life.

But hey, tell us how it goes, and when you&#39;ve recovered honor us with a pic or 2.