Important Reseach Project

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
I have been given a $400 million grant from the federal government for a study I am doing. (ok, that is a lie, but let's have some fun here)

DO GUYS WITH BIG DICKS LIKE SNOW?

Please state your size and whether or not you are a snow lover. Thanks. :) I am anti snow, but this study is not biased.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8 x 6 and I love the snow.
Okay, I find pic #5 the most impressive as I thought it was impossible for men to get hard when cold. Or have I fallen prey to some very craftily photoshopped snow in the background? :confused: :redface:

As a girl, I like both large penises and snow, the more inches of both the better. :biggrin1: :flirt:

Last edited:

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, I find pic #5 the most impressive as I thought it was impossible for men to get hard when cold.

Preposterous! I get hugely aroused in the cold. When I used to live in Chicago I'd walk around all winter with a hardon. No joke. A hot shower will definitely wilt me, but cold water -- booooing! In fact, I can't have comfortable sex in a place that's over about 25° C, but I have yet to find an environment that's too cold for sex.

Maybe we're all just wired differently.

In answer to the question, just a skosh above 7" and I lurve snow in all forms.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Well HungNPHL, let me say that with that kind of money you need an accountant. Contact me at www.crookedbookkeeping.com . I'm sure we'll work it out.

As to participating in your survey, I'm almost microscopically above average and qualified to discuss, but let me tell you, snow makes me want to WANK.

It's true. i think it's Pavlovian. When I was a kid and we had snow days, I'd be home alone all day. It doesn't take being a genius to figure out what a great opportunity that provided. Cumming 5 times in one day was a piece of cake.

Lord, I do love the snow.