Implants????

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ben34, Apr 8, 2007.

1. ben34

ben34 Member

Albums:
    Hey!

Wife is thinking about getting some bigger boobs. Check out my profile and let us know what you think. Sex is hot, as you can see, she is hot -- would bigger boobs be hotter??? She's up for it, I'm up for it, but I'm not sure how they would feel. Do you guys like 'em??

Any girls out there with them? How do you like them? How are they during sex???

Thanks for your comments. Comments on our pictures are welcome.

Ben

2. anon265

anon265 Member

I would encourage you both (if you haven't already) to do some serious soul-searching about these implants. The picture you have posted is that of a very beautiful woman. Surgery can leave scars and in rare cases severe disfigurement.

If she does not like her body, larger breasts will not fix that. If you are in love, and the sex is wonderful and satisfying (as you indicate it is), I strongly suggest not to mess with that. Enjoy each other the way you are.

3. les123

les123 Member

Albums:
    Hi Ben34
    My lady has breast implants and is very happy and had no problems
    345,000 American women had them last year and they are safe.
    Let her have them if she want them, She must do it for herself and not for anyone else.
    Once she has them you will be overjoyded as well
    See thread under "woman issues" -
    msg me if you want my paertners to chat to your lady
    BTW you both look great and I can see why she may want implants
    Go for it

4. les123

les123 Member

Albums:
  5. BJH

BJH Member

6. WildHoney

Gold Member

PM me if you want any info..there is a lot of misinformtion out there and everyone will have a strong opinion.

I have them, I have stated why and how etc in other threads on this topic in womens forum.

We go to swingers clubs and no one knows by "touch" that they are not real, they feel great.

Make sure that this is something that she feels is a majorly important issue in her life rather than a passing "hmm maybe I should get new boobs" kind of thought.....

Going to see and speak to a surgeon rather than the men on here would answer all of your questions more accurately.

x
    Honey

7. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    If both of you have positive reasons for doing it then what are you waiting for.

8. les123

les123 Member

Albums:

9. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    Do it.

10. anon265

anon265 Member

Indeed, well said.

However ... my question (and I mean this in a supportive way) is why a perfectly beautiful young woman with normal, healthy, beautiful breasts (no matter their size) feels that she needs to "improve" them by making them bigger.

In addition to talking to a reputable surgeon, would it hurt for her to also talk to a therapist, if only to make sure an underlying body-image problem isn't motivating this?

11. WildHoney

Gold Member

You know this isn't always a self esteem issue.

For me I wanted my body back. I really don't think men can understand 100% what it is like to have children and have your body altered so much.

I am pretty sure if the more kids you had, the more your testicles hung to the ground looked wrinkled and saggy, you might think of getting them propped backup.

Plastic surgery is a huge business and can be taken WAY too far and yes "some "women have issues with self esteem, but this industry is not going to go away. It has in fact helped a great many people feel happier about their outward appearance.

So no I don't think therapy is in order :) I think a DR will discuss with her the pro's and cons and assess whether it is her or her partner wanting this.

I think the best thing you can advise someone whoiswanting plastic surgery, is to be informed and research to death the surgeons and methods and results.

I do not think you can scare anyone into not doing it. The facts are this is a relatively safe thing to do and many hundreds of thousands of women enjoy the results.

x
    Honey

12. ben34

ben34 Member

Albums:
    Hey Hakwes,

Just curious, why did you speak so affirmatively? You think she would look a lot better with bigger? Or another reason?

13. anon265

anon265 Member

Of course not. I didn't want to come across as making a judgement about her (I don't know her, so that's impossible), I was only suggesting ruling it out.

Point well taken.:redface: And ... that rationale is something I can understand. Your body had undergone changes (albeit natural changes) that you weren't happy with. You made an educated, informed, intelligent decision that breast surgery was something you needed at that time in your life to feel better about the way you looked.

My point is ... this woman is beautiful the way she is ... from her pictures, she has perfectly normal, well-shaped breasts. My question (not for me to ask but for her to ask herself) is why does she think that she needs them? Can she not feel sexy and desirable in the body she has?

At the end of the day, it is absolutely her right to do with her body as she pleases ... end of story. Her judgement is the only one that counts. But sharing from my life experience, if everything is great, it's generally unwise to mess with it.

Agreed.

I didn't mean to imply she needed therapy, there's no way I could make that sort of judgement about someone on an internet forum. I only meant to say it couldn't hurt to talk to someone just to confirm the she has her feelings sorted out about such a big decision.

Hear, hear.

I hope I didn't appear to be trying to scare her. That certainly wasn't my intent. I was only suggesting that it couldn't hurt to wait and think awhile.

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

She has lovely tits, why would you want to improve on what a lot of people would perceive as a perfect pair of tits? She's not saggy, she's not tiny, and from the way you're talking about it you both want this thinking it will in some way improve your sex life - it won't and that's not really a good enough reason to have surgery which although rarely goes wrong can go wrong. If she needed them for self esteem issues or she was unhappy with them that would be different but from your post it seems you just want them cos you imagine they'd be more fun sexwise. You got together with a lady with perfect but smaller tits, be happy with what she has.

15. ben34

ben34 Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your inputs guys! ( and gals )

I think I'm in a pretty good situation regardless.

16. transformer_99

Gold Member

Agreed, I wouldn't encourage it at this point, maybe a few year's down the road if she still has this desire to do it, it's her decision to make just the same. Invasive surgery on healthy flesh I'd never condone.

Draft saved Draft deleted