impossible to freeball

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B3020844, Aug 5, 2009.

1. B3020844

B3020844 Member

So, i was running so late to work today and at the last moment i decided just to not wear underwear today. I usually either wear a pair of boxer briefs or briefs, or even sometimes boxers. Well, after about 30 minutes of the day i was regretting the decision i made. i was so uncomfortable all day! i hated it! first thing i did when i got home was go and put on a nice pair of boxer briefs. Tell me how you guys can go and freeball!

2. MuscleBoundMan

MuscleBoundMan Active Member

How were you uncomfortable?

3. J9nftl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You will either love or hate letting the twins swing free.
    For the reasons that I LOVE to go commando I am sure you probably disliked your experience of it:
    -the weight of my nuts swinging, slapping, sticking
    -awesome to feel them breathe freely, roomy in whatever I am wearing
    -the look I get from guys when they see my fat, hanging nuts bunching off to the
    side when I am walking or sitting

4. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    Sometimes it takes time to get used to freeballing. There are more sensations on your cock head. It is more natural to hang free and much cooler - especially during the summer.
    Start again but do it on the weekend when you can use the time to get used to it.
    I have been freeballing for about 9 years and only had to go back to wearing something (a jock)while healing from my hernia. Am now back to freeballing.

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Don't know what to say, I always hated wearing underwear, I used to put clean underwear in the laundry in Jr. High and High School so that no one knew I was not wearing them. When I went to University I dropped all the pretense. Just more comfortable for me.

6. swing_low

swing_low Member

I have to agree with u, B3020844. Where I work is very warm (I don't know why, I guess they are too cheap to turn up the a/c). Lately I've been wearing boxers, but one day this week I thought I'd go without them to see if it would be cooler. But it was not cooler at all. I was still sweating down there, and it felt really weird not having my boxers absorb the sweat. And since I have to move around alot all day, I was afraid the sweat would soak thru my pants. That would have been embarrassing. Maybe it would have been better with shorts or something since that way I'd get more of a breeze up the leg. So from now on I won't freeball at work. Only at the gym and around the house.

7. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love wearing underwear, but I also love freeballing so its not too bad for me. I really like freeballing if I'm not doing much. I just started to free ball and only freeball a few times a week, but its exciting. If i think about freballing i get hard a lot. So first thing I do when I wake up is throw shorts on and not think about it and I'm good for the day.

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First, welcome to LPSG. I see it's your first post.

If you wear boxers sometimes (assuming that they are loose boxers), how is freeballing that much different? As a former full-time briefs wearer, it took me a few weeks to get used to wearing boxers. I haven't looked back since. It's either freeball or boxers for me.

9. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    It really is all about freedom.

10. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

My nuts get hot and stick to my leg. Oddly enough, wearing boxers keeps them cooler.

11. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

I don't usually freeball. But yesterday, I forgot to bring an extra underwear for basketball practice. I had no choice but to remove my wet underwear. It feels weird. The head of my cock was rubbing against my jeans and I could feel my nuts banging against my legs. What's helpful for me is not to mind about it too much and I haven't noticed that I did not wear any underwear the rest of the day.

12. Rekkuza

Rekkuza Member

I go commando almost exclusively. Briefs or shorts of any kind are positively suffocating to me.

The only time I'll make and exception is in any kind of dress slacks or while engaged in an exercise/sport.

13. kai028

kai028 New Member

I have to wear underwear. I don't understand you guys who feel fine about having your sweaty balls against your thighs. I hate that. I HATE it! I can't stand my stuff flopping around against my legs; it feels terrible! That's the main reason I wear briefs. The cotton absorbs the sweat and makes me feel, I don't know, NORMAL. Besides, briefs are sexy!

14. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Firstly, J9, your balls are MEANT to swing free. Those are beauts.
    Secondly, although I love to freeball, I have stopped because no matter how I would shake, wipe, dab my cock after peeing, I always got those little yellow "last drops" tell-tale spots on my pants. and sometimes they dont come out in cleaning. Just easier to throw on a pair of undies to catch the "spillage"....

15. Smyley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it feels great, i don't do it daily, so when i do, it is even better. the feeling of being unrestrained and free!!! Not to mention the whole easy acess side. :)

16. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I guess we all experience things differently. I was always uncomfortable in briefs, cramped, hot, sweaty and always itching. Commando took a few weeks to get comfortable until it felt natural. Since then anything else is very uncomfortable and I don't have the sweaty itchy feeling. My balls do stick to my thigh if I have trimmed the hair short but I don't mind that feeling.

B3020844, I think that you felt uncomfortable mostly because you were aware of being commando, which was different for you. Do it for a month and you will feel different and uncomfortable when you put on your previously normal underwear.

17. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Deja vu! I felt the same way all my adult life until 4 years ago. Fortunately, it doesn't get that hot by the coast here in San Diego that I get sweaty balls. When I finally gave hanging loose the test of time, I was won over. After 2 - 3 weeks, I was hooked and couldn't stand to wear the ol' faithful briefs any more.

18. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

It's uncomfortable for me because of the friction and I end up getting a stiffy :/

19. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

I guess you have to get used to it. I never wear underwear and haven't since I was a little kid around 8 or 9. My dad and brothers are full time freeballers too, so I guess it was just how I was raised. Wearing underwear feels uncomfortable to me.

20. shaved and trimmed

Letting it all hang loose is the only way to go. Feels good to feel the weight of my dick and balls swinging around. Have been doing it for several years now and will never go back!

Draft saved Draft deleted