Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like free-boobing? :tongue:

trying to get saggy balls or something?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
agree with B3020844. freeballing is such a great concept, but the reality is another thing. the friction, the random boners, the unexpected wet spots from piss/cum. after many attempts at going commando, i've accepted the fact that it's not for me.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Freeball except when wearing a suit or dress trousers

Exactly the thing I was going to say. I haven't worn underwear since I left home and a little before. And the only time now is when I wear dress slacks and it makes me very uncomfortable, bound up, terrible feeling. Its difficult to take a leak with them on.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can't freeball at work - I get too many erections! Can't even wear boxers for the same reason. Has to be the T.W.'s. But I freeball every chance I get. Don't mind getting a hardon on the supermarket, or pizza joint etc.

If I am mowing the lawn or doing something exceptionally sweaty, I put on baby power. Wonnnnnnnderful. If you want to work your way up to freeballing and don't like the feeling of sweaty balls against your leg, ease into it with baby powder.

I don't use it when I go out of course since no one wants a mouthful of baby powder when they lick your balls. But it has its uses.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't freeball at work - I get too many erections! Can't even wear boxers for the same reason.
It's funny how this works for me. When I used to wear briefs, I could never wear boxers for a day without boning up constantly. I'd deliberately wear boxers to college some days just so I'd bone up often while changing classes. Back then, I wouldn't even dream of freeballing outside of home. I had to entirely give up briefs for 2 weeks before I could wear boxers without getting constant erections. Years later, it's rare that I get erections either freeballing or in boxers when I'm in public. For me, it was a matter of getting accustomed to the feeling of being loose. Maybe it works that way for most guys; maybe it doesn't.

Love te feelin but don't like skid marks in my slacks.

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think the crux of the problem is ball-hang length. Mine hang LOW, lower than my cock when my the core of body is fully warm. When I'm being my nudist self, often the breeze and sweat evaporation keep my junk from hanging low, but when i warm up, my balls can be painful when they swing too much or i sit down and sit ON 'em... it's entirely a function of how you're built, way more than personal preference. there's a part of me that would love to have a scrotum reduction, if it weren't for the obvious insane surgery and pain involved. half the time, it's not a problem, but the other half of the time, freeballing is painful.

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally love to Freeball. It just feels like so much more freedom and movement. I agree with some of the comments, it can be a little embarrasing when someone notices the movement happening down in the pants, but it also gives a little buzz too that you have been busted.

Everyone should atleast try it!!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the crux of the problem is ball-hang length. Mine hang LOW, lower than my cock when my the core of body is fully warm. When I'm being my nudist self, often the breeze and sweat evaporation keep my junk from hanging low, but when i warm up, my balls can be painful when they swing too much or i sit down and sit ON 'em... it's entirely a function of how you're built, way more than personal preference. there's a part of me that would love to have a scrotum reduction, if it weren't for the obvious insane surgery and pain involved. half the time, it's not a problem, but the other half of the time, freeballing is painful.

I also have low-hanging balls in hot weather, hanging slightly past the end of my penis. I feel that the occasional slight discomfort and having to adjust after getting into the car are small price to pay for the freedom and coolness of freeballing. If I do sit on one of my balls, it pops out of the way without pain. The discomfort is from getting my scrotum stuck under my leg and pulled tight.

Occasional chafe when walking in pants with a rough center seam can be a problem and just needs my pants to be pushed down a bit to where the seam is below my balls or pulled up a bit so that I cannot swing across the seam.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, i was running so late to work today and at the last moment i decided just to not wear underwear today. I usually either wear a pair of boxer briefs or briefs, or even sometimes boxers. Well, after about 30 minutes of the day i was regretting the decision i made. i was so uncomfortable all day! i hated it! first thing i did when i got home was go and put on a nice pair of boxer briefs. Tell me how you guys can go and freeball!

I have never been able to freeball. Long ago, I used to wear boxer shorts and I started encountering groin pain. I switched to boxer briefs and have never had those pains again since.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't like it when my ball sweat runs down my legs. At least underwear keeps moisture under control. I don't like the increased chafing, either.

That, and until I get my diet adjusted to somehow avoid "cigarette stains", I'd rather wear underwear than keep messing up my pants. That's more aggravating when I'm biking in regular clothes, too.

It's like the joke, spoken as an old man: "The doctor said he wanted a urine sample, stool sample, and sperm sample. So I gave him my boxer shorts." :tongue::biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I posted a simillar experience- went to a conference and miscounted my boxers (thought a pair of swimtrunks were). Felt uncomfortable too. I have worn boxers for...gad 50 years? esp being at a conference in nice slacks- granted boxers don't 'hide' much...

when I DO go commando its by choice (ie sweats, shorts, old jeans) and I 'expect' the feeling. I also like that extra layer of protection...

I agree with you buddy- and welcome.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Freeball except when wearing a suit or dress trousers

that's when I enjoy it the MOST, lol. In a suit or dress trousers is when you really get the loose "free" sensation (well I guess in sweats also). Much moreso than in jeans. I love walking around in slacks and really feeling the goods swinging! A buldge down the leg of jeans is hot to, but it ain't really moving a lot.

Doesn't bother my balls a bit to be hanging, swinging, flopping, even smacking to and fro (I'll run in basketball shorts with no jock or underwear). My nuts are not that touchy, I like having them tugged and really worked on actually. Some guys balls are so sensitive you can hardly touch or play with them .......... everybody is different

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It took me a few attempts to get comfortable with freeballing. I remember the first time I did it; went out to pick up some fried chicken. Felt very naughty. Thought everybody must know I was not wearing underwear! Eventually I did it more and more. Now I always freeball when wearing gym shorts, which is almost everyday, except in the winter. I sometimes also freeball when wearing walking shorts. Never do it when wearing long pants.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldnt freeball, any quick movements in any direction and I would knock my brains out.
Often wondered how nudist guys cope when playing sport of any kind.
cirus.