Imposters on here?

Media
I was PMing someone on here today whose bio says they are female. After a few PMs I became very suspicious, and very highly suspect this person is a man. I am wondering if there are a lot of others on here like this, and if so what percentage (like 10% or as high as 50%). What do you think?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I was PMing someone on here today whose bio says they are female. After a few PMs I became very suspicious, and very highly suspect this person is a man. I am wondering if there are a lot of others on here like this, and if so what percentage (like 10% or as high as 50%). What do you think?

Who fucking knows?

I don't trust 90% of the shit I read on the Internet, esp. message boards.

In this case, get their number and call them; easiest way to get to the "bottom" of things (oo, bad pun)

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, I have encountered similar situations... I do not quite get why so many masquerade.... maybe it inane or just pure insane behavior..

As for me I do not invest into the pm bit - as I have been burned many times in the past...

I once carried on a long time on line "affair" only to find out it was a gay guy living in a fantasy world.. man was I plucked.

oh well, live and learn... eh?

uz

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media

The phrase "no shit" gets thrown around alot...:wink: But seriously, atleast half the members are fake. Another 20% don't or won't put up any pics but claim to be 10+ inches. Live cam don't lie! All I can do is assure you I am real, as are a few others I've cammed with.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would honestly guess 75%-80%.

Who really knows or cares?

There's a core of about 20 members here whom I read and appreciate, about four trolls I do my best to ignore, and a vast sea of inane chatter which gets none of my attention whatsoever.

If you want to hook up, try Mancunt. If you want to see real freaks in action, check out this MB. :eek:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
(At the time of writing.)

According to the site statistics, there are 186,809 registered members. The actual member list shows 160,755 members, and it has been said that banned accounts do not show up on this list. So for the sake of simplicity, banned accounts are excluded from the following statistics:
Of those 160,755 members, only 21832(13.6% of member total) have ever posted something, ergo 138,923(86.4% of member total) of LPSG members have zero posts.

Considering 86.4% of (the unbanned) LPSG members have not posted anything, I'm simply curious as to where these projections originate.

More simply put, which ass are you guys pulling these numbers out from? They stink.

quintessence

Just Browsing
Media
Imposters?! - On the internet?!
....perish the thought.

Would be interesting to find out why so many men want to pose as females?

Perhaps for the attention?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea what the % is but I would guess that at least 1 dozen have been outed in the year that I have been here.

The phrase "no shit" gets thrown around alot...:wink: But seriously, at least half the members are fake. Another 20% don't or won't put up any pics but claim to be 10+ inches. Live cam don't lie! All I can do is assure you I am real, as are a few others I've cammed with.
Half!?! Did you pull that statistic out of your cute little ass HugoB? :rolleyes::confused: I have learned from experience any man that says he has 9+ inches and no pics is a liar plain and simple.

yeah, I have encountered similar situations... I do not quite get why so many masquerade.... maybe it inane or just pure insane behavior...
As for me I do not invest into the pm bit - as I have been burned many times in the past... as have I. :frown1:

I once carried on a long time on line "affair" only to find out it was a gay guy living in a fantasy world.. man was I plucked. ROTFLMAO :redface: oh well, live and learn... eh? uz

It happens to the best of us by the worst of us. Common sense should tell me not to believe anything here, it is after all just the internet. :rolleyes: But I'm an optimist and for every man who has lied about his size or his interest in me and not just my pussy I've encountered 5 genuinely nice, real people. I guess that's the reason I stay. :cool:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell us who! :biggrin1:

Also I'm bigger than 10"!

I'm at least 70"!

PS I'd say at least 70% of the active membership are fake/not who or the owner of the genitals that they say they are.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(At the time of writing.)

According to the site statistics, there are 186,809 registered members. The actual member list shows 160,755 members, and it has been said that banned accounts do not show up on this list. So for the sake of simplicity, banned accounts are excluded from the following statistics:
Of those 160,755 members, only 21832(13.6% of member total) have ever posted something, ergo 138,923(86.4% of member total) of LPSG members have zero posts.

Considering 86.4% of (the unbanned) LPSG members have not posted anything, I'm simply curious as to where these projections originate.

More simply put, which ass are you guys pulling these numbers out from? They stink.

:biggrin1: This is the best answer as of yet. :biggrin1:

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Best way to know if someone is not an imposter is to meet them in person. I've met eleven members from this site.

From a distance there is harmony
And it echoes through the land
It's the hope of hopes, it's the love of loves
It's the heart of every man

How gay am I :biggrin1: