impregnation fantasies

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dolfette, Dec 19, 2011.

1. dolfette

Gold Member

i have them.
    do you have them?
    share the how and the why.

2. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

i have them so much. as a trans woman right now technology hasn't come along to allow me to get pregnant and for me there is no greater desire than to bare children.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

that hadn't even crossed my mind...
    hopefully, one day, medical science will have the answer.

4. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have these fantasies really strong at times, but I don't want any kids in real life.:eek:

5. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

It's nice to bareback without any fear. I had fwb that had her tubes tied. Loved cumming in it.

6. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a dream a lover wanted bareback sex with me.
    She was on birth control pills and assured me it was ok to come inside her. It felt astounding!

Then I dreamt she was taking antibiotics and they had neutralized the contraceptives — suddenly she was preggers!

Good grief! I woke up shaking and heart racing and in my half-asleep state not knowing if it was real or imagined.:eek:

Fun fact - oral contraceptives can be rendered useless whilst taking certain antibiotic meds.

#6 rawbone8, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  7. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

Even as a small child i knew i wanted to grow up and be a mommy. i will adopt but i would love to give birth. I hear women complain about pms and i am envious of this amazing female body that allows every month to prepare for child birth and than if it doesn't occur the egg dies, and is discarded, and the lining of the uterus sloughs off. it is just so beautiful and amazing to me.

Lowballs5 likes this.
  8. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Having had children, it's become 'impregnation nightmares'. Happily the possibility recedes as my periods slack off. They say after a year of no bleeding you are officially post-menopausal. I've had to start 'the count' over a couple of times and it's very worrisome indeed.

If I have dreams of pregnancy I am very glad not to be hosting a human child, but some other critter....let's not go too far off topic though :tongue:

9. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I've had a few lovers with this sort of fetish and I was always deeply grateful that at the time I was using Implanon (a form of implanted birthcontrol that lays just under the skin in your right upper arm) so no "accidents" could be engineered.

I asked one of them what it was all about and from what he said I gather it's about his masculinity, his virility, and then it gets down to deeper darker places like marking, owning and making the woman..ahemmm..."his".

#9 The Dragon, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  10. D_Bob_Wyre

D_Bob_Wyre New Member

I have them, but it's more about the complete acceptance that I would feel when a lover would ask for my seed, knowing that she could get pregnant. Also, there's a potency element, knowing that I can impregnate a woman. I don't want kids in real life, but the fantasy of impregnating a woman is still hot.

11. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    yup all of the above

12. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

what?

13. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

The one and only time my girl was on BC she got pregnant when the antibiotics rendered the BC useless; this is how my second son was brought about when I was in my late teens.

14. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know, I dont have kids and believe it is huge responsibility to not be taken lightly.

But...I love cuming in a woman. At the risk of being sexist, It is about the seed dumpimg and the thought of dumpong babies in her is hot. But that id jusy me.

15. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    It's really fun to make love to your partner with the full intention of getting pregnant and building a family. It's a parade of positive emotions.

16. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    fantasies of being, becoming pregnant...or fantasies of the act of being impregnated only?

17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Mr. Rawbone & Ms. Helgaleena - i'm in the 'has impregnation nightmares' club :frown:

wake up sweating and pukey.. glaring at the boy kinda nightmares. the idea is terrifying *shudder*

18. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Hmm, maybe I do?

As previously stated, I do not use BC beyond condoms, but prefer/require that my partner finishes inside me at least once. In fact, I did not move forward with a guy I was dating because he preferred to pull out, even while wearing condoms.

Finishing inside is always a sure-fire way to set off my own orgasm. I definitely have a thing for semen, and feel more desire for it during ovulation, but now I'm thinking it could be more than a semen thing. Maybe the awareness that he's buried deeply inside with only a thin sheet of latex acting as a barrier to pregnancy turns me on.

Lowballs5 likes this.
  19. Incocknito

Gold Member

I have them. I think most (all but one) women I've been with had them too. At least they wanted me to cum in them, which I take to mean they wanted me to get them pregnant.

Others have explicitly said they want a baby with me.

20. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted