LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately I have no pic with pubes. What I simply wonder is does your pubes when it grows a bit look like A or more like B? What I mean is this horizontal line. I read that only women have this but my pube line is also horizontal and then I have some hair going up to the belly.
who does this belong to then?? are you saying you posted pictures that are not yours or not of you?

http://www.lpsg.org/242930-how-do-you-like-my.html

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Out of all your prolific inane posts in your first five days here, and all the asinine threads you've started,

this is the first and the only sensible thing you've said.

One can only hope the members take this good advice to heart.

I already understood you don't like me but that doesn't mean you have to keep posting negative things in my threads.

18t

1st Like
Media
I don't use this acronym unless very necessary.. But..

WTF?

If this is honestly relevant and important information to you then maybe it's time to evaluate your priorities in life..?

Idk man... I'm not trying to be mean but maybe join a soft ball team.. Get into RC car racing... Ride a bike. Anything that can possibly keep your mind from thinking that something like this is of any importance. That is- unless you are in CSI school?
Twisted freaks with the curiosity of a monkey asside, this is not my personal opinion. The average person would find this inquiry very troubling.

Good luck.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally keep mine trimmed short. I wear lowrise bikini swimwear, and showing my pubes over the band looks strange to me. I am not fond of body hair.

I think the worse shape for a guys pubes would have to be the "landing strip" let's leave that for the ladies.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally keep mine trimmed short. I wear lowrise bikini swimwear, and showing my pubes over the band looks strange to me. I am not fond of body hair.

I think the worse shape for a guys pubes would have to be the "landing strip" let's leave that for the ladies.

Damn BBB2.5, hot pics!!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I already understood you don't like me but that doesn't mean you have to keep posting negative things in my threads.
it's like in golf

you tee the little white ball up that high, its hard for most of us to take a really big swing at it!!!

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God help me...(to the OP)Mate...from an overall glance at your threads you need to start reading a bit more and try that thing called 'thinking' before you speak. You been on this site five minutes (that's figurative, look it up on internet) and you blast us with a cocophany (again look up) of asinine (I am at the risk of repeating myself) shite (it's a British English term you just drop the 'E' and it means the same thing...literally.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
God help me...(to the OP)Mate...from an overall glance at your threads you need to start reading a bit more and try that thing called 'thinking' before you speak. You been on this site five minutes (that's figurative, look it up on internet) and you blast us with a cocophany (again look up) of asinine (I am at the risk of repeating myself) shite (it's a British English term you just drop the 'E' and it means the same thing...literally.

Spoken like a true shit, er, I mean Brit... :tongue: lol

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
he won't get it, but nice try

my guess is we are dealing with an under age poster

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
unfortunately i have no pic with pubes. What i simply wonder is does your pubes when it grows a bit look like a or more like b? What i mean is this horizontal line. I read that only women have this but my pube line is also horizontal and then i have some hair going up to the belly.

omg lol