Importance of balls

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women on this site are a joke....lol:smile:
Balls are of the utmost importance...without them the top part can't function!
Balls(testicles) produce the gasoline that fuels a mans body!
TESTOSTERONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not picky about size or number of balls. He could have one or three for all I care. The attention I pay to them is because they feel good to him and I care about pleasing him in bed.

I just love your every response. You're so predictably other-directed when it comes to being in bed with a man - obviously incredibly giving. You da best, baby!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never understood the whole ball fascination thing.

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty interesting. Just asked it to give some idea of how women view the testicles. seems the penis is MUCH more important. Im always self consious of my balls cos I think a chick will be turned off by them. Judging by the replies it seems like they may not even be acknowledged.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
I mean your balls don't perform any physical external function other than 2 hang there, they are possibly not the most erotic of features. Also testicles suffer from the fact that they can be very tender one over-zealous grab or pull is going to lead to a world of pain.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty interesting. Just asked it to give some idea of how women view the testicles. seems the penis is MUCH more important. Im always self consious of my balls cos I think a chick will be turned off by them. Judging by the replies it seems like they may not even be acknowledged.

Do they have weird lumpy growths on them or something? If not, most women probably won't bat an eyelid (unless they have a fetish for some size, shape or colour that isn't yours).